Pregnant-Weighted tbbp armor (Bodyslide2)

View File

Pregnancy-weighted TBBP Armor version 4.0

*****************************************************************************************

INTRODUCTION

Version 4.0 supports Bodyslide2.

Please note that version 3.1.3 and 4.0 are not compatible. Do not attempt to install both.

I made this mod so that it would work with the Estrus Chaurus mod

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/149-estrus-chaurus/ and will actually cause the NPC's armor skin/Belly to "grow".

Before installing these armors, I strongly suggest you make a backup of your data/meshes and data/textures folders.

(A Thank you to ChronoTrigger77 for letting me use his skins).

This Bodyslide2 mod is a (WIP), so expect errors.

*****************************************************************************************

Version 3.1.3 REQUIREMENTS:

Version 3.1.3 is for CBBE bodies only.

• CBBE 3.2 or higher
  • A copy of bodyslide2 (if not already included)
  • A Bodyslide2 TBBP compatible skeleton (with Belly node). You should be able to find one somewhere on the LoversLab site.
  • Be sure to download both .zip files that are posted here. "2.0" contains the texture files, 'Preg_armor' has the bodyslide components.

***********************************************************************************************

HOW TO INSTALL Release 3.1.3

1. Unzip and install the files in 'Pregnant-weighted-armor-2.0.7z' (It contains the texture files needed)
  2. Unzip and copy the ShapeData,SliderGroups,SliderPresets, and SliderSets folders to "/CalienteTools/Bodyslide", or wherever your copy of Bodyslide++ resides.
  3. Be sure to overwrite the existing 'ShapeData' 'ShapeGroups',.'SliderSets' and 'Slider Presets' folders and their contents.

********************************************************************************************************

Release 4.0 REQUIREMENTS:

Release 4.0 is for HDT bodies only.

• A copy of HDT Bodyslide (version 1.3)
  • For HDT body physics you must have HD Physics Extension (version 10-24)
  • A copy of bodyslide2
  • To Edit the body physics, you must install the hdtHavok Modifier application.

HOW TO INSTALL Release 4.0:

What's in 4.0:

• Bandit0, Bandit1, Bandit2 and Bandit3 armors
  • Bandit Bikini
  • Leather Bikini
  • Steel Bikini
  • Blades Armor
  • Nocturnal Robes (Transparent)
  • Leather Armor
  • Scaled Armor
  • Studded Leather Armor
  • Studded Chieftain Armor
  • Imperial Heavy Armor
  • Imperial Medium Armor
  • Imperial Light Armor
  • Iron Armor
  • General Tullius’ Armor
  • Banded Iron Armor
  • Dwarven Armor
  • Forsworn Armor
  • Falmer Armor
  • Glass Armor
  • Elven Armor
  • Light Elven Armor
  • Steel Armor (w/o Pauldrons)
  • Steel Armor (with Pauldrons)
  • Steel Plate Armor
  • Stormcloak Armor
  • Necromancer robe
  • Thieves guild armor
  • Dark Brotherhood Armor
  • Nightingale armor
  • Wolf plate Armor
  • Savior’s Hide
  • Monk Robes
  • Necromancer Robe (generic)
  • Thalmor Robe
  • Vaermina Robe
  • Warlock Robe (generic)
  • Ebony Armor
  • Ebonymail
  • Daedric Armor
  • Dragonplate Armor
  • Dragonbone Armor
  • Orcish Armor
  • Light and Medium Hide armor

One last word of warning. HDT Physics sometimes behaves in unusual ways.

Using large body proportions will cause severe clipping of the armor mesh.

Guest LoganX

Hey friend, could you tell me that all i need is to drag meshes to meshes and textures to textures or i need to copy armors to armor folder in each one?

Yes, basically drag & drop the meshes & textures folders. Although I strongly recommend that you make a backup of your original /meshes & /textures folders beforehand. Makes it easier to undo if you need to switch or something.

An also will you make a version for UNPB?

