Sudden birthdaysuit hijinx!

javamonsoon

I have  a question, guys.

I'm pretty advanced in the quests in my current play-through and my DB is at a level I've never reached before (restart-syndrome, lol) and now I have this weird occurance.

Sometimes my DB suddenly strips bare. Luckily I gave her the exhibitionist-trait so she gets arousal-points, but yeah, talking to a Jarl about the troubles in his hold and the suddenly being stark naked... it's actually an immersion killer. (The stripping is complete with stripping-sounds and she does the stripping animation)

I wonder if anyone else has this happening and has this figured out to a specific SL mod or setting? All input appreciated! Thanks.

You mean when activating the mod it strips you of your body armour and doesn't allow you to equip any body armours? Because that's happening to me, I've taken a brake from Skyrim (for now).

No, my DB just strips straight out of the blue at the weirdest moments, usually upon entering a city. It's fun in a way, but also immersion breaking as I have to manually stick my DB in clothes again, lol. It's a good thing I have the no-nude-comments mod running, otherwise she would get a lot of tongue-lashings... (of the verbal kind)

So, basically, the same happens to you, but you can't play dress up afterwards?

Do you now or ever in the past load an outfit management mod?   I don't think this is related to SexLab or your character would also start having sex after getting naked.

Run a Papyrus log of the event and see if it shows anything going on behind the scenes.

Nope, don't run body-switchers too. Just your basic UNPmesh/Navetsea Real Skin/XP32 setup and the only custom armor I have running is Lustmord. I even do this on purpose because all those differing bodyshapes and their own required armors introduce more trouble than playfun. Also, just running UNPdiminized is the way to go if you venture into the different nichemods, lol. (IMO)

It started happening around lvl35. Since the stripping is SLbased, if figured I'd ask here. At first I thought it was Frostfall using WEAR but my DB became a vampire well before lvl35 (lvl12 for vampirelordtransition) and since Frostfall loses it's point after becoming a vampy I disabled Frostfall WEAR right after. (No point in running a freezetodeath mod that keeps track of armor when you don't feel the cold anymore)

My DB suddenly decides to strip bare (usually keeps on her boots, lol, smart as a whip, that one), but I lose no control otherwise. It mystifies me more than it annoys me and other than the fact that I have to manually dress her up again, when it happens it usually absurdifies some situations. ^^

I have random-sex, but it isn't activated. (I declared Loredas-evening as the Bannered Mare's adult-club meet and only activate it there on that evening, lol) But again, no impromptu stripping before lvl35...

All the same, I wonder what's going on and would like to figure it out. I have no experience with Papyrus and how to use it though...

Do you now or ever in the past load an outfit management mod?   I don't think this is related to SexLab or your character would also start having sex after getting naked.

Run a Papyrus log of the event and see if it shows anything going on behind the scenes.

Nope, don't run body-switchers too. Just your basic UNPmesh/Navetsea Real Skin/XP32 setup and the only custom armor I have running is Lustmord. I even do this on purpose because all those differing bodyshapes and their own required armors introduce more trouble than playfun. Also, just running UNPdiminized is the way to go if you venture into the different nichemods, lol. (IMO)

It started happening around lvl35. Since the stripping is SLbased, if figured I'd ask here. At first I thought it was Frostfall using WEAR but my DB became a vampire well before lvl35 (lvl12 for vampirelordtransition) and since Frostfall loses it's point after becoming a vampy I disabled Frostfall WEAR right after. (No point in running a freezetodeath mod that keeps track of armor when you don't feel the cold anymore)

My DB suddenly decides to strip bare (usually keeps on her boots, lol, smart as a whip, that one), but I lose no control otherwise. It mystifies me more than it annoys me and other than the fact that I have to manually dress her up again, when it happens it usually absurdifies some situations. ^^

I have random-sex, but it isn't activated. (I declared Loredas-evening as the Bannered Mare's adult-club meet and only activate it there on that evening, lol) But again, no impromptu stripping before lvl35...

All the same, I wonder what's going on and would like to figure it out. I have no experience with Papyrus and how to use it though...

Instructions for enabling logging in Skyrim

Find Skyrim.ini in your "My Documents" folder. Open it up in Notepad or your preferred text editor. Then make the following changes and save it. You'll find the logs inside the "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\" folder the next time you run the game. The most recent log will always be named "Papyrus.0.log"

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

To disable logging again just change the "=1" to "=0" for the three values marked "=1" above.

Thank for these easy to use instructions.

Just as a rule of thumb when analyzing the log before posting a few yards of text that isn't of interest to anyone...

1) I take it that it is a running a log so that when my DB suddenly goes full monty and I save and exit, the happening will be in the last few lines of the log?

2) Any insight to what manner of calls I'm looking for in that log?

I'm just trying to arrive at something concise, as I've explained before in another thread, this is my ancient knowledge of scripting/coding:

10 PRINT "Hello world!"

20 GOTO 10

I want to avoid wasting everybody's time as much as possible and seeing as I'm steps below the well-meaning bright eyed amateur, wasting everybody's time with unrelated walls of papyrus-text is something I wish to avoid as much as humanly possible.

It's caused by the SOS <--> SL compatibility script. It's no longer needed as SL controls SOS itself in the most recent versions, as I understand it.

I believe the old script will be removed in the next version of SOS. That should fix it.

Ah, someone who has seen this and already has an answer. 

Thank for these easy to use instructions.

Just as a rule of thumb when analyzing the log before posting a few yards of text that isn't of interest to anyone...

1) I take it that it is a running a log so that when my DB suddenly goes full monty and I save and exit, the happening will be in the last few lines of the log?

2) Any insight to what manner of calls I'm looking for in that log?

I'm just trying to arrive at something concise, as I've explained before in another thread, this is my ancient knowledge of scripting/coding:

10 PRINT "Hello world!"

20 GOTO 10

I want to avoid wasting everybody's time as much as possible and seeing as I'm steps below the well-meaning bright eyed amateur, wasting everybody's time with unrelated walls of papyrus-text is something I wish to avoid as much as humanly possible.

I run logging all the time just because I can look at the logs occassionaly to see if I have any mods that are quietly going apeshit on me before they reach critical and start causing CTDs.

It's caused by the SOS <--> SL compatibility script. It's no longer needed as SL controls SOS itself in the most recent versions, as I understand it.

I believe the old script will be removed in the next version of SOS. That should fix it.

Wow, how did you know I run SOS? Just kidding. Seriously I run SOS, but actually I'm very late to the SOS-party. My game has the 'all guys are straight and all girls are lesbians but hetero-curious syndrome'.., and I became somewhat weary of the always on point guys (even the recently deceased guys) in my game. It's only like three weeks ago or so that I switched to SOS.

Well, many thanks to you for saving me from trying to wrap my head around Papyrus-logs since the discussions on that topic I've tried to follow sofar are hopelessly arcane to me. If we were in a bar, I'd buy you a beer. ^^

Archived