UNP Topmodel. A new female body replacer in UNP family.

es2

Well both Mods just come with .bsa and .esp files, no folders.

And i have no clue how to unpack and repack the .bsa and/or .esp files. (i guess thats how to do it)

And btw ... the more "Mod XY -  UNP Topmodel Conversion" listings are on the Nexus, the more advertising for you. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I really like this body. I've pretty much tried every major UNP variant at this point, plus CBBE and 7B, and I have to say, as far as what looks most attractive in my eyes, this takes the cake. Very good job.

I wholeheartedly agree.  I think I've tried every major body type available and I always come back to UNP Top Model because, to my eyes, it's the most attractive one BY FAR.

Going donwload and test that , idk kinda tired of cbbe, i love cbbe breasts,ass, but the pelvis area lacks, Its my personal opinion, dnt start a flame war because of that.

Edited: just tested with my default hdt preset, and works great, really liked the body, and breasts too *.*, so im using now cbbe,dreamgirl,topmodel, and i need ask, for armor replaces wich ones goes best? unp skinner?unp petite? unpb? unpb 7 / variations? or its use a new preset and goes best doing conversions with 3ds max (i hope not yet for me, im still sucking at that, still learning)? and about feminine hands ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49285/? )? can use with safe?

Idk i just thing its omg the best for doing conversions because just need change breasts area, all others things still same (dnt tested, but till i saw its that).

Edited2: God played more, its so much better of dreamgirl because breast scales are better, dnt havent the fluid movements of dream gril, but i like Topmodel more, and looks like there less weird body joints (when dancing)  of cbbe, using like 2º body till i figure how convert some armors from 3ds max, so ill change to be main.

and like blademech42 said, its a must also i guess if ppl use sexlab.

made a video : http://dai.ly/x1cxofb (advice never do a dance video at open areas, 1,32gb to upload god) its at dailymotion that.

cant equip highheels theres a gap at end of feet, and hdt goes kinda weird when running.

post-19248-0-63049600-1393026094_thumb.jpg

Im gonna try my hand at converting a few things over, ill send em to you when im done, es2

Ive went ahead and converted an easy one, Osare Swimsuit. It works ingame, except I fucked up the textures somewhere along the line, I think in Nifskope. Any of you think you can find my error? Thanks!

attachicon.gifOsare Swimsuit Topmodel noBBP.zip

just got, ill look tomorrow soon i wake up, dnt expect ill find that, im just a begginer with 3ds max, and nifskope not my strong point.

Im gonna try my hand at converting a few things over, ill send em to you when im done, es2

Ive went ahead and converted an easy one, Osare Swimsuit. It works ingame, except I fucked up the textures somewhere along the line, I think in Nifskope. Any of you think you can find my error? Thanks!

attachicon.gifOsare Swimsuit Topmodel noBBP.zip

just got, ill look tomorrow soon i wake up, dnt expect ill find that, im just a begginer with 3ds max, and nifskope not my strong point.

Ill be working on stuff all night, don't be suprised if you wake up to 6 or 7 conversions lol, good night man

I really like the looks of this at the lower weight settings. It's pretty sweet.

She is a beauty dude! I have her weight set at 10 and its amazingly beautiful to behold... only one problem... No TBBP armors for her :(

And highheels also, tried cbbe , unp/unpb and dreamgirl ones, alwalys exist a weird meshes at end of feet or at beginner (if use cbbe) at least with my mods i got that.

I really like the looks of this at the lower weight settings. It's pretty sweet.

She is a beauty dude! I have her weight set at 10 and its amazingly beautiful to behold... only one problem... No TBBP armors for her :(

And highheels also, tried cbbe , unp/unpb and dreamgirl ones, alwalys exist a weird meshes at end of feet or at beginner (if use cbbe) at least with my mods i got that.

Would Fem Feet help in that regard? I use it with UNP, UNPetite and UNP Skinny.

Would Fem Feet help in that regard? I use it with UNP, UNPetite and UNP Skinny.

I use the newest skyheels.... they're awesome ! Unp already comes with femfeet (I thought) I've never used it though

I just tried this body out really quick and I think I like it. I might just play out the character I built (after fine tuning her a bit) or swap this body out for my main character I am playing now. I am only wishing there were more armors and clothing. I'm finding just about nothing at the moment.

Archived