No UNPB (for now), at least until I get this armor set finished & improved.

Do you plan on doing any of the regular clothing? I have tried doing some in Blender and 3dsMax but I don't know them well enough to use the instructions people have put up.

Yes, eventually I will. 

Assuming I can figure out how to use  3ds Max for it... my very first attempts at clothing mods were...messy....

Can we get screenshot previews of each armor?
Also great to see someone making pregnancy armor! :)
Good luck cornelius!

I know how hard mesh modding is, tried it myself and after many many hours failed to produce an end result. Maybe it's easier if you're using 3DS max, I was using Blender.

EDIT:

I don't like the ass and boobs. The boobs are too big, they're much bigger than her head, and her ass looks like a square.

http://i.imgur.com/VApAHYe.jpg

This is at 0.25 weight, which is on the low side...

Great to see someone taking initiative to work in some pregnancy node weighted armours.

Sadly, not a huge fan of the body shape (and i use my own CB++ set make a greater variance between 0 and 100), and only seems to work if I use your preset without modification.

I applaud and respect you for your work, but personally my CB++ bodyshape is more important to keep my skyrim bodyshapes highly varied in the world than the one node. So for now I'll pass. Keeping an eye on things though incase it becomes more compatible/customizable in the future :)

After some feedback, I've decided to re-do the body meshes to something smaller (i.e. a skinny body mesh with the same armor)

If you're happy with the current release  (1.5) then you don't need to bother with my follow up (it's the same stuff, just with a skinny body mesh).

Still working on a bodyslide++ version so I can finally ditch these static body meshes (although that wont be ready for a VERY looong  time ).

Hmm im having trouble getting these armors to show up in game, All of CBBE vanilla armors are showing up, but after putting the textures and meshes in the data folder and loading the game, there's nothing different

A lot of the armors files are in the wrong spot. Create a folder called "f" in Ebony, Eleven, Glass, hide, imperial, iron, steel and move the files into f. Studded needs a folder called "female" and the files moved into it.

These folders need to be moved into /meshes/clothes: forswornarmor, necromancer, thalmor, warlock.

The forsworn folder needs to be renamed forswornarmor.

The janthony folder is missing from /textures as well. All the bikinis will show up blue without it. You'll need to get it from CT77's pack.

This is how I got all the armors in the pack to show up in game.

Stormcloak, dwarven & studded leather are a little glitchy at the moment. Stormcloak is missing the bikini and has a problems pretty much everywhere on it. Dwarven & Studded leather sometimes goes into polygon corruption mode.

Also thank you cornelius_t for taking the time and effort to convert these wonderful armor sets.

hmm well that explains alot then, i think I'll just wait for the files to get sorted out for less confusion in my folders, if it happens it happens if not oh well, while dungeon crawling without armor would be odd, i am like level 70 or something so i don't think there is anything is the game that can actually kill me. might catch a cold though. i mean i could wear armor but then it goes back to regular body and that's no fun. maybe one of these days i'm going to have to sit down and spend a few days/weeks learning how to modify armor and stuff, so i can make my own.

And yes, Thanks for all your work Cornelius_t, i certainly lack the attention span and patients do do anything like this, keep up the good work

when you say Bodyslide++ vanilla outfits enabled, what does that mean? is there a setting somewhere im supposed to change or something?

No, you don't have to add or change anything. ( I forgot to update the requirements page)

As long as bodyslide++ is installed you should be fine.

when you say Bodyslide++ vanilla outfits enabled, what does that mean? is there a setting somewhere im supposed to change or something?

Bodyslide does not need to be installed at this point in time as there are no slidersets for this armor yet.

Apologies if this is a foolish question, but can this be used in conjunction with Chrono's remodeled armor set?  For example, if you install this (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25259//?), apply a TBBP Belly sliderset to the CT77 sets, and then drop these files into the appropriate spot, would the belly node work?  Thanks!

In a word. No. Whatever you install last will take priority.