SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Anything looks good on a Bombshell, my friend.  :D

Sadly you wrong my friend.  :cool:

Everything looks better with UNP, game over? :P

Would you put UNP on Mai Shiranui? Biggest insult ever! :D Beside I hate everything about UNP, no game over  :lol:

Would you put UNP on Mai Shiranui? Biggest insult ever! :D Beside I hate everything about UNP, no game over  :lol:

Then what do you prefer?

SevenBase cause most my favorite outfits converted to body type. Only loyal to Tera and Blade&Soul.

Without UNP, there would be no 7B... you do know that right?  :dodgy:

EDIT: if you ever "had" to use that other body, you would appreciate UNP a lot more :P

Without UNP, there would be no 7B... you do know that right?  :dodgy:

EDIT: if you ever "had" to use that other body, you would appreciate UNP a lot more :P

Not one fuck was given day UNP came out. :D  Value stylishness over popularity, nothing from past or present make me dare think about using UNP. :P

I need some help. I realize I'm a noob... But how can i get all these stuff in the game?

How to get it?

Use the console, type Shell and you know what to do. (find an item named "Shell Bondage" or "Shell Bondage Open")

I red it... right. And i write Shell in the console and I catch an error. So, I need some help.

By the way my old saves doesn't like this stuff xD. They simply crash)

I need some help. I realize I'm a noob... But how can i get all these stuff in the game?

How to get it?

Use the console, type Shell and you know what to do. (find an item named "Shell Bondage" or "Shell Bondage Open")

I red it... right. And i write Shell in the console and I catch an error. So, I need some help.

By the way my old saves doesn't like this stuff xD. They simply crash)

I'm gonna link you to an old post of mine that should point you in the right direction in using the console. Take particular note of my suggestion on learning how to use TESVEdit. It will save you a lot of time and is one of the best tools to use in this situation.

By the way i had an interesting thing... I installed daedric armor and that is why my game crashed. I tried to look throught the logs but i didn't figure the reason. So i just dowloaded the same armor from another source and everything worked. Wierd though.

Thank you for the info. TESVEdit console is much more easier then the Linux))) At first i thought that i have no special plugin or a patch. Usual Linux stuff.

*Warez link removed*

Desert Wind-CBBE3 By Nausicaa

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17045/?

souhait___bartender_by_convaincant-d53ho

I would rather port that Poser outfit than converting Desert Wind from nexus which looks.....low quality in both textures and 3D model to me.

Just had a look, the model itself is ok, but the textures are flat shaded and the normal maps are done via crazy bump :-/

Only puny humans underestimate Crazy Bump.  ;)

Before I ask for anything I have a question for you. Do you ever make any armor from scratch? Like... remake armor from a game?

I am talking about Lineage 2. Armors of that game look AMAZING! 

Check it yourself :) (fashion section)

I will add an example :)

That actually resembles the Arshes Nei Bikini Armor from Oblivion that I've been pestering people about converting. It comes in white and black (and red). 

post-39632-0-20683500-1395615059_thumb.jpg

Just pointing out there seems to be a little mesh problem with Dark Disciple armor, which is a shame because it is totally awesome!

The problem is the thighs. They are all bulgy and blocky instead of the smooth rounded bulge.

It is clearly visible from a side view and invisible when from a front view.

This also could just be a more muscular body variant and I am simply wrong, but I think not.