So I'm using Setbody and i've renamed the "gape" nif file and replaced the one of the female lower bodies,but in game there is like a black long untextured thing coming out of the butt and the vag is purple like it's missing a texture.Where and wich texture files should i copy or something from your folder to my designated Setbody...body.And awsome mod btw!!! Thanks

On page two, there are the missing textures found in 'Cursed Armor'.

So I just copy that texture folder?Or do I need the original Cursed Armor mod also?Thanks for the fast reply also.

Try it without...I don't have Cursed Armor activated.

It looks nice,but unfortunately I'm using a hgec e-cup with a medium lower body armor and clothing replacer http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45241/?and the oppai is to big for it.

You'll have to experiment with some similar bodies to that armor if that's the case. There are quite a few armor sets etc for megaoppai. Here's two.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1743-k-cupmegaoppai-outfits/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/79-megaoppai-armors/

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I hate when you don't show any help with the installation you fucking douchebags, CUNT!

So you're upset that there's no install instructions for a MODDERS RESOURCE, but there's no call for that language. If you need help or don't understand something, a simple request in the tech support thread would get you better response than the negative post above.

I hate when you don't show any help with the installation you fucking douchebags, CUNT!

So you're upset that there's no install instructions for a MODDERS RESOURCE, but there's no call for that language. If you need help or don't understand something, a simple request in the tech support thread would get you better response than the negative post above.

I did and nobody is answering me and now I see how stupid I was, I was looking for skyrim in the first place so there is no mod for skyrim then sadly and sorry but still all the threads about this are very poorly written I didn't knew it was a modder resourse, i'm a cunt.

• 3 months later...

Ummm... 

How do you guys use this?  I see that it comes with meshes and textures (from all over the place)... but where's the .ESP?  Does it need one?  Where do you put femalelowerbody.nif?  Just throw it into character assets?  What body mods are this compatible with?  CBBE?  UNP?  None of those?  Please enlighten me cuz I am lost....  Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I'm not sure if anyone is still on this, but I've been unable to make this work "properly" as I have a pussy-stretching to infinity situation.

I initially thought it was due to a skeleton issue, however after trying all skeletons I could find, from the default skeleton to the lovers skeletons without satisfactory results.

As this is the only mesh I have issues with, I doubt it has something to do with my load order, specially, since I have only a few mods installed as I'm trying to make this work before reinstalling the rest of my mods.

Any help would be appreciated

Or you don't have all textures. ( that can also stretch a mesh )

Have your "Requirements" ?

Have you textures\armor\wolfzq\baofeng\bflongius.dds  and textures\armor\wolfzq\baofeng\baofengbody.dds  ?  ( both are not in the Mod file )

Here the two textures: the wolfzq textures.7z

If you don't use the optional Lovers meshes you can not have skeleton problems, it works with the vanilla skeleton.

If you use the optional Lovers gape meshes and the mesh stretch you have...

- wrong skeleton.

- or not set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection.  ( you game still use the vanilla skeleton in the bsa, not the skeletons in the loose folders )

- or you have set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection, but you have Oblivion installed in C / program files x86 and archive invalidate does not work.

Read my yellow Link below how to fix it. Read

archive invalidate:

and

2.  Problems during gameplay.

Penis/Breast stretching  ( BBB Mods and/or LAPF)

• 1 year later...
01.09.2013 в 16:54 Мумин сказал:

Посмотреть файл

Моя первая попытка загрузить что-то здесь. Будем надеяться, что это работает как задумано. Тем не мение:

Поэтому я решил это исправить.

Был ли анальный секс с 20 пиратами, 15 лошадьми и ордой гоблинов? Нижняя часть тела для лучшего погружения.:)

Я, вероятно, добавляю больше вариантов текста с разной степенью зияемости и анальным кремпаем.

Хорошее действие разметки, которое, кстати, оправдало бы мужской вариант?

Этот ресурс по своему желанию в ваших модах.

Требования: Используются некоторые текстуры из сочного способа Cursed Armor:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/831-cursed-armour-ev-085rev1/?hl=cursed

Кредиты:

Эмили

Fejeena

Кинг конг

.... и авторы любого ресурса они использовали

Оригинальная сетка является сеткой futa из Lovers Resources v3.

Thanks you very much