UNP Topmodel. A new female body replacer in UNP family.

es2

Wai does it *always* happen like days after I switch to another body? XD

It looks so pretty! And weight 0 kinda looks like my bodyslide settings but better because it's UNP ._. Boooooo! It's unfair!

Awh if only there were outfits for this shape I would be installing it right now, are you also planning outfit conversions?

Hmm, I tried to make a UNPB to Topmodel slider and it completely exploded, seems the vertex ordering is way off? The vertex count is fine, but the order is different? I managed to perform this process on the Sevenbase body with success. What would cause the vertex order to get rearranged?

What I do to make a body difference slider is run a python script to offset the vertices of the obj to match the center of the base body, then throw it into BodySlide's slider maker and it exports the bsd.

My BodyMorph program runs under the same principle except it merges the bsd into a single morph file, then my NiOverride plugin loads that morph file and applies the bsd to the loaded body mesh at runtime, essentially BodySlide ingame. But if the vertex order is off it's going to offset the complete wrong vertices and blow up. 

Hmm, I tried to make a UNPB to Topmodel slider and it completely exploded, seems the vertex ordering is way off? The vertex count is fine, but the order is different? I managed to perform this process on the Sevenbase body with success. What would cause the vertex order to get rearranged?

What I do to make a body difference slider is run a python script to offset the vertices of the obj to match the center of the base body, then throw it into BodySlide's slider maker and it exports the bsd.

My BodyMorph program runs under the same principle except it merges the bsd into a single morph file, then my NiOverride plugin loads that morph file and applies the bsd to the loaded body mesh at runtime, essentially BodySlide ingame. But if the vertex order is off it's going to offset the complete wrong vertices and blow up.

Maybe redoing / copying the BSDismemberSkin modifier (3ds max). I've fixed some weight slider issues in body meshes doing that.

I installed the regular UNP and then this on top, that worked. If I dont do it that way my character looks horrible so not sure what is wrong.

I will say good job on the mesh I just really wish the big breasts didnt look so fake. I would love to have CBBE body (bodyslide) but UNP textures. Anyone know if there is something like that ?

Archived