Absolutely my favorite body mod ever thanks to Demonhunter for the body and Zquad for some armors and new skin been looking for awile I suck at converting armors. Hope to see a ton someday hoping to leave cbbe behind since I get hip seams. I will definitely be following this forum on a regular basis. Like the new skin with vagina but like skins with no beauty marks since it's a little redundant to see the same exact spots and every woman's skin. Like to see one made from Dimonized or even fair skin would be cool something plain skinned so I can convert over to UNP permanently. In any case nothing compares to DemonFet in my opinion so sexxxy! Building stand-alone characters now experimenting today I found these armors so I'm thrilled completely.

File Name: DemonsTbbpV3

File Submitter: Demonhunter

File Submitted: 25 Aug 2013

File Category: Body Replacers

Requires: Either of the 7B bodies

DemonsTbbpV3

&

Demon fet Body ( My personal version)

Features are

Obviously

1.thinner waist

2. Smoothed boobs

3. Thinner legs

4. SEXY AS HELL!!!!!

HEY ALL its been a while but im pleased to give you my personal body

DEMON FET

The two pics are of my Personal body

IF YOU USE MY DEMONTBBP3 BODY THENITS A CASE OF INSTALL VIA NMM OR USE THE INSTRCTIONS BELOW

MY suggestions

Body textures

1 SG Renwal Textures

2 Real girls Realistic Textures

3 Wast1980 battle hardened mod

4, hairy option, i will update it to the new verision of the body

See post 105^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Skeletons

1. Skullytyrant

2. xp32

Issues

1.When posing with your arms above your head their will be a slight distortion of the underarm, but you show me a body replacer that doesnt do this?

2. Reserved

But please fell free to post issues. and i will try as best i can to resolve them.

So without further a due

Install

Remember to back up your Character meshes folder before dropping this one in their!!!!!!!

Just drag the unzipped body mesh to your character assets folder and when prompted say yes to the over right.

download.png

Click here to download this file

So now that working vagina is here, are you gonna put one on this body?

:)

You know... "BringtheNoise" was working on a working Vagina & I am not sure if he's got all the bugs worked out on it, perhaps he could shed some light on the subject, I too am looking forward to this mod as I am getting more into the sex mods I tried to do it myself but I have realized it's way beyond my skillty, Heck I still haven't even learned 3DSMax yet, all my conversions have been done using Blender.

You know... "BringtheNoise" was working on a working Vagina & I am not sure if he's got all the bugs worked out on it, perhaps he could shed some light on the subject, I too am looking forward to this mod as I am getting more into the sex mods I tried to do it myself but I have realized it's way beyond my skillty, Heck I still haven't even learned 3DSMax yet, all my conversions have been done using Blender.

I use the UN7B body & 7B Working Vag.

Awesome combo!

........But some Sex Lab animations don't open the vag, which is disappointing.

:(

Hey.......You think these clothes will work on UN7B body?

well I am not sure if they will fit the UN7B body or not but please try it out & give feed back on it as I am sure others would like to know also.. But in all honesty I doubt it, perhaps the lower weight might fit but the thinner high weight might not, because the thighs, Legs & Boobs are alot bigger on the higher weight & could cause clipping issues.

Tembtra Thief: <------has Been Added

Awesome combo!

No DF outfits do not fit the UN7B body correctly...

Low weight is close but it still clips.

High Weight is close on the chest, but the abs, waist, butt, and thighs are Larger on UN7B then on DF so any armor that does not equip a replacer for the base body will clip thru badly for UN7B users at the high weight.

Note: Half of the items that Zquad1 has converted do not replace the base body... some of his older stuff does, but things like the Tera Ninja set, the Summer time dress, and others do not (also most of the bra and panty sets that Z's done do not replace the body either).

I would actually recommend switching to the Demonfet side as more armors are available for DF then they are for UN7B and you can still use the UN7B armors at the same time (as most of those do replace the base body).

