Can someone help me with scaling SOS - Equipable Schlong ?

I want to use SOS - Equipable Schlong +SOS Light version (SOS full with Phygnos CTD on me alot for some reason) +SOS - Schlong Controller 

now i got them installed fine but the Equipable Schlong is kinda small i want to scale it a little bit something like (x1.5)

much like the second model in http://ist2-2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/E/b/R/1EbRe/sos-unp-04.jpg  (this image is the same as in first pageof this post showing 3 models of 1 female standing , female is blond with black jacket)

and i know there is a section detailing how to scale it in the first page , but i have never used nifskope in my life and i don't won't to ruin my skeletons for something so insignificant as 1.5 scaling .

I realize like this is like asking someone else to do work for me , but i thought maybe someone already did this scaling (or similar) and is willing to share  , I would appreciate that.

also when i try using  SOS full with SOS - Equipable Schlong and try increasing size by multipliing  with 300% and maximum size to 20 nothing changes schlong still same size.

Also also if I do use use SOS - Equipable Schlong +SOS Light version  +SOS - Schlong Controller  when i change the bending (Up/Down) will they be saved in Sexlab profile for later reuse?

PS also when i use Navetsea's CBBE patch  the Schlong appears disconnected from the body (right place but not really attached to the body)

thank you

+alhothiu: If you're using SOS Light because SOS Full makes your game crash, I would try to hunt down the real culprit or the reason the crashes happen in your game instead of using something else to hide the issue, friend :P Something must be wrong with your game, and one of these days you'll install another mod that does not give you an alternate version and you'll be stuck crashing endlessly xD

As for scaling the schlong itself, using NifSkope is very very easy because the program itself is very basic. I wouldn't go as far as calling it intuitive but it really does feel basic, even though you can do a ton with it and has helped me countless times with numerous things.

If you're worried about screwing your skeletons up, do what you should -always- do before modifying anything; make a backup of the file you're modifying. If you've done things right nothing should go wrong in your game, only thing that should see changes is the size of the schlongs, that's it :).

Sadly changing the bending of the schlongs (yours or otherwise) through the schlong Controller does not save the bend states in SexLab. Though it's not a bad idea and perhaps someone should bug b3lisario a little about it :P I've already bugged him enough for one life-time lol. Although to be fair I'm not sure if this is something that would be/could be changed in the controller plugin, or would need to be tweaked in SexLab's Framework itself.

Cheers!

well i guess u r right i should look for whats causing my crashes .

infact i tried and  uninstalled all SOS and sos addons/plugins and one time using defeat to start a scene  the game crashed , i really don'tknow whats making this problem and i don't have a program find it 

i already use loot for my load order , am thinking of removing all mods but i don't want to lose the body i created with bodyslide (is there a way not to lose it ?)

maybe if i start a new save it can fix something, ill try that for the mean time

It seems like the nifskope tutorial for resizing is out of date. I'm try to use this to create Futa follow, but the schlongs all remain the same after following the guide in the first post.  Has anyone had any luck with this?

Edit. Okay. so I tweaked it and it works for males. But it's not working at all on the equipable schlong

It seems like the nifskope tutorial for resizing is out of date. I'm try to use this to create Futa follow, but the schlongs all remain the same after following the guide in the first post.  Has anyone had any luck with this?

Edit. Okay. so I tweaked it and it works for males. But it's not working at all on the equipable schlong

No. I think you either are not modifying the right files or properties, or another mod is resizing the female skeleton ingame.

There is not difference on node skeleton scaling between male and female, simply the different skeleton files.

Any way a texture patch can be made for the default sweaty Silmeria skin?

You need gimp or photoshop and learn how to recolor image files.

For ECE users.

There is a bunch of ini files in your meshes\CharacterMakingExtender\commonTriRaces folder, like humanraces_slider.ini

Add this somewhere under the [-Body] tag on each of those ini files

SOS Genitals Base, 5051, 202, NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase], 1
SOS Genitals Scrotum, 5052, 202, NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot], 1
SOS Genitals 1, 5053, 202, NPC Genitals01 [Gen01], 1
SOS Genitals 2, 5054, 202, NPC Genitals02 [Gen02], 1
SOS Genitals 3, 5055, 202, NPC Genitals03 [Gen03], 1
SOS Genitals 4, 5056, 202, NPC Genitals04 [Gen04], 1
SOS Genitals 5, 5057, 202, NPC Genitals05 [Gen05], 1
SOS Genitals 6, 5058, 202, NPC Genitals06 [Gen06], 1
ECE sliders are not as configurable as the racemenu's ones. The 1's at the end of these lines are the max/min slider values. If you want bigger schlongs, change it to 2 or 3. But since the sliders seem fixed to have only 30 positions, the larger the number, the less you can finetune.

This is really helpful but is there anyway to add a slider to control Erection?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem after installing the equipable schlong. The male version of the schlong worked fine (and i used the light version because the normal version makes my game crash..) But as soon as i wanted to use it on a female character it did not show a schlong. And there is also no equipable schlong in my item list..

*edit: Forgot to say that there is also no schlong-mod-menu (don't know if there is supposed to be one but just checking)

Edited by Bossie8

So, what do i need for SL integration? Just installing the simple equippable version is enough?

ps: found out myself

1) install simple equippables

2) go SL MCM

3) press rescan strapons(that's where schlongs should appear in the list)

4) press calyps ones to remove them and only use schlongs(optional)

I use the equipppable (and SOS light) version as the strap on for my game. If I use a gender spell to make SL see my character as male, I have to either forge one or use the console to additem  and then equip it. That's never been a problem, but when I change back to female and complete a sex act, the item is removed from my inventory. Is there a work around from having it being removed from your inventory?

I thought it used to stay in my inventory in the past, so it may be related to the slot versions or another mod, but I can't remember the setup I had at the time.

There are no scripts in any of these two mods. If the item is removed from the inventory, that must be another mod.

Thanks for the quick reply and clearing that up for me. I have an Idea which mod it may be, so when I have time I'll start another play-through with its older version.

I need some help with editing a custom mesh for my equipable schlong.  I'm trying to do what's covered in this post but I want the two penises to be on top of each other.  What I did is export a .DAE from nifskope and edit the meshes in blender, then export from blender to .3DS and import into nifskope.  I'm losing Nif data/blocks/bones or something in this process and my mesh doesn't work at all in game.  What am I doing wrong?

Also I'd be surprised if I'm the first to attempt this, is there a mod like this already on the interwebs? Thanks