attachicon.gifLight Daedric Armor 3.jpg

So I was looking at the Cold Harbor Daedra mod and thought to my self...

Wouldn't it be nice to have a skimpy version of that blue glowing armor...

Then I started pulling shit apart, pulled the glow data from the cold harbor nif file and started applying it to some different bits and bobs.

I didn't like the chainmail texture that was being used by most of the Skimpy Daedric armors. As it is more of a wool sweater texture -vs- chainmail... so on the hunt for more stuff to rob, loot, and tweak.

Then I looked at existing packages that give you a light weight stand alone set that is broken into parts (not to many but just enough).... settled on the Remodeled Daedric Armor set.

Then I realized that the person who created that mod originally didn't create a new set of gloves... so a little tweaking in the CK and it pack it up with 7zip...

Oh wait, did I also re-weight it to HDT... I guess I did.... sorry about that (not).

attachicon.gifRemodeled Daedric Armor (Cold Harbor Glow set) - Demonfet.7z

attachicon.gifLight Daedric Armor 1.jpg

This is with the Glorious Daedric armor texture set (kinda dark) and I had my female with the Racemenu Tribal Overlays in a Blue Glow to match the armor... kinda cool at night.

attachicon.gifLight Daedric Armor 2.jpg

This one is the Chainmail version of the torso, with the Winter Daedric Texture set off of Nexus (looks cool as hell when your up in the mountains)

do you plan to release also the chainmail version? it looks awesome.

It should be in the esp, there are 2 versions of the torso one has the chainmail the other does not.

sorry for that delay,

but i cant find 2 daedric light armors neither in the chest ingame (by cmd-line) , the forge-list , nor in creation kit or the zip-file. the file i had downloaded from you is that "Remodeled Daedric Armor (Cold Harbor Glow set) - Demonfet.7z" you linked here earlier.

can you name me the id it will have ingame, or doublecheck your archive? i attach a screenshot what gets offered to me on "help "daedric light armor" " so you can see for yourself.

and i wish you all a very nice christmas and thanks to all for this great community and ideas and hotness and you deliver here... i hope you get my meaning :)

post-355503-0-22736200-1419363568_thumb.jpg

sorry for that delay,

but i cant find 2 daedric light armors neither in the chest ingame (by cmd-line) , the forge-list , nor in creation kit or the zip-file. the file i had downloaded from you is that "Remodeled Daedric Armor (Cold Harbor Glow set) - Demonfet.7z" you linked here earlier.

can you name me the id it will have ingame, or doublecheck your archive? i attach a screenshot what gets offered to me on "help "daedric light armor" " so you can see for yourself.

and i wish you all a very nice christmas and thanks to all for this great community and ideas and hotness and you deliver here... i hope you get my meaning :)

Well looks like the 2 armors and the shoulder pauldrins are showing...

I'll have to look at the esp to see the names of the parts.

They should all show up in the Daedric section when at the forge...

Will look at it again in tes5edit...

post-321913-0-73504900-1419817922_thumb.jpg

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" EVERYONE!!!!!!

Emfy Cleric Robes:    <------has Been Added

I want everyone know this outfit retains  ALL the Original aspects, the only thing I changed were a few meshes & edited the .esp a bit..

& it retains the Original File structure as well.

I hope everyone enjoys the new year. God Bless you ALL!!!

Sage, Witch Elf, Ancient Bard, Ancient Thief, Nocturnal, Elegant Robes (aka Nocturnal with sleeves), Runic Rings (labia, and naval), Runic Arm Bands, Inner Wear, Panty, Thong, and that is about it...

AKA

The Art of Magicka - a Demonfet revision...

The Art of Magicka - Demonfet Tweaks v1.01.7z

Original mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1040/?

Requires the original mod to be installed first... then drop in the updated meshes...

And also XMPSE skeleton, yeah sorry about that...

Hopefully it all works out cause I'm busy going thru turn'n alot of unp stuff into df...

Note: I used the Plus Body as the base so if you happen to look at the crotch on don't see something... well that's the reason.

Edit:... yeah uh UNP minidress set?

UNPMinidressesCollection - Demonfet (unified unp plus).7z

Lets see...

Requires xmpse, hdt, un7b body texture, some lube and uh did I mention I left out the panties?

Note: I had a hell of a time with the prisoner rags from the UNP base set... They kept giving errors in nifscope when I would check them. So I use the prisoner set from the 7b cleavage variant of UNP Minidresses off of Nexus and converted that set to demonfet... f'n pain in the ass.

Note 2: I use the 7b bomb skimpy armor replacer for my main set (most converted to DF though). But the esp for that splits the variants for the different monk robes and what not so they are in there as well....

Now to figure out which one of the monk/mage robes I'm going to swap out for the AOM Nocturnal robes (there's like 25 different colors for the Nocturnal robe in Art of Magicka)...

