UNP Topmodel. A new female body replacer in UNP family.

es2

Yup... thats what I was saying "The only problem... no TBBP armor"  I have only found two that kinda work, the Kitty Corset, and I forget the other ones Name , the last one relies on sliders that dont work and the chest looks rather flat from the front though it does have a nice side view :P lol . apparently, TBBP armors are a pain to make cause nobody wants to make them... Ive asked.  

EDIT; one more thing, If you want animation while idle, download demonhunters TBBP bod and overwrite it with this one, you keep the animation and trash that huuuuuuge body. (no offence to Demonhunter or his work intended)

I'd be happy getting a UNP BBP armor replacer I use converted to this body's sliders.

Did just find one weird thing, though. I posted pics at weight 0 and all was fine. When I went back into that game there was a hell of a neck gap and it would only go away by moving the weight slider to 100. Makes no sense. I didn't add any mods that should've changed anything like that at all and even went into MO and tried moving stuff around to see if it would fix it. No luck so far. I did install the ECE neck seam fix file as well. I will mess with it more and see if I can find the cause, though.

I'd be happy getting a UNP BBP armor replacer I use converted to this body's sliders.

Did just find one weird thing, though. I posted pics at weight 0 and all was fine. When I went back into that game there was a hell of a neck gap and it would only go away by moving the weight slider to 100. Makes no sense. I didn't add any mods that should've changed anything like that at all and even went into MO and tried moving stuff around to see if it would fix it. No luck so far. I did install the ECE neck seam fix file as well. I will mess with it more and see if I can find the cause, though.

are you using an Imperial? it did the same with me with that race but my Breton and Nord are fine.... I just thought it was a fluke or else I would have postedit.

Nord (but made to look Dunmer). Once I can go back in I have a hypothesis to test out. I think I may know what happened. I just quit the game now since all the MCM menus finally activated and I changed setting how I wanted things, then saved and quit. This seems to keep everything working well with Skyrim for whatever reason.

Scarlet Dawn Armor on the Nexus>>> HDT/TBBP has non working body slides so the tits look flat but it does work. Thats the only one ive found that looks good anyway. and the black rose armor as well ... there is another TBBP armor but its for the Dream Girl >>>Seraphine armor. all on Nexus.

So what clothing and armor has anyone found for this body so far?

I wish I knew how to use BS OS properly, 'cause if I did I'd be glad to convert some stuff. Maybe I'll have to give it go and see if I can figure it out.

es2 converted Osare Underwear to it on nexus, and im doing some stuff, ill be releasing a bunch this week. I kinda gave up on 7Base for a while, I personally like this body alot, not more than 7Base, but I thought this deserved a bit more attention than it had. I think this has potential to be one of the bigger body mods out there, but we just need a few people doing conversions... btw, for _0 body, anything unp or unp skinny works fine im pretty sure... LDW has plenty of nice clothes for unp skinny, and nexus is full of unp mods.

es2 converted Osare Underwear to it on nexus, and im doing some stuff, ill be releasing a bunch this week. I kinda gave up on 7Base for a while, I personally like this body alot, not more than 7Base, but I thought this deserved a bit more attention than it had. I think this has potential to be one of the bigger body mods out there, but we just need a few people doing conversions... btw, for _0 body, anything unp or unp skinny works fine im pretty sure... LDW has plenty of nice clothes for unp skinny, and nexus is full of unp mods.

Cool stuff, my man. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you kick out. I'll give it a run to check it out...stuff always needs tested, right? :D

I already downloaded and installed the Osare undies, but haven't been back ingame yet to check them out. I do have several of LDW's things for UNP Skinny/Petite that I could try out, too. I have quite a few base UNP BBP/TBBP things as well that might be worth a shot (although I expect them to make the hips/ass/tits bigger).

Cool stuff, my man. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you kick out. I'll give it a run to check it out...stuff always needs tested, right? :D

I already downloaded and installed the Osare undies, but haven't been back ingame yet to check them out. I do have several of LDW's things for UNP Skinny/Petite that I could try out, too. I have quite a few base UNP BBP/TBBP things as well that might be worth a shot (although I expect them to make the hips/ass/tits bigger).

well, you can go in nifskope and remove the unp body from the clothes, and it wont affect the hips, ass, and tits at all, but if it is skin tight then it will just retain the unp shape.

So what clothing and armor has anyone found for this body so far?

