Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bathing Mod Revamped v1.04 English

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

Nepro

Nepro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,114 posts

Meh, just use Basic Personal Hygiene by Maskar. Forget about Bathing Mod Revamped.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

DrN

DrN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

I'm trying to make this mod work for Nehrim,made chest with tubes and soap,but animations wont play.Trying to solve that with TES4Edit with no success so far.

Any ideas?

btw Nehrim has a non animation bath "system",which heals you from diseases in a bath tube in Erothin(capital city).

frostking

frostking

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Mediafire links no longer work, just gives endless refresh. (Save link as trick retrieves a corrupt file)

fejeena

fejeena

Master of V.R.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,116 posts

Link works, just tested no Problem with download.

All 3 (Link from post 1 and 38 and 47)

TDA

TDA

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

I'm trying to make this mod work for Nehrim,made chest with tubes and soap,but animations wont play.Trying to solve that with TES4Edit with no success so far.

Any ideas?

btw Nehrim has a non animation bath "system",which heals you from diseases in a bath tube in Erothin(capital city).

You are doing something wrong. I did a lot of mods with animation for yourself, everything works.

frostking

frostking

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

I've found that my DL issue is Mediafire related. The endless refresh on the DL page is being experienced by many other people, judging from the results of some google searches. As far as I have found, there are no fixes for anyone having this problem.

fejeena

fejeena

Master of V.R.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,116 posts

frostking I sent you a PM with all 3 Versions.

hellgate95

hellgate95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

gonna try it, thanks

frostking

frostking

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Thank you very much, Fejenna.

DrN

DrN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Antistar, the creator of the original mod http://www.nexusmods...on/mods/13275/?, suggested we use Maskar's BPH instead http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/13275/?.

How can we add the revamped animations to Maskar's?

Comrade Fienyx

Comrade Fienyx

Lizard-Bat-Bunny-Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,858 posts
If you know how to script, find where the bathing/bathroom needs are activated and upon activation have it play the animation from whatever folder it's in.

delroku

delroku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Sorry to necrobump, but i'm having an issue with the soap, the main BathingMod.esm works just fine but once i activate the soap.esp the game crashes when i try to start a new game or load a saved game (naturally)

It also happens with the Basic Needs mod (tried both by separate) which i think it has a soap, haven't tried with PBH but i'll check it out and see if it happens too.

This is my load order in case it helps.

trobol.png