SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Hi there!

I have a little problem, when I try to equip HotPants Bikini - Bombshell BBP, I got a CTD :/

Thank's for help ;)

Do you have a bpp skeleton? I had the same problem with another amor and after i reinstallated this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800 i fixed the problem

Edit: It was that ;) Many thank's!

Arf, I have another one installed, but I can't remember which one, I'll try and make a feedback  :)

Thank's!

So... I "made" a thing, it contains latex so it isn't lore-friendly. Anyone want it? suggestions ?

Or this, more screenshots can be found in Show your Skyrim counterpart with different angles.

31CjXMe.png

And yes, textures are based on Selene by Neo.

@spiritreaver

@ariantes

I can't do anything about that until Cosmosis provides another link, MEGA hates a lot browsers including the one I use.

Guest Demiales

When trying to download 

116Salome - Bombshell BBP LW27MXb.png- Conversion done by Cosmosis

Mega requests a decryption key. Any chance of posting that too? :)

Was gonna have my current character try her hand at the Dance of the Seven Veils....but alas Cosmosis, yon' download is locked atm  :( 

you have to copy the whole link and open it in a new tab

So... I "made" a thing, it contains latex so it isn't lore-friendly. Anyone want it? suggestions ?

Or this, more screenshots can be found in Show your Skyrim counterpart with different angles.

31CjXMe.png

@spiritreaver

@ariantes

I can't do anything about that until Cosmosis provides another link, MEGA hates a lot browsers including the one I use.

Awesome! maybe you can add an underburst corset or something i think it would be great, latex is alway great :D

When trying to download 

Was gonna have my current character try her hand at the Dance of the Seven Veils....but alas Cosmosis, yon' download is locked atm  :( 

If I do that, all I get are some rotating balls/circles on the MEGA site but no dl link.

31CjXMe.png

@spiritreaver

@ariantes

Me likes it!

A lot :D

When trying to download 

If I do that, all I get are some rotating balls/circles on the MEGA site but no dl link.

oP6udtjZXaci0v1rqcrCAoezYua_HQaM7XH2PYASsrE 

Copy this in the decryting key box