Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bathing Mod Revamped v1.04 English

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

caradas1030

caradas1030

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
I tested your esm, Aleanne, and pretty much everything seems to be in working order. I did run into two oddities though. I had two issues with the half-barrel tub. Once the character didn't sit in the right spot and I had feet clipping thought he side, and once the animations locked up. It worked more times than it didn't though, so take that for what you will.

The rose wall fountain tub also just doesn't work.

I don't know how much of that you even have control over, so I'm still going to say great work.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Aleanne

Aleanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
caradas : yes, clipping occurs, I guess there's not much more I can do. What do you mean by "animations locked up ?". An infinite loop of the same animation, or just freeze / CTD of Oblivion ?

Oh yes, and the Rose Fountain had its share of problems with me too. It lost it's collision data, and I couldn't interact with it after a while.:s

caradas1030

caradas1030

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

caradas : yes, clipping occurs, I guess there's not much more I can do. What do you mean by "animations locked up ?". An infinite loop of the same animation, or just freeze / CTD of Oblivion ?

Oh yes, and the Rose Fountain had its share of problems with me too. It lost it's collision data, and I couldn't interact with it after a while.:s

By "animations locking up" I mean that the character stripped properly, got into the tub ok, and started to bate but then the bathing animations stopped and they just sat there, then teleported out and their clothes slowly reappeared on them. There was no CTD.

Aleanne

Aleanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
Odd. I'm using Vipcxj's high heel system with this mod without issue. Just tried bathing while wearing a pair of high heels, in case this could be a problem. Everything was normal. Vipcxj is loading before bathing mod esp, if that has any importance.
It looks like Vipcxj's high heel system is full of little oddities. Myself, I had a CTD if I removed all Vipcxj's related items from my inventory and tried to use a quick key defined with Enhanced Hotkeys. Since then, my character always carry a pair of heels with her, even if she never wear them :)

Aleanne

Aleanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
Hm, no.. I didn't touch this part. Do you get a blue magical effect after bathing ? Same visual effect as the healing spell.

pringlesranch3

pringlesranch3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Hm, no.. I didn't touch this part. Do you get a blue magical effect after bathing ? Same visual effect as the healing spell.

Hey Aleanne, I used your mod and it works great. Thanks a lot!

I was wondering however, is it possible to make the mod not have the negative penalty for bathing and only the bonus like the original?

Aleanne

Aleanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

I was wondering however, is it possible to make the mod not have the negative penalty for bathing and only the bonus like the original?

Sure,

http://www.mediafire...cbwbzb37iaxed6b

Can be merged into the bashed patch, if you use that. Otherwise, just throw it anywhere in your load order, it shouldn't make any difference.
The effects still show, but the personality drain will be 0.

Triratna

Triratna

Loverslab Jailbait

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts
Just tested it is compatible with set body.

But the current original version is 1.2
- Placer object physics have been tweaked slightly.

Don't know what that mean.

With Basic need.mod and this, Oblivion now has so much to compare with The sims# series. X) hunger, thrist, comfort, and hygiene. lol

pringlesranch3

pringlesranch3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Sure,

http://www.mediafire...cbwbzb37iaxed6b

Can be merged into the bashed patch, if you use that. Otherwise, just throw it anywhere in your load order, it shouldn't make any difference.
The effects still show, but the personality drain will be 0.

Thanks for all the help Aleanne. But actually, when I tried this patch it did in fact drain my personality :( On the other hand the message no longer sticks around which kept me from casting Chameleon on myself.

Aleanne

Aleanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
With or without Bashed patch ?
Try to put it at the bottom of your load order, just in case ?

sathiny

sathiny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
I got a bug here... it does work perfectly when I bath outside but I can get to make the bathtub to work; my PC keep there stand and nothing happens - the camera toggle but nothing more, every time I try active the bathtub again, it say its on use :(

I really love that mod, and the possobility of hava a bathtub on your house is just amazing^.^

fragsnippy

fragsnippy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
This doesnt work for me im not seeing any animation in bathtubs or when in river. I test it out in ankle and hip deep nothing happen. I keep getting water not found in tubs and wate not suitable in, I went to the public bath house in market district and still nothing.

cefwyn

cefwyn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
I'm having an issue with this mod that I'm not sure is entirely mod conflict related. With a new character, the bathing process always works ONCE, but then when I go to bathe again next game day it ALWAYS gets stuck after the cleaning animation (before the character should put their clothes back on). To me it looks like somethings not getting cleaned up in script from the first time my character bathed so the logic fails the second time.

EDIT: I had a look at the scripts and I think it's just the compiler not liking the code too much since it's a complete state machine thrown into a single function/script. I also put spaces between the the variables and && to see if the lack of white space was confusing it and I was able to get my character to bathe again, but my companion got stuck before the redress phase so I don't know if I fixed anything, or if it just decided to partially work again since the script is obviously a bit much for the compiler to handle.

The Mad God

The Mad God

Lord of the Never-There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,943 posts
Just found this thread and thanks! This plugin sounds great!

(Jezzy)

(Jezzy)
  • Guests
Hi!

It seem that no water is good enough for my character to have a bath lol... I get the "No suitable water found" message everytime. Do you think it might be related to my load order?

Load order :
Spoiler

(Jezzy)

(Jezzy)
  • Guests
Nvm I troubleshoot my problem. It seem that there was a conflict or something wrong happening when BathingMod_ABMCP_Bathtubs_and_Bathrooms.esp was activated..

Hope it help someone

demongoat

demongoat

Murder-hobo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
this is a cool sounding mod, but could anyone tell me if it is compatible with hentai's lovely house?

getmilkyone

getmilkyone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Is it possible to use the animations from this mod for another bath mod such as http://oblivion.nexu...le.php?id=42038

Kuwanzabot

Kuwanzabot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

I have a problem. Suddenly mod stopped working. When i'm having a bath i still have the debaff "Two days without bathing"

DogOnPorch

DogOnPorch

Krieg ohne Haß

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

I had a similar problem...had to go back to the original bathing mod.

Nice idea, this mod, but it rarely worked as intended.