Now personally I use Demonfet for pretty much everything and have 4 races setup with a DemonFet body shape.

My setup:

Vanilla races are set to use the Stevierage Bombshell body in DemonFet shape along with UUNP hands and feet (default female head is pointed to the female hdt xml and the body is pointed to the hdt vagina xml... collision works).

Skin set is Glorious Perspiration from Nexus with the labia added to the 3 textures for female body 1 (color, diffuse, and specular).

Angelic Temptress Race - Vanilla Temptress set up with UUNP HDT+ (based on UN7B) DemonFet shape and UN7B Fairskin (with custom tattoo's). Again the female head points to base female hdt xml and the body points to the bodyplus.xml... collision does not work gotta figure out how to make that work some day).

Angelic Temptress Race - Succubus: Set up with Stevierage body in DF shape.

I tweaked the Succubus skins to add the labia to the femalebody_1.dds, then set up a custom normal map, along with the goosebump specular and the sk from fairskin.

Note: My current character is this race with the head based on Jessica Alba - Fuck yeah awesome setup.

Angelic Temptress Race - Oriental: Similar to Succubus but has more tattoo's on the baseskin... did a similar setup but instead of the goosebump Specular map, I went with the wet look specular...its pretty sweet

Angelic Temptress Gabriella - NPC: Identical to the Succubus setup.

Note: For each of those races I have added the nistring to the female head that points to the default female hdt xml file so breast collision with hands and vaginal collision with SOS works.... Tiss a wonderfull life ;)

And the UNPB TBBP armors that come with the Angelic Temptress mod are easy enough to change from UNPB to DF (a little outfit studio work and done).

I also run the 7B Skimpy armor set that is base on CT77's CBBE work... that was easy to change to DF with the Outfit Studio stuff I've done.

I do have about 8 armors that were originally for UN7B in my load order, its a combined esp to cut down on esp's (most of those I've converted to DF as well).

Hell I also run UglyKidCid's (UKC) combined UNP/UNPB pack with most of those turned into DF shapes (minus some that were not done correctly to begin with, and some that are a true pain in the ass like the HDT Bridal Set)...

Then there is the UNP Tera pack (quasy DF HDT setup, need to redo those), and the Lush Gear Set A (cbbe set removed cbbe body tossed in UUNP body, morphed to DF... done)...

Half the time I can not figure out what I want my character to wear...lol (and the worst part is I keep looking for new shit to play with).

I'm at a point where I actually can not go into the Forge Menu to create new items as it will lag out and eventually lock up Skyrim (literally to many armors to build)...

Okay I'll stop rubbing your nose in shit now.... :angel:

Awesome combo!

No DF outfits do not fit the UN7B body correctly...

Low weight is close but it still clips.

High Weight is close on the chest, but the abs, waist, butt, and thighs are Larger on UN7B then on DF so any armor that does not equip a replacer for the base body will clip thru badly for UN7B users at the high weight.

Note: Half of the items that Zquad1 has converted do not replace the base body... some of his older stuff does, but things like the Tera Ninja set, the Summer time dress, and others do not (also most of the bra and panty sets that Z's done do not replace the body either).

I would actually recommend switching to the Demonfet side as more armors are available for DF then they are for UN7B and you can still use the UN7B armors at the same time (as most of those do replace the base body).

Now personally I use Demonfet for pretty much everything and have 4 races setup with a DemonFet body shape.

My setup:

Vanilla races are set to use the Stevierage Bombshell body in DemonFet shape along with UUNP hands and feet (default female head is pointed to the female hdt xml and the body is pointed to the hdt vagina xml... collision works).

Skin set is Glorious Perspiration from Nexus with the labia added to the 3 textures for female body 1 (color, diffuse, and specular).

Angelic Temptress Race - Vanilla Temptress set up with UUNP HDT+ (based on UN7B) DemonFet shape and UN7B Fairskin (with custom tattoo's). Again the female head points to base female hdt xml and the body points to the bodyplus.xml... collision does not work gotta figure out how to make that work some day).

