Bathing Mod Revamped v1.04 English

Another nice Japanese mod.

This mod adds bathing animations to the Bathing Mod.

The original mod is required (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13275).

Apart from the new animations the changes are:

- Place soap in an NPCs inventory and the NPC will wash himself/herself too when you have a bath and the NPC is near

- You can wash yourself standing in rivers or lakes compared to the original mod where you had to swim

- Getting attacked while having a bath will leave you naked (items are still in your inventory of course)

- A slight drawback from the original mod: Since the author did not own the Shivering Isles expansion, SI support

is not included in the ESP for the buyable bathtubs.

This only means vendors in SI won't sell soap and bathtubs.

- I've added ESPs which, unlike the normal version, do NOT unequip the tail slot, since it turned out some tail slot

items should better stay equipped (e.g. the pussy hair in the Pubic Hair Growth mod)

Requirements:

- Original Bathing Mod (see above)

- OBSE v0020 or higher (apologies since the original only required v0015 but I've just updated to the new

stable v0020 and the scripts were compiled with this version. It might work with older versions but not guarantee.)

Please read the f*****g readme before you ask about how to install this.  :D ::)

Translation of original readme is also included.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7gmx57b6ilmuc7h

Guest Jenova23

Is it possible to make a version where all npc have soap and tubs for immersion purposes or maybe a simple tutorial I tried adding it myself but it crashes whenever I enter a room with a tub I added any ideas?

The original readme mentions something about editing the kf files to make the animations longer. But I'm not an expert on this.

The author also said that he tried to give NPCs an individual bathing schedule but gave up because it turned out to be quite difficult to make them detect water. Placing bathtubs in every NPC house would probably also conflict with many other mods.

If you think you can archive something in that direction the mod clearly allows modifications in its license.

• 3 weeks later...

The original readme mentions something about editing the kf files to make the animations longer. But I'm not an expert on this.

The author also said that he tried to give NPCs an individual bathing schedule but gave up because it turned out to be quite difficult to make them detect water. Placing bathtubs in every NPC house would probably also conflict with many other mods.

If you think you can archive something in that direction the mod clearly allows modifications in its license.

Not to necro such an old thread or anything, but I can tell you where to make the animation longer in nifskope if you would like.

Not to necro such an old thread or anything' date=' but I can tell you where to make the animation longer in nifskope if you would like.

[/quote']

I'am not maou, but want to know this secret.  ::)

Sure. :)

In nifskope, open up one of the bath files. For instance, "bath1001."

At the very bottom of the Block List, you will see an entry called "NiTextKeyExtraData." Select this.

Then on the Block Details list you will see an entry at the bottom called "Text Keys" with a + next to it. Click the + sign.

You should see 4 "Text keys." Each one of these control a certain aspect of the animation. For instance, if you click the + next to the first one, you will see Time-0 and the value of this is "start."

In the last "Text Key", you will see that this is an animation that plays a sound with it "BMSoundWater." The time here is 1.3. You just change the time for this animation to as long as you want. The 1.3 is how many seconds it will play. Set it to whatever you want, but remember, you will have to wait that whole time for it to stop. I don't think that ending the animation early will play nice with the bath mod lol.

Sure. :)

In nifskope' date=' open up one of the bath files. For instance, \"bath1001.\"

At the very bottom of the Block List, you will see an entry called \"NiTextKeyExtraData.\" Select this.

Then on the Block Details list you will see an entry at the bottom called \"Text Keys\" with a + next to it. Click the + sign.

You should see 4 \"Text keys.\" Each one of these control a certain aspect of the animation. For instance, if you click the + next to the first one, you will see Time-0 and the value of this is \"start.\"

In the last \"Text Key\", you will see that this is an animation that plays a sound with it \"BMSoundWater.\" The time here is 1.3. You just change the time for this animation to as long as you want. The 1.3 is how many seconds it will play. Set it to whatever you want, but remember, you will have to wait that whole time for it to stop. I don't think that ending the animation early will play nice with the bath mod lol.

[/quote']

Thx for the information. I haven't tried it yet but I'm sure others wanted to make the animation longer too.

• 2 weeks later...

I get a really odd bug when using this mod. Any time character baths her weapon gets over repaired by 20 or so, i think it's because the weapon is enchanted but will check to see if thats it or not(Nope does it with every weapon type). Wonder if anyone else gets this bug and if so how did you fix it.

• 2 weeks later...

LoversBed.esp

LoversBedNonStop

Incompatability

===========

Vampire mods or playing as a vampire character.

Known Issues

===========

Some mods like vampire animations won't be able to trigger correctly if the animations kicks when you are trying to feed, because of this, Vampire are not compatible.

• 2 months later...

Does it works with set body?

I mean, previously bathing mod are incompatible with set body since we need to strip naked and submerge into water. Since set body force equip new "cloth-body mesh" every time we strip. Thus can't take bath without first [reset] any active set body.

----

And vampire mod incompatibility. Well, that's a bad news.. i play as vampire [LTD vampire overhaul]. =_=; but please let me know if the japanese bathing mod works with set body mod.

Many thanks for answers. love ya all.

Just a heads up! While I love the idea of this mod for some reason it is not recognizing any water other than the tubs in my game the message I am getting is "No suitable water found".

I have messed with the load order from one end to the other and I don't know enough about scripting to figure it out. When I checked the con sol in game it was giving a water height of 4500 and a player Z position of 0 if that helps any.

Damned shame I like the idea of it and the animations are kinda kewl as well.

Bis :-/