UNP Topmodel. A new female body replacer in UNP family.

es2

vampire cuirass on unp top model

140615123326130712.gif

140615032250229371.gif

http://speedy.sh/v3KrQ/vampire-unp-top-model.7z

but i got too lazy to do armor_0, it's just armor_1 with body_0, the sliders won't change the armor

That file can only be downloaded via speedyshare's premium account, or by installing Tiny Download Manager, which I don't trust. Admin access to install? No, thanks!

Would you mind sharing it via some other site?

What's the deal with people using these incredibly shady download hosts? There's been a spate of it lately and I'm beginning to think it's tied to some sort of reward or referral program for the uploader.

Don't get me wrong, it is the modders choice whether or not to release content to the public and I'm always grateful to people like LostDayWalker and such for freely contributing to the modding scene, but putting it on a site that either forces users to either get a premium account or install malware is wrong and you know it.

What's the deal with people using these incredibly shady download hosts? There's been a spate of it lately and I'm beginning to think it's tied to some sort of reward or referral program for the uploader.

i just pick a site randomly after typing upload on google...

92830934zz.jpg

i don't have any premium account on that site

but you didn't need any when i post the link

topmodel vamp.7z

• 3 weeks later...

How close is this body to either the UN7B (Alan from Ank's latest) and Demonfet's Skinny Leg Seven Base variant?

All 3 body types use a UNP UV map, and most of the UNP body (I think DemonFet's 0 body is actually UNP 0 with 7base 0 breasts).

The main difference I can see is in the 0.nif's breast size (with TM's being pretty close to the unp 0 breast size).

On the other hand. The 1.nif's of all 3 types are very close, especially with TM using the uplifted breasts similar to sevenbase (Compared to say the UNPB's 1.nif breast type).

I'm just wondering, cause I spent most of my weekend doing lattice conversions on the 7base skiny vanilla armors over to DF (the ones I use, like leather, fur, elven, glass, daedric, carved nord, ancient nord, and 1 or 2 others)....

One other thing to think about is the other 2 body types already have full bounce support in either a true TBBP or HDT setup.

Then again you can load the 0 and 1 nifs for the base body in OS and copy the bone weights from a hdt reference and the save the nif with the hdt bone weights... That would give you a Top Model with HDT weighting. And back it with XMPSE 2.05 or greater.... Just a thought.

Nice body though... I'll pull an armor or two and see what it looks like compared to DF.

How close is this body to either the UN7B (Alan from Ank's latest) and Demonfet's Skinny Leg Seven Base variant?

All 3 body types use a UNP UV map, and most of the UNP body (I think DemonFet's 0 body is actually UNP 0 with 7base 0 breasts).

The main difference I can see is in the 0.nif's breast size (with TM's being pretty close to the unp 0 breast size).

On the other hand. The 1.nif's of all 3 types are very close, especially with TM using the uplifted breasts similar to sevenbase (Compared to say the UNPB's 1.nif breast type).

I'm just wondering, cause I spent most of my weekend doing lattice conversions on the 7base skiny vanilla armors over to DF (the ones I use, like leather, fur, elven, glass, daedric, carved nord, ancient nord, and 1 or 2 others)....

One other thing to think about is the other 2 body types already have full bounce support in either a true TBBP or HDT setup.

Then again you can load the 0 and 1 nifs for the base body in OS and copy the bone weights from a hdt reference and the save the nif with the hdt bone weights... That would give you a Top Model with HDT weighting. And back it with XMPSE 2.05 or greater.... Just a thought.

Nice body though... I'll pull an armor or two and see what it looks like compared to DF.

UNP Topmodel weight 0, is similar to UNP skinny, with max size weight 100 the breat is from Seven base, but the body remains slender, widens slightly on mac weight

UNP Topmodel body is unique! reallty special..!

is beautiful body especially with weight 0, and a little bit enlarged breasts with ECE breast silder, looks like a real body of slender pretty girl post-204983-0-14648900-1409152260_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-92041400-1409152124_thumb.jpg

Archived