I wish I knew how to use BS OS properly, 'cause if I did I'd be glad to convert some stuff. Maybe I'll have to give it go and see if I can figure it out.

es2 converted Osare Underwear to it on nexus, and im doing some stuff, ill be releasing a bunch this week. I kinda gave up on 7Base for a while, I personally like this body alot, not more than 7Base, but I thought this deserved a bit more attention than it had. I think this has potential to be one of the bigger body mods out there, but we just need a few people doing conversions... btw, for _0 body, anything unp or unp skinny works fine im pretty sure... LDW has plenty of nice clothes for unp skinny, and nexus is full of unp m

LOL.... We are aware of that, I personally use alot of LDW stuff... but.. we are trying to find TBBP not BBP or reg UNP...  I just got the Osare underwear like an hour ago, and trust me, when you get those armors converted, I'll splatter them all over the show your Skyrim counterpart thread :P I love this body, its awesome!

Yeah, I don't know why exactly but this body has more "jiggle" than the slightly heavier base UNP TBBP body has. Even when the weight is turned down it still has a lot of movement. I haven't tried any sex mods yet to see if the ass still jiggles during the act or not, though. :P

Anyone interested in the Seraphine with TBBP? Its a UNP base, there is no clipping that I can tell, I just think the hips are just a tad bit to wide for my taste other than that, all the jiggle is in the right places... lol here is a couple quick pics This is the best TBBP conversion i've seen so far  that looks good with this body.

post-25993-0-06324800-1393224040_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-20555300-1393224096_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-27823100-1393224115_thumb.jpg

tested and tried the osare mod just now... no problems what so ever... used console to get them and it came up with a merchant/vender as well... I'm guessing he/she is in qasmoke? 

Deedlit and gvman... skyheels without femfeet ... its a beautiful thing, especially in a panty clad ass :P

post-25993-0-12270000-1393231636_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-77323700-1393231648_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-04224500-1393231660_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-11592800-1393231681_thumb.jpg

tested and tried the osare mod just now... no problems what so ever... used console to get them and it came up with a merchant/vender as well... I'm guessing he/she is in qasmoke? 

Deedlit and gvman... skyheels without femfeet ... its a beautiful thing, especially in a panty clad ass :P

I am gonna try and get permission to convert DF_T33 nad DF_T19, because they are the best boots out there. Period.

Would really love to see the Black Rose set made Topmodel friendly!

I think it would be nice, especially with TBBP or BBP. I think ill try my luck, I might have to use a Lattice to get it, because I am bad at fitting from big tits to small tits...

I'm going to put my profile using this body on the back burner for now I guess. I need clothing :P and I need to figure out where the Hell my bad neck gap came from.

I do like the looks of this, though, so I'll be waiting and trying to figure my issues out.

Itl be a few less days until I get a load of shit out, cause I kinda destroyed my knee playing football (Long story), so ill be at home for a week or two, no work (Thank God, but shit I need to work some hours...) Anyway, I want you all to test and take screenies for me, is that cool? Ill be releasing a bunch soon! Got a little of BlackTalon and Northgirl done, can't wait to show em off

Yeah, I'll try some stuff out. No problem.

I blew a knew out playing football over 20 years ago. Still gives me problems. Some days it's pretty bad.

almost same situation, not football , soccer at my case, 6 surgery and till now i cant kneel without feelling pain.

Yeah, I'll try some stuff out. No problem.

I blew a knew out playing football over 20 years ago. Still gives me problems. Some days it's pretty bad.

almost same situation, not football , soccer at my case, 6 surgery and till now i cant kneel without feelling pain.

seems like everyone has had something happen, guess this was my turn. Hope it isnt as bad as you guys, because I take pride in my amazing calfs! FFS if I have Knee pain after this im gonna choke my unborn child with a dried sheep intestine

It all depends on how it's fixed and how well you let it heal. I didn't get surgery and I never really stopped moving. Plus I spent almost 20 years as a commercial roofer crawling on my damned nears for what's probably hundreds of miles by now. :lol: So I should probably expect some pain I guess. And I'm not getting any younger.

On a side note, I killed my MO profile and game saves that I had the Top Model body on and started a fresh one. Now I can use the lower weights again. Just strange and I have yet to root out the source. But I'll find it eventually. So now I can try out some new stuff when you get it ready. :D

Archived