SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

I just happened across another armor that I thought would look great adapted to the Sevenbase Cleavage body.

Thalmor Viceroy Inquisitors Clothes

Keep up the good work!

That would go better with Bombshell, I mean, the upper part is made of leather right?, so nothing is pushing the bewbs....

I follow all the 7B threads, and IDK how the hell I missed this one. Here I've legit been sitting around waiting for releases for like 2months and their all here! lol Back to Skyrim playing now! :D

Looks like you're late to the party :D

a conversion of the Dawnguard vampire armor would be nice  :rolleyes:

I'm not good at weighting skirts, so i'll convert an skimpy one I guess..

I have no idea of ​​these things anyway (like you get something like this ever go NifSkope, etc. ..) ... I leave it all to you and I ever say thank you in advance .... and sry for my bad english, I use the google translate ^ ^  :blush:

If you were in the mood and wanted to do it, you could always convert Edhildils Skimpy Vampire Armor to SeveNBase if skirts are an issue. Completely skirtless, and skimpy all in one. Just an option if you decide you want to do it.

oh yeah that would be nice, certainly better than what I've just ... creepy :wacko: .

oh and my babe says thank you again for the great armor, um and for the panties  :wub: . and I of course ^ ^ :rolleyes: .

post-162688-0-44634000-1382024799_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-71945500-1382024803_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-30787300-1382024807_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-26039500-1382024813_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-83334800-1382024816_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-51046300-1382024820_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-55444800-1382024822_thumb.jpg

I've started a side project along Shocky.

Since a lot of people are afraid of using the Creation Kit.

I wanted to fix up some of these various esp's in which the armor traits, type, keywords, biped slots don't really make any sense and I wanted to fix them up along with ReProccer compatibility.

You can take a look here.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22063-esp-conversions-fixed-armor-traits/

I've already done the Osare Maid Outfit and I"ll take requests as I have free time.

I will also upload to media-fire and here on LoversLab so Shocky can link to them also.

I wanted to fix up some of these various esp's in which the armor traits, type, keywords, biped slots don't really make any sense and I wanted to fix them up along with ReProccer compatibility.

I've already done the Osare Maid Outfit and I"ll take requests as I have free time.

I will also upload to media-fire and here on LoversLab so Shocky can link to them also.

I can send you my 2 esps

Contains all esp's of Shocky's conversions, Khiro's and Stevierage's all rolled into 2 esps including esps from required mods

I like keeping my load order short

I can send you my 2 esps

Contains all esp's of Shocky's conversions, Khiro's and Stevierage's all rolled into 2 esps including esps from required mods

I like keeping my load order short

Thanks but you might as well give those to Shocky to post here. I'm doing just individual conversions.

What textures do you use in Roughspun Tunic - Cleavage BBP ?

I've used this retexture

Added to the first post(keep in mind that Osare Maid Outfit also has an optional slot change for SOS compatibility)

Buna treaba.

Keep up good work! :D

Mulţumesc! :D

Thank you!