Pregnant-Weighted tbbp armor (Bodyslide2)

• 3 weeks later...

I've always been a fan of UNP bodies and was real sad to see that there were no armors for pregnancy with those bodies. :( I tried just running around with no torso armor for awhile which was kinda sexy, but I longed for proper armor.

Finally I broke down, and last night converted my skinny UNP girl into a skinny CBBE girl, along with all the CB's and pluses and everything else. What a pain! But somehow I got it working, and seeing my girl with her belly hanging out of her steel armor made it all worthwhile. Thank you so much!

I think this probably has already been mentioned but yeah there are definite problems with the panties on just about every piece of armor. In a word, they are mostly a clusterfuck of polygons and vertices. The shape is there but especially on the bands of the panties the mesh is crazy. This is proably what Riiswolf just mentioned or at least related to his post.

Here's a pic to illustrate my point:

post-41000-0-60470600-1385456577_thumb.jpg

Still though this is a major improvement to the mod and really really fun to play with. Thank you for the time and effort for making this!

Does this support Batch builds or do I need to build the armors one by one? Using batch build doesn't seem to work on my end, so I'd like to check whether that's the case before going through all the ct77 armors.

Oh, it will do batch builds alright. Mind you, it is probably a good practice to create all the armors in your bodyslide directory first and then move them manually into your Skyrim directory. I basically have a folder in my Bodyslide directory called Pregnancy Weighted Armor and so whenever I create sweeping changes to the armors I can save them in there (ctrl + click on 'build multiple groups...') before manually copying them into my Skyrim directory.

I have a little trouble with getting the mod Joy of Perspective to work with this.

I have managed to get this to work just fine in 3rd person, no issue there. Works great and for that I congratulate you on a job well done.

As a note, I am using CBBE BBP and HDT (and making use of bodyslide++, obviously).

I have tried using the skeleton delivered with JoP, both the normal and the JoP version of the XP32 skeleton and several other modified skeletons that other people have made available in various threads on this forum.

The normal JoP skeleton obviously failed, because it lacks in various departments. All the others I have tried did mostly fine. The camera was in the right position, I could see my body when looking down and even the HDT phisics on the breasts worked fine. The trouble though, is that no matter what I try, my belly keeps looking normal, even when pregnant, while in 3rd person the pregnant belly looks as it should.

Another issue I have with JoP is that when a sex scene starts, the camera stays where it was as if my character was still standing and gets a bit stuck there until the sex scene is over. My assumption is that JoP simply does not provide support for those animations. Even so, I have seen screenshots from others where in a sex scene with the camera as if it was JoP.

With both of these issues I feel I am missing something critical, but I can't figure out what. Any help would be appreciated.

I have a little trouble with getting the mod Joy of Perspective to work with this.

I have managed to get this to work just fine in 3rd person, no issue there. Works great and for that I congratulate you on a job well done.

As a note, I am using CBBE BBP and HDT (and making use of bodyslide++, obviously).

I have tried using the skeleton delivered with JoP, both the normal and the JoP version of the XP32 skeleton and several other modified skeletons that other people have made available in various threads on this forum.

The normal JoP skeleton obviously failed, because it lacks in various departments. All the others I have tried did mostly fine. The camera was in the right position, I could see my body when looking down and even the HDT phisics on the breasts worked fine. The trouble though, is that no matter what I try, my belly keeps looking normal, even when pregnant, while in 3rd person the pregnant belly looks as it should.

Another issue I have with JoP is that when a sex scene starts, the camera stays where it was as if my character was still standing and gets a bit stuck there until the sex scene is over. My assumption is that JoP simply does not provide support for those animations. Even so, I have seen screenshots from others where in a sex scene with the camera as if it was JoP.

With both of these issues I feel I am missing something critical, but I can't figure out what. Any help would be appreciated.

I know the issue mabey...try this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/39814//? you musst edit or switch 1 person model...on nexus it give still other pogramm for it...mabey this work for you simply... give the idea a try..think about it ^^ and here a simply autoit pogramm who let you do it manually its support you be renaming and replacing.. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31376//? should work but if you use the autoit pogramm read the tutorial better say the destricption or you will fail..

i hope this will help you...

I know the issue mabey...try this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/39814//? you musst edit or switch 1 person model...on nexus it give still other pogramm for it...mabey this work for you simply... give the idea a try..think about it ^^

Thanks for the suggestion, but sadly, that is not my issue. If it were, then my issue would have been that I could not see my body at all, which I actually can. I just can't see a pregnant belly. I just see the normal belly in 1st person (while I do see the pregnant belly in 3rd person).

Other then that, I am not using any custom armors. Just the Remodeled armors this mod is based to replace the vanilla armors on with this mod thrown over it. Well, and another mod to replace things like farm clothes that are not covered by this the Remodeled.

---EDIT---

Another problem I seem to have is that unless I am an Argonian or Khajiit, my feet are invisible. This happens to both genders.

Just as a headsup for the issues I described in my previous 2 posts, I had made a separate topic (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23309-a-few-issues-with-joy-of-perspective) for these issues have have now solved the feet issue and the fact that JoP does not support sex scene animations has been confirmed, so the only issue I have right now is the pregnant belly one, to which Groovtama posted a a reply now. Not entirely sure if that will work or not, but I'll try.

For some reason a am getting purple underwear? It's like there are no tex's what have i done wrong 

That is exactly what that mean, no textures. It is because this mod does not contain all the underwear textures for all the armors you have to download the original mod by ChronoTrigger and grab all the textures out of that one and combine them with the textures from this one.

Im sure this is an ignorant question so please bear with me....

I intend to use this with estrus and Hentai Pregnancy, will this only overwrite armor for NPCs that are pregnant or will every female NPC look pregnant in the game? How is this intended to work exactly? Please let me know, thanks in advance.