SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Update:

Managed to fix the Velveteen Armor for now. I did tons of testing with different animations and weight settings, and I didn't notice ANY clipping like it had before before.

The reason for that clipping was in the OSs : 7B Bombshell High --> Low conversion references Bone Weights.

But it should be fixed for now.

I'll also try to fix the rest of my conversions during this weekend, and upload them to Shocky (along with the Velveteen Armor), so that he can update the front page.

If that's fine by him.

So till then, keep the weight settings one notch lower from the maximum weight (if you play with maximum weight), and patiently wait for the fixes.

If you do that, you won't have the clipping problem in the inner tights area, like I told you before.

Thanks for the update. That took care of it.

A little conversion that I'm working on.

My first +haha.png

iX3ehQP.jpg

uP5ARtV.jpg

I suppose you can't "stick" pantyhoses to your body-skin becouse they will clip like hell.

There are also bracelets ( works as gloves ) but I didn't included it in the pic .I had a little problem with them uh they just make my hands disappear.

And yes , heels aren't done yet.

Is anyone else using the Ancient Nord Armor BBP conversion noticing some odd texture glitches on the body in certain light, specifically around the hips and under the breasts? It looks like the textures are missasigned, but switching them with UNP textures causes expected texture bugs. 

It may have something to do with the shaders. Or is it supposed to be there?

looks like an adec or cbbe texture is on it. check the other maps too.

It's not CBBE, since that's in the picture. Might be ADEC. Only real way I have to check is to switch them in NIFskope, but this is not really my area of expertise. 

Update:

So I spend couple of days on fixing the bone weight problems that my conversions had, and with the tip given by Shocky, I managed to get them fixed.

Velveteen Armor and Inpou Armor MAY still have some problems, but the rest of them should be okay.

The DL links on each armor are now replaced, so you have to download each of them again.

You can also remove the old files, because these new ones will replace them.

ShadowRose Armor:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/?p=667761

Alduin Bikini:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/?p=668697

Aradia Gold Lady:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/?p=669425

Inpou Armor:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/?p=670117

Fox28 "Armors":

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/?p=670365

Velveteen Armor:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/?p=671554'

Give them a try, and let me know if any of them still have that bone weight problem.

I would gladly to move on to the new conversion projects, rather than fixing the old ones.  :)

They look great! Nice work, and glad you got them fixed. :)

(Ignore my epic skills with photoshop)

5Hzqs3i.png

DF_T19

7b Bombshell

12393137595_981812b218_c.jpg

download.png

Click here to download this file

Wow you guys are awesome! Thanks a lot! Its amazing the 7B body has taken off.

Indeed... I never thought I'd be picking this over CBBE or UNP, but here it is. Now, all that's needed is to have all the vanilla and DLC armors fully converted.  :D

DF_T19

7b Bombshell

download.png

Indeed... I never thought I'd be picking this over CBBE or UNP, but here it is. Now, all that's needed is to have all the vanilla and DLC armors fully converted.  :D

I remembered song cover, to the topic

DF_T19

7b Bombshell

download.png

Check Stevierage's thread full of SeveNBase conversions as well. They have done a lot of the vanilla armors already (the I Love Cleavage set), and even here in this thread Shocky has done a bunch of the Dragonborn stuff and vanilla stuff as well. There's even a few on Nexus that take care of the extras.

I do notice some clipping around my character's knee when using the df_t19 boots. I'm guessing it has to do with the current animation combo that I'm using. 

Bombshell body only(or 7b HDT body), i have no clipping

I am using the 7B tbbp body so that may be the reason. Didnt even remember what body I had installed. Installed from last year and had stopped playing for some time:D 

EDIT: Installed BombShell Body and I still get clipping around the knee.

EDIT2: I'm guessing its my idle animation thats causing it.

post-153419-0-56480700-1391947137_thumb.jpg

Skimpy Silverlight Armor - 7B Bombshell / Cleavage with BBP support

Moved here

I already received some messages, that those legs have some serious clippings. But actually they're not clippings.

They're actually part of the armor, Shredded Osare Kneesocks, if I remember the original authors readme file right.

Bombshell

m30c.jpg

wlrg.jpg

Cleavage

wxyx1.jpg

The chest gem "problem"

Bombshell chest

r8l3.jpg

Cleavage chest

l73d.jpg

I do notice some clipping around my character's knee when using the df_t19 boots. I'm guessing it has to do with the current animation combo that I'm using. 

Bombshell body only(or 7b HDT body), i have no clipping

I am using the 7B tbbp body so that may be the reason. Didnt even remember what body I had installed. Installed from last year and had stopped playing for some time:D 

EDIT: Installed BombShell Body and I still get clipping around the knee.

EDIT2: I'm guessing its my idle animation thats causing it.

if you run or walking, do you have clipping?

Skimpy Silverlight Armor - 7B Bombshell / Cleavage with BBP support

Here's an conversion of the Skimpy Silverlight Armor, which is originally made by Mita I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong. There are like dozen different versions of the skimpyfied silverlight armor out there, but here's the website where I found this one. http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-81.html

Also, pay visit to the original Silverlight mod at the nexus site, and endorse it. It's an great looking armor after all. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10251/?

My conversion comes with Bombshell and Cleavage version, thou the Cleavage version has some little problems. The gem at the chest area should be visible, but because it was part of the whole chest piece mesh, I weren't able to keep it untouched. Hence, it's "hidden" in the Cleavage version. But the bombshell version is fine, the gem is visible there. Check the pictures for it.

- Standalone, but always respect the original authors

- BBP is supported

- Weightsliders included

- Possible minor clippings here and there,  didn't notice any thou while testing

How to get:

- Use the console -help "skimpy silverlight"

- Craft at any forge under Daedric smithing

Bombshell download:

download.png

Cleavage download:

download.png

Photos

Bombshell

m30c.jpg

wlrg.jpg

Cleavage

wxyx1.jpg

The chest gem "problem"

Bombshell chest

r8l3.jpg

Cleavage chest

l73d.jpg

Credits:

- Mito for the original mod (correct me if I'm wrong)  http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-81.html

- Sevennity for the 7B Bombshell

- Caliente for the BS2 and OS

to make Cleavage  use load reference / cbbe advansed 

or edit it with brash tools 

or in other embodiments, I do not do Cleavage  version