Adventures with TomagoClub... ;D

HiyokoGeneratorCreature is an extension to HiyokoGenerator which only kicks in if at least one of the parents is a creature. It has two variables that can be adjusted:

*a3hgcrq.CreatureRate

Specifies the chance for having a \"pure\" creature child. 0-100%' date=' default = 100%.

*a3hgcrq.GrowBodySize

Specifies whether the creature children will grow over time. 0 = disabled, 1 = enabled, default = 1

The Hiyoko system will pick one parent who's genes are \"dominant\" so even with a CreatureRate of 100% you still only have a 50% chance for a creature child if only one parent is a creature.

As for the reduced size, all creature children will be scaled down to 50% when they are born and grow over time if GrowBodySize is enabled. They will reach their full size at day #100.

Creature children are created with FullActorCopy from the parent so if the father was a wolf you will have a wolf cub or a beast race. The chance is 50% with the default settings (which is the maximum).

Btw. \"Fatal age\" is an interesting typo in the translation.  :D

[/quote']

Thanks, that's great to know! All I need to do is adjust things to make sure I have the little wolf of my dreams. I really want to thank everyone who's been so helpful, especially considering what an incredibly bizarre, niche thing this is.

weirdtexan, I think that some of these fetishes that would normally be quite rare are much more common in a virtual setting. Just look at how many downloads there are for LoversBitch. It's a bestiality mod. Even online you don't run into a lot of people that like that IRL. I'd bet that in real life, most of the people that downloaded it would be grossed out. Myself included. But in a game, it's kinky.

HiyokoGeneratorCreature is an extension to HiyokoGenerator which only kicks in if at least one of the parents is a creature. It has two variables that can be adjusted:

*a3hgcrq.CreatureRate

Specifies the chance for having a \"pure\" creature child. 0-100%' date=' default = 100%.

*a3hgcrq.GrowBodySize

Specifies whether the creature children will grow over time. 0 = disabled, 1 = enabled, default = 1

The Hiyoko system will pick one parent who's genes are \"dominant\" so even with a CreatureRate of 100% you still only have a 50% chance for a creature child if only one parent is a creature.

As for the reduced size, all creature children will be scaled down to 50% when they are born and grow over time if GrowBodySize is enabled. They will reach their full size at day #100.

Creature children are created with FullActorCopy from the parent so if the father was a wolf you will have a wolf cub or a beast race. The chance is 50% with the default settings (which is the maximum).

Btw. \"Fatal age\" is an interesting typo in the translation.  :D

[/quote']

AH, so the scripting for that is already in there... which means all that's really needed is to add the token that blocks the creature from using lovers at birth and remove when the creature is fully grown.  That shouldn't be hard, and I'll look into modifying the file for it.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a few questions regarding the Tamago Club mod.

After I made two of my companions (CM system) pregnant, the egg suddenly disappeared and it was replaced by an item called . Is that normal? Also, how many in-game days does the pregnancy last? How many days does it take for the round belly to show?

BTW, I'm using the Merged Experimental 2.0 pack.

That's odd...

It should be replaced by an item called "Fertilized egg" if anything...

the round belly shows pretty much by the 2nd trimester I believe. But your character that is pregnant has to have their top off. No clothes are scripted to show the pregnancy stages automatically...sadly.

the game keep saying that MBL isn't installed so i can't get the preggo belly. any suggestion? thanks

Sounds like you don't have the proper version of the SETBODY mod installed.

There was someone here that made a version with 3 different preggo bodies (One for each trimester). It works perfectly with the TamagoClub mod.

Dm

Im sorry to bother as ive been getting used to finding these add ons and making them work.. I tried and had a pregnancy but she had the basic on body frame of the HGEC preg body for all 3 trimesters.

I dont suppose you could supply a link or tell me how to get those bodies like we see in the pictures used in this thread as im having trouble finding them.

Id really like to try the game with that body set and all help would be appreciated.

Beyond that I have a question that my character had a little boy but was wearing some of the girl only clothes when he was born so he was... a floating head basically with a ring. seems he copied my inventory.

Can I get him to change his gear to other pieces? he may have or give him some?

Well, sadly, I don't have a link to the auto-changing Setbody mod. I will look for it for you and post a link here if I find it.

The inventory of your children is about as random as I can guess at.

they usually get whatever the mother has. I use MCS (MadCompanionshipSpells) to change out my kids inventory.

Well' date=' sadly, I don't have a link to the auto-changing Setbody mod. I will look for it for you and post a link here if I find it.

The inventory of your children is about as random as I can guess at.

they usually get whatever the mother has. I use MCS (MadCompanionshipSpells) to change out my kids inventory.

[/quote']

I found something useful if playing as female. Clear your toon's inventory as close to delivery as possible, including own clothing and armour. Only put into inventory clothes and armour you want child to wear and nothing else. Sleep last few hours until delivery and the offspring will have a full duplicate of items in inventory. Even shields will copy over but weapons won't.

I use MCS too. Wouldn't be without it.

Ha! Yes, the kid gets what momma wears.

I was walking through Market when a newborn went running by - big head of hair, black nylons and heels, wrist irons... and male.

"No, no, no", I thought, as he beams a big ear-to-ear smile up at me. I had to switch his inventory right then and there. I had only an unenchanted Rangers outfit on me but he looked happy to get it.

Bonus is I got an extra set of nylons & heels to bestow on some future momma, hehe!

Ha! Yes' date=' the kid gets what momma wears.

I was walking through Market when a newborn went running by - big head of hair, black nylons and heels, wrist irons... and male.

"No, no, no", I thought, as he beams a big ear-to-ear smile up at me. I had to switch his inventory right then and there. I had only an unenchanted Rangers outfit on me but he looked happy to get it.

Bonus is I got an extra set of nylons & heels to bestow on some future momma, hehe!

[/quote']

But if momma is wearing nothing and sleeping for the last few hours of pregnancy, with her inventory holding one full set of clothes and one full set of armour, you can pre-plan how it's going to look. You can plan out your very own teeny army! That is if you use MCS as well.

• 2 months later...

The real problem with TomagoClub is that it requires the horribly dated and inferior by today's standards- MBP mod to work; and since that it runs off MBP, all the children created through TomagoClub are gloss-less and end up looking nothing like the parents if the parents are from non-MBP races.

Never used TomagoClub before. If I play male character can I get some female NPC pregnant?

Yes. You should be able to ask via dialogue what menstrual stage your intended mother-to-be is in, and then go on a frenzy around ovulation (Day 4 of the 7 day cycle).

Alternatively, and more precisely, if you have the mod Mad Companionship Spells (highly recommended to alter children's inventory and behavior!), you can choose the 'Trade' option and then go to the 'Misc' section of the woman's inventory. Hold down Ctrl when clicking on her womb (otherwise you'll take it from her, and be able to be pregnant yourself!) to see exactly what day in the cycle she is in (Useful to check sperm and egg health as well). Day 2/3 is probably the most optimal day to start trying for a child, although I think maybe you could get lucky if there's an egg still there on day 5.

It's best to let her stay at home/rest instead of bringing her around with you until she is confirmed to be pregnant (Embryo stage). You can check if that has happened (you should get a chime and then the message that you and her are pregnant when/if it does happen anyway, but you may miss it) via dialogue (she should say she is expectant) or via Mad Companionship Spells. The egg will go from 'Ovum'->'Fertilized Egg'-> 'Embryo'. Embryo is when it has taken hold, so make sure she doesn't get beaten and/or raped (if you are also using TomagoBreak) and there should be no problem until birth. Have fun!

Cobra, do you use Mad Companionship Spells? I think it was mentioned that it should stop other people's children from following you (and then ending up raping people in your house!).

Never used TomagoClub before. If I play male character can I get some female NPC pregnant?

Yes. You should be able to ask via dialogue what menstrual stage your intended mother-to-be is in' date=' and then go on a frenzy around ovulation (Day 4 of the 7 day cycle).

Alternatively, and more precisely, if you have the mod Mad Companionship Spells (highly recommended to alter children's inventory and behavior!), you can choose the 'Trade' option and then go to the 'Misc' section of the woman's inventory. Hold down Ctrl when clicking on her womb (otherwise you'll take it from her, and be able to be pregnant yourself!) to see exactly what day in the cycle she is in (Useful to check sperm and egg health as well). Day 2/3 is probably the most optimal day to start trying for a child, although I think maybe you could get lucky if there's an egg still there on day 5.

It's best to let her stay at home/rest instead of bringing her around with you until she is confirmed to be pregnant (Embryo stage). You can check if that has happened (you should get a chime and then the message that you and her are pregnant when/if it does happen anyway, but you may miss it) via dialogue (she should say she is expectant) or via Mad Companionship Spells. The egg will go from 'Ovum'->'Fertilized Egg'-> 'Embryo'. Embryo is when it has taken hold, so make sure she doesn't get beaten and/or raped (if you are also using TomagoBreak) and there should be no problem until birth. Have fun!

Cobra, do you use Mad Companionship Spells? I think it was mentioned that it should stop other people's children from following you (and then ending up raping people in your house!).

[/quote']

Yeah I do but that doesn't stop them from having crazy hair styles might give it a try with lande as I'm getting a little tired of joburg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...