Angelic Temptress Race - Succubus: Set up with Stevierage body in DF shape.

I tweaked the Succubus skins to add the labia to the femalebody_1.dds, then set up a custom normal map, along with the goosebump specular and the sk from fairskin.

Note: My current character is this race with the head based on Jessica Alba - Fuck yeah awesome setup.

Angelic Temptress Race - Oriental: Similar to Succubus but has more tattoo's on the baseskin... did a similar setup but instead of the goosebump Specular map, I went with the wet look specular...its pretty sweet

Angelic Temptress Gabriella - NPC: Identical to the Succubus setup.

Note: For each of those races I have added the nistring to the female head that points to the default female hdt xml file so breast collision with hands and vaginal collision with SOS works.... Tiss a wonderfull life ;)

And the UNPB TBBP armors that come with the Angelic Temptress mod are easy enough to change from UNPB to DF (a little outfit studio work and done).

I also run the 7B Skimpy armor set that is base on CT77's CBBE work... that was easy to change to DF with the Outfit Studio stuff I've done.

I do have about 8 armors that were originally for UN7B in my load order, its a combined esp to cut down on esp's (most of those I've converted to DF as well).

Hell I also run UglyKidCid's (UKC) combined UNP/UNPB pack with most of those turned into DF shapes (minus some that were not done correctly to begin with, and some that are a true pain in the ass like the HDT Bridal Set)...

Then there is the UNP Tera pack (quasy DF HDT setup, need to redo those), and the Lush Gear Set A (cbbe set removed cbbe body tossed in UUNP body, morphed to DF... done)...

Half the time I can not figure out what I want my character to wear...lol (and the worst part is I keep looking for new shit to play with).

I'm at a point where I actually can not go into the Forge Menu to create new items as it will lag out and eventually lock up Skyrim (literally to many armors to build)...

Okay I'll stop rubbing your nose in shit now.... :angel:

It's all good.......It's a big universe out there.

Does yer vag setup open for all LL animations?

EDIT: Typo

Am loving the supergirl...never usually go for that kinda thing but thought id try it for a change..and now I think its gone right into my top 10 clothing must haves..lol..thx bud..keep up good work :) this thread needs more likes !!! For the body, the conversions and the constant stream of new updates...you doing grand job :) 3 cheers for tits and ass...:D lol

@ majordespair:

@ Huckleberry:

Thank you my friends, we are trying to stay on top of this Body, It's alot of fun, & it makes it more fun when getting comments like yours, It really helps encourage me when people comment on how well we are doing.

Oh BTW:

NorthGirl:  <------has Been Added

Thank you Mogie & your welcome I really do appreciate your kind words, you've been a good friend. I will try to keep popping out these outfits the best I can, it's getting tougher since the outfits are getting cooler & more complex.

LDW Kara Armor:  <------has Been Added

I wish I knew how to add Physics to these outfits, I wish I could pop them out as quickly as Aegis does, But I have a hard enough time trying to get the Weight painting at least decent enough that's acceptable by not only me but by all of you.   I'll be long gone from modding & playing Skyrim when they finally develop a way to quickly convert outfits with Physic capabilities......   sadly!!!! 

more speedy updates..thx zquad...as I was using the supergirl gear I thought to myself...the skirt could be bit shorter...and then you convert Kara..man u read my mind...and as for hdt unless u gonna add a cloak or sumin with physics enabled there is no need imho, as you have weight painted them, and works along with my hdt set up very well indeed...for me at least...bouncing titts and ass all over...most enjoyable :D

Your very Welcome man... I was looking at the SuperGirl skirt & was going to shorten it a bit but now that you mentioned the Kara skirt I was like..."Oh yeah, that works...LOL" it was totally unintentional I totally forgot about the SuperGirl outfit when I was converting the Kara outfit...LOL

@ majordespair:

@ Huckleberry:

Thank you my friends, we are trying to stay on top of this Body, It's alot of fun, & it makes it more fun when getting comments like yours, It really helps encourage me when people comment on how well we are doing.

