Bestiality MODS WIP, or finished MOD

poblivion

Mazoky, thank you for the files but one question..

I downloaded FNIS and everything correctly and the creature does the animation but not my character. My character is stuck in a "T" pose while the creature animation goes off.

Tried switching races, rerunning FNIS, tested on giant and werewolf, and I can't figure it out.

Could this warning be causing the animation glitch? FNIS pictures included.

I followed b3lisario's guide in this post and replaced your mod with his basically.

Edit: after messing with it for awhile, some mods work and others don't. Checked mods and reinstalled fnis did not help either, any help to get the werewolf working will be greatly appreciated!

post-101625-0-16330500-1379026439_thumb.png

post-101625-0-11542000-1379026448_thumb.png

Great work so far mazoky,  Everything seems to work decently, but I cant quite figure out which draugr to use to get gone's draugr mesh to work. 

Infact i can get all of them to work except the draugr, I do my thing but the draugr is assuming the T posistion.

Also.... I vote for longer than 20 seconds, even though this is just an intermittant step in between having animations, and having a mod..... lets say.... 60? :D

I added:

1 animated Dragon - not tested bug camera

3 animated Falmer

1 animated horse

I added spellbook. they are available in a chest on the bar tavern sleeping giant.

I also lengthened the animation time all spell

attachicon.gifBestiality Spell.rar

thank you very much, are there any other beast anims that gone made?

edit: there are, here's the list of em. If you could continue to make spells for the rest that would be great. It will be something to use while waiting on it to be integrated into sexlab either by a plugin or by ashal putting it in there.

◾Bear (1 Animation)

◾Canine (Wolf and Dog) (2 Animations)

◾Chaurus (2 Animations)

◾Daedra Seeker (Dragonborn) (1 Animation)

◾Dragon (2 Animations)

◾Draugr (4 Animations)

◾Falmer (4 Animations)

◾Frostbite Spider (3 Animations)

◾Gargoyle (Dawnguard) (3 Animations)

◾Giant (1 Animation)

◾Horse (1 Animation)

◾Sabrecat (1 Animation)

◾Troll (3 Animations)

◾Vampire Lord (Dawnguard) (3 Animations)

◾Werewolf (and Werebear) (3 Animations

there is still a lot to do animation :)

edit: there are, here's the list of em. If you could continue to make spells for the rest that would be great. It will be something to use while waiting on it to be integrated into sexlab either by a plugin or by ashal putting it in there.

◾Bear (1 Animation)
◾Chaurus (2 Animations)
◾Dragon (2 Animations)
◾Draugr (4 Animations)
◾Falmer (4 Animations)
◾Giant (1 Animation)
◾Horse (1 Animation)
◾Sabrecat (1 Animation)
◾Troll (3 Animations)

is planned :)

Tested them and the dog one only works for me for some odd reason, everything else my character is stuck in T pose.

what do you have installed specifically for this mod? And do you have any mods that mess with/change the creatures of Skyrim? Also, you should just have mazoky's mod on for the spells. And what version of gone's animation pack do you have?

also, I would update the character fnis after the creature fnis, see if that works. I did that 1st thing and all anims work for me

I have no mods that changes the beast skeletons. I am on the latest skyrim version, 1.9.32.0. I have the following FNIS mods installed:

Fores New idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behavior v4_0 Beta 3_For MODDERS and EXPERIENCED users

Fores New idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Creature Pack 4_0

Fores New idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Idle Spells v3_5 --ADD-ON for the spells *all in NMM

I install mazoky's mod, along with BestialityAnimsWIP4 and the BestialityExtras after from NMM.

I start FNIS from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users, click for characters and creatures. Everything goes good.

I hit start skyrim from NMM, making sure FNISspells.esp and the Bestiality Bear spell.esp are checked, load into a clean save.

From here I usually just type "help werewolf", player.placeatme <werewolfid>, hit page up a few times to find spell ID, player.addspell <spellid>, cast on werewolf, werewolf does the animation but I get stuck in T pose.

there is still a lot to do animation :)

◾Bear (1 Animation)

◾Chaurus (2 Animations)

◾Dragon (2 Animations)

◾Draugr (4 Animations)

◾Falmer (4 Animations)

◾Giant (1 Animation)

◾Horse (1 Animation)

◾Sabrecat (1 Animation)

◾Troll (3 Animations)

is planned :)

Thank you!!! 

Tried all of the aboves to get the sets of spells working. Monsters and beasties work all fine. But try as I might, I cannot get my character to un T-Pose. Tried removing the skeletons I had on them as well and that didn't seem to fix it. OThers seem to have it working so its going to boggle my brain till I get it running. >:V

Tried all of the aboves to get the sets of spells working. Monsters and beasties work all fine. But try as I might, I cannot get my character to un T-Pose. Tried removing the skeletons I had on them as well and that didn't seem to fix it. OThers seem to have it working so its going to boggle my brain till I get it running. >:V

the version of beaatiality animations?

the version of beaatiality animations?

Using the latest, full version of the animation pack, latest FNIS, FNIS shows all positives with no errors, but in game, character is Tposed. With and without X32's skeleton.

Archived