SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

The Stalhrim Heavy has become my favorite armor thanks to the conversion. But there is one thing that annoys me little. It is not game breaking for me or anything but Is there a way to remove the pauldrons from that armor? It's the only thing that annoys me, i know it is really minor thing, but i get easily annoyed by little things :D.. I tried removing them via nifscope but that also removes the thigh armors (not sure if thats the real word i'm looking :D).

The Inferno Incarnate armor is invisible when I equip it. Is there something wrong on my side, or is it just broken? I also only see the armor in both the console and in the forge, none of the other armor pieces are visible.

The Inferno Incarnate armor is invisible when I equip it. Is there something wrong on my side, or is it just broken? I also only see the armor in both the console and in the forge, none of the other armor pieces are visible.

I've re-downloaded the conversion and it works for me, textures and all. Probably something on your end.  Double check these folders to make sure it installed correctly and everything is in the right place:

"Data\meshes\Armor\bladesoul\infernal\jinf\" <- Meshes

"Data\textures\Armor\bladesoul\infernal\jinf\" <- Textures

I've re-downloaded the conversion and it works for me, textures and all. Probably something on your end.  Double check these folders to make sure it installed correctly and everything is in the right place:

The meshes and textures are being installed, but for whatever reason are not being activated by MO. I don't really know how to fix that other than putting those meshes and textures into the Skyrim data folder instead of MO, but I don't really want to do that.

The meshes and textures are being installed, but for whatever reason are not being activated by MO. I don't really know how to fix that other than putting those meshes and textures into the Skyrim data folder instead of MO, but I don't really want to do that.

Ahh okay. I have no clue how to use Mod Organizer :s  There might be support for it on this site; search around for it. Sorry about that  :(

Ahh okay. I have no clue how to use Mod Organizer :s  There might be support for it on this site; search around for it. Sorry about that  :(

I found the problem, I had the directory in MO set up incorrectly. The armor wasn't packaged in an MO friendly way, and I didn't notice that. You packaged it like this:

S7B Blade and Soul Infernal Armor\Data\meshes

S7B Blade and Soul Infernal Armor\Data\textures

S7B Blade and Soul Infernal Armor\Blade and Soul Infernal Armor.esp

It would be an easier(read: idiot proof) install for MO users if it was packaged like this:

S7B Blade and Soul Infernal Armor\meshes

S7B Blade and Soul Infernal Armor\textures

or this:

S7B Blade and Soul Infernal Armor\Data\Blade and Soul Infernal Armor.esp

Essentially it would just be easier if the .esp and the meshes & textures were in the same folder.

I found the problem, I had the directory in MO set up incorrectly. The armor wasn't packaged in an MO friendly way, and I didn't notice that. You packaged it like this:

It would be an easier(read: idiot proof) install for MO users if it was packaged like this:

S7B Blade and Soul Infernal Armor\meshes

S7B Blade and Soul Infernal Armor\textures

or this:

S7B Blade and Soul Infernal Armor\Data\Blade and Soul Infernal Armor.esp

Essentially it would just be easier if the .esp and the meshes & textures were in the same folder.

Ah. I'll put the future conversions in that file structure to make it easier  :D

Hey guys awesome flurry of activity, very exciting. There must be something in the air 'cos B3lisario has also stirred. Loving LM, kind of burlesque turn of the century New Orleans style which is fertile vampire territory.. I've got the wife Serana in Sister Nightfall (thanks Kplant), awesome looking pair, who could resist?

Probably not the place to ask but I will anyway - have any of you guys experienced a problem adding tbbp butt weighting to these outfits? That's what I've been doing for a while now without issues, it's been my main use of OS tbh. But suddenly I'm getting an instant CTD whenever I try to do it with these outfits. I've reinstalled my skeleton, my body nifs, the HDT files, Body Slide 2, left no stone unturned but still the problem. Weirdly, if I add weighting to say, the ILC outfits there's no issue, but a recent conversion I did of Chapi stuff is affected even though it did formerly work, now if I equip any of those I also CTD?

Anyway I digress. Great work guys, love ya.  :heart:

Oh, and it occurs to me - 7B must now be the third most catered to body type in the game after CBBE and UNP. Only a month or two ago it was miles behind. Amazing effort from you guys ans Stevie, what a team effort! Much love to 7B whatever the CBBE blowhards say ;)

Hello I just wanted to throw out that I'm having a CTD happen every time I try to equip the Aradia Rouge Armor Chest piece. The other 2 pieces work fine. I've tried a few things as well as a new save to test it but it always happens. Any help would be appreciated, damn its a hot piece of work. Just saying.