Oh BTW:

Nice Choice! :D There are so many very good Armor/Clothing mods out there and Z is doing an amazing job cherry-picking the best of the best. These may be the swan song days of skyrim but are not these the best days to play it? I say .. Thank You Demon for the Fet body! And I heap accolades upon Zquad1 for all these beautiful adornments. He has chosen wisely and produced top quality conversions! Thank you Soo Much!

He even took time to make my request a reality. Which I hope has enriched you all :D

Anyways .. I want to heap thanks upon the both of you, Thank You. My Skyrim is based on the DemonFet body and Zquad1 conversions and I have never been happier with TESV Skyrim. THANKYOU!

@ majordespair:

@ Huckleberry:

Oh BTW:

Nice Choice! NG is a classic ..

Thank you Demon for the Fet body and Thank You So Much Zquad1. My Skyrim is so pretty because of you. Thank You for making my request reality and Thank You for making MY TESV: Skyrim the most fulfilling and awesome game ever.

Keep on Rollin'!!

woops, double post ..sorries! :D

@ Sundog9 

Thank you soo much for the kind words, I am trying my best, there are sooo many more I really want to convert but don't know how to weight paint them, some I have converted just will never make the cut because they were so badly weighted, & I couldn't find the right way to paint them, but that won't stop me from trying...

Wild Huntress:  <------has Been Added

Ok firstly with this outfit I am sorry guys but I couldn't convert the long skirt for this dress no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get the weight painting right, so I had to cut it down & reshape it but if you ask me I love how it turned out, so if you like it..fantastic so I added a few features to it..  I hope you all like it if not hey that's cool too....

anyways here it is:

Fine Imperial Dress:  <------has Been Added

@ majordespair:

@ Huckleberry:

Oh BTW:

Something that hardly gets said. For the Body "Thank you DemonHunter"

Not here to request or want, Just came here to say "Thank You Zquad1" for the CrapTon of armors you've converted. I know the amount of work involved in conversions, especially for this body :) and All those in this thread that have also contributed  Thank you.

I don't know how many more of these are going to fit before Skyrim just says F U. but till then happy bouncing booby and booty watching :)

Ha Ha I posted and then read the last few comments, may sound redundant but that's ok. you guys deserve the Thanks.

@zquad1 ... soooo ...I check in after a week and discover that you are not only amazing, but also psychic?  Which makes you just scary awesome.  Northgirl is one of my faves!  Thanks!   :heart:

@Mogie56 ... that they do  :) 

*sharing the demon fet love*

@ majordespair:

@ Huckleberry:

Oh BTW:

Nice Choice! NG is a classic ..

Thank you Demon for the Fet body and Thank You So Much Zquad1. My Skyrim is so pretty because of you. Thank You for making my request reality and Thank You for making MY TESV: Skyrim the most fulfilling and awesome game ever.

Keep on Rollin'!!

woops, double post ..sorries! :D

i wholeheartedly agree with Sundog here, Skyrim never gets stale with "your" body and "armors", every day i patchwork together another outfit for my now L82 girl, and even she´s based on the unp-b and not 7base body, it all fits her very nice and its always awesome to look at her while she´s slaughtering dragons and doing other good things.

for your enjoyment i attach 5 pics i made during my crusade, and thers still solstheim to complete, the Dork brotherhood and CivilWar havent been touched either :)

so still looking forward for more ... challenges ... in chosing the right outfit... and again Thanks alot, Zquad, and Demon Hunter, you really hit a nerve here regarding the best ever body (imo)

post-355503-0-73912800-1427353675_thumb.jpg

post-355503-0-21276000-1427353684_thumb.jpg

post-355503-0-30144300-1427353691_thumb.jpg

post-355503-0-91523800-1427353701_thumb.jpg

post-355503-0-90589000-1427353715_thumb.jpg