Adventures with TomagoClub... ;D

Wow, what an awesome mod this is.

It seems my adventures of late are turning up some nice children.

I have a son and two daughters and another on the way.

9326462-holder-ede9b1c663902c57bf4b1abca2f6ef41.jpg

9326465-holder-cd9888bbaa29606dc34bf53c44ec5292.jpg

Had to spank the son because one of the first things he did. I made him wait in the corner for 24 hours and took my daughters' wombs (Prevent them getting pregnant til they're 18...lol)

I found out one of the castle servants was pregnant via the TamagoNews message.

9326468-holder-ea5f5f49ce0ee104eb42855a9e3b2ce8.jpg

Little did I know...she had been pregnant while I was away from the castle. Apparently she got it on with an argonian in the area surrounding the castle on one of her patrols...the kid was horrible!

9326471-holder-4dfa865035a9e1997086d79f2abc6e54.jpg

I vowed to cut it's umbilical cord out back of the castle, but before i could it assaulted it's mother!!

9326474-holder-773ec2036be65e0cf86730b2f6c9438b.jpg

My computer couldn't process the insanity and the game CTD'd...lol.

When I get back in, that demon-seed is as good as dead...

;D

Dm

Guest Loogie

Kids doing this stuff was one of my motivators in ditching Joburg for LandE.

Still didn't stop the puppy I made with a dog from raping me due to LoversBitch coding, though.

Awesome looking story Detman! Can't wait to have one of my own once i get the proper mods up and running.

Kids doing this stuff was one of my motivators in ditching Joburg for LandE.

Still didn't stop the puppy I made with a dog from raping me due to LoversBitch coding' date=' though.

[/quote']

Wait Loogie, so was it LandE that made the kid stuff happen or was it Joburg?

Also, you can have puppies?!?

Guest Loogie

Wait Loogie' date=' so was it LandE that made the kid stuff happen or was it Joburg?[/quote']

Joburg makes random people rape random people.  Sometimes they happen to be related.

Also, you can have puppies?!?

First time I made some kind of half-person half-dog monstrosity, but the second go around was a dog scaled down to about the size of a chihuahua that was out of the womb for about an hour before raping me.  Nothing has ever been so simultaneously icky and hilarious to me.

the game keep saying that MBL isn't installed so i can't get the preggo belly. any suggestion? thanks

Sounds like you don't have the proper version of the SETBODY mod installed.

There was someone here that made a version with 3 different preggo bodies (One for each trimester). It works perfectly with the TamagoClub mod.

Dm

Hmmm...i've run into a new problem.

I gathered my vampiric offspring and took them away to the basement of a house in Bruma where a suspected Vampire was killed. I figured if I left them there they would be caught and killed.

Well, that didn't happen. In fact...they killed the remaining tenant in the house and just decided to relax and claim it as their own. So I knew what had to be done before they ventured out of the house and assaulted the town. I clicked on the oldest one and decided to cut his Umbilical Cord.

The game asked me if I was sure and I clicked "YES".

But it didn't die!!! (WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?!?)

The little Vampire Offspring turned a flash of RED for 2 seconds as if it put on some kind of ring or clothing with a spell. But it lived!!! It would not die no matter how many times I clicked on the umbilical cord!!

So I decided I would have to manually kill it and the other two...the hard way.

So i was making some money in loversbitch when this happened:

brevapregwolf.png

Imagine my surprise and excitement! Now, please don't run me off here, but i'm curious; is it actually possible to be pregnant and birth a wolf, one that grows up into the full size ones that roam Oblivion? i'm not going to lie, i would love to be able to do that (and then make him my companion).

It'll come out as either another wolf or a "beast" race. If it's a wolf, you can't make it an official LoversBitch companion, but it'll follow you around (and hump you if another mod enables it, though it'll be tiny and won't line up correctly). Hopefully it will come out as a puppy. ;D

It'll come out as either another wolf or a \"beast\" race. If it's a wolf' date=' you can't make it an official LoversBitch companion, but it'll follow you around (and hump you if another mod enables it, though it'll be tiny and won't line up correctly). Hopefully it will come out as a puppy. ;D

[/quote']

Damn! I'm guessing its the coding of the birth being seen as a child and not a dog/wolf. Oh well, I guess i'll just have to go out and tame a wild companion myself. Thanks for letting me down by not including this completely insane wish in your thoroughly awesome mod, Chase! *shakes fist angrily*

But i guess if i do have a wolf and anyone knows how to make it a companion, please let me know!

If you got HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp it will be a puppy' date=' if not - humanoid.

[/quote']

I have the Generator Creature, so it looks like i'm going to be the mamma of a puppy!

...that is something you do not hear everyday.

The Mad Companionship spells might work on it' date=' depending on how the game views it. If it has dialog options, Mad Companionship should be able to tame it. ;-)

[/quote']

Sweet! Thanks Old Book for entertaining my terrifying perversions.

It'll come out as either another wolf or a \"beast\" race. If it's a wolf' date=' you can't make it an official LoversBitch companion, but it'll follow you around (and hump you if another mod enables it, though it'll be tiny and won't line up correctly). Hopefully it will come out as a puppy. ;D

[/quote']

After looking at the hiyoko creature generator scripts, it seems the newborn creatures are simply scaled down to 0.5 using a script command.  Opening the console, selecting the baby, and using "setscale 1.0" will enlarge it to full size and it then works fine with the animations.

What I'm getting at is, I think it wouldn't be all that difficult to adjust the hiyoko creature generator to also give the baby creatures some scripting to age them, scale them up to full size over the course of a few days, and prevent them from working with the lovers systems until they are fully grown.

HiyokoGeneratorCreature is an extension to HiyokoGenerator which only kicks in if at least one of the parents is a creature. It has two variables that can be adjusted:

*a3hgcrq.CreatureRate

Specifies the chance for having a "pure" creature child. 0-100%, default = 100%.

*a3hgcrq.GrowBodySize

Specifies whether the creature children will grow over time. 0 = disabled, 1 = enabled, default = 1

The Hiyoko system will pick one parent who's genes are "dominant" so even with a CreatureRate of 100% you still only have a 50% chance for a creature child if only one parent is a creature.

As for the reduced size, all creature children will be scaled down to 50% when they are born and grow over time if GrowBodySize is enabled. They will reach their full size at day #100.

Creature children are created with FullActorCopy from the parent so if the father was a wolf you will have a wolf cub or a beast race. The chance is 50% with the default settings (which is the maximum).

Btw. "Fatal age" is an interesting typo in the translation.  :D

It took me a bit to get it to function - but it works! Kudos to all that makes it happen.

Gertrude is one mighty happy momma (she positively beams) while Anastacia is, so far, a cranky ol' momma to be. Olava also has a glow to her now - she will make a good momma too.

Lazare is sure to be surprised when Sylvia drops a lil' Nord bubby. Casta had a fling with an Orc, waiting to see what happens with her. The Countess' bodyguard was a bit faster than me and nailed her b'fore I could. The dog. Actually guards from coast to coast are busy making little guardlings...

Thanks again to the workers on these mods, some hilarious situations cropping up all over the continent. I haven't yet tried the Creature part of the plug-ins - that is sure to make things even more interesting. hehe!