• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I use SOS on males with no problems, I can equip schlong on my female character, but I can not control its size nor erection. Equiping ring doesnt work. I have all the prerequisite mods installed as well as skeleton. When I equip the ring, nothing happens and there is no power or spell to use it.

edit: no matter what I do, control is not working on my female character. it is working on NPCs.

Edited by sheema
update
On 11/5/2021 at 6:31 PM, sheema said:

I use SOS on males with no problems, I can equip schlong on my female character, but I can not control its size nor erection. Equiping ring doesnt work. I have all the prerequisite mods installed as well as skeleton. When I equip the ring, nothing happens and there is no power or spell to use it.

edit: no matter what I do, control is not working on my female character. it is working on NPCs.

edit edit:  issue solved by downloading the slot 60 version.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I cant use the controller it dosent work on me or NPC's My page up and down are the arrow keys on the bottom right.

Im not sure if that effects the contoller mod.  and when I pull up race menu it only shows erection I have missing sliders but I have all the XP32 and XP32 sos files. They show up on males just not females, and on females nothing happens when I edit it the one slider. I cant controll the size or shape the sos race menu isnt working for females or showing up Im using verison 0.2v. My normal race menu works fine. Any tips? 

Edited by yakarl

I cant edit erection or flaccid state, size or shape. controller and race menu not working. I have all the needed files. put in the right plug in order.  I've tried it with the with the originals ive tried the 0.2 V. My sos works in racemenu. With the equipable the only thing I can do is put it on, and thats it. any chance you dropped a tutorial video on your parton. Ive been trying to mod some sexy stuff on skyrim for years I just got my first PC. I really need some help. Im willing to throw a little cash your way. I just want my futa mod :(

Update I was able to get racemenu working. Now I just need to get the conroller working and Im all set.

Edited by yakarl
On 9/2/2013 at 5:03 PM, b3lisario said:

I guess you are completely sure that meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nif has the genital bones, checked them in NifSkope.

Pregnant meshes + belly bone maybe? This shouldn't be an issue since a couple of days. I can't think of any other bone that may be missing in any of these skeletons. If you haven't tried, use the old XPMS skeletons, just in case.

I am running out of ideas. Try to deactivate some mods.

mega file missing

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...