Edit 2: For what ever reason the farmclothes 4 set was causing a ctd on my system. So I redid them and they don't any more...

UNPMinidressesCollection - Demonfet (farmclothes4 fixed).7z

EDIT 3: (days later when I finally pulled my head out of my ass).

Updated the AOM set.

I screwed up the mesh load order inside the Inner Wear top (ingame called Wrapped Top), the Elegant Robes, The Nocturnal Robes, and had the wrong underwear in the Elegant robes (as the default set is just not to my liking).

That being said the Elegant set has the original bra and panties back in, the Nocturnal and Nocturnal Ghost have been swapped for a slighly higher poly variant of the meshes and have the mesh load order setup correctly (and have been tested in game).

The inner wear (or Wrapped) top has been fixed in the mesh load order so the AOM esm/esp can point the mesh to the appropriate texture in game....

Enjoy...

Oh and now I gotta go fix that damn esp for the Daedric light armor, cause it is missing the chainmail body in the esp (the meshes are there, just not the code in the esp to point to them and allow you to create them).

I know why I've been wracking my head on that one, it's because I've been using a UNP combined esp that has all kinds of shit in it (including the Daedric light set with and without the chainmail).

So it's just a matter of firing up the Creation kit, coping the torso bit in the armor, armor add-on, forge creation area, and bench upgrading area... I'll just copy the non chainmail version and make sure the point to the correct nif.... I've done it before but it's been a couple of months (I try to keep from firing up CK as much as possible cause it's buggy as hell).

For anyone that needs textures for the minidress set... most of them are on the original minidress thread.

But you can also use this set

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5603/?

They are 2k versions of the vanilla clothes and work with the minidress set's meshes (nice combo of good 2k textures and skimpy medium poly meshes)....

That should do for now...

Sage, Witch Elf, Ancient Bard, Ancient Thief, Nocturnal, Elegant Robes (aka Nocturnal with sleeves), Runic Rings (labia, and naval), Runic Arm Bands, Inner Wear, Panty, Thong, and that is about it...

AKA

The Art of Magicka - a Demonfet revision...

attachicon.gifThe Art of Magicka - Demonfet Tweaks.7z

Requires the original mod to be installed first... then drop in the updated meshes...

And also XMPSE skeleton, yeah sorry about that...

Hopefully it all works out cause I'm busy going thru turn'n alot of unp stuff into df...

Note: I used the Plus Body as the base so if you happen to look at the crotch on don't see something... well that's the reason.

Edit:... yeah uh UNP minidress set?

attachicon.gifUNPMinidressesCollection - Demonfet (unified unp plus).7z

Lets see...

Requires xmpse, hdt, un7b body texture, some lube and uh did I mention I left out the panties?

Note: I had a hell of a time with the prisoner rags from the UNP base set... They kept giving errors in nifscope when I would check them. So I use the prisoner set from the 7b cleavage variant of UNP Minidresses off of Nexus and converted that set to demonfet... f'n pain in the ass.

Note 2: I use the 7b bomb skimpy armor replacer for my main set (most converted to DF though). But the esp for that splits the variants for the different monk robes and what not so they are in there as well....

Now to figure out which one of the monk/mage robes I'm going to swap out for the AOM Nocturnal robes (there's like 25 different colors for the Nocturnal robe in Art of Magicka)...

Edit 2: For what ever reason the farmclothes 4 set was causing a ctd on my system. So I redid them and they don't any more...

attachicon.gifUNPMinidressesCollection - Demonfet (farmclothes4 fixed).7z

This is Fantastic thank you buddy!!!!   :cool::D   could you do me a favor... could you  post up a Link to the original so everyone knows they are getting the correct mod.  Please!!! :blush: 

Doh...

The minidress collection is actually a full on vanilla replacer but the original set for the skimpy's is

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47376/?

Now for what I did this afternoon you'ld probably want the url for the Tera armor collection UNP and Male off of nexus which is

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25846/?

Now I'm uploading it to Mega cause the damn pack is over 100mb's (LL's size limit).

The armors are all of the female torso and boots from the "Tera Armors - Main File-25846-1-91.rar" build.

And it's about 260 megs of uncompressed meshes.

There is no bbp, tbbp, or hdt weighting to them... just an ass load of meshes.

This is a NO BOUNCE Version... may change that in the future... but for now this should make some folks happy....

Currently (4pm central time) I'm at 20% upload to mega... once's it's done I'll post up a link :)

post-321913-0-51161800-1421274731_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-85414400-1421274854_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-12070900-1421274960_thumb.jpg

https://mega.co.nz/#!9t0CGC6D!NAicDsitxW56YDDOOqL-w0p-UmXes281tmHAK2Iu1nU

It's 4:40 and it's up for consumption.... :cool:

edit:

It's 5:11 and I've tried each one on... no ctd's... yippie hurray

Note: with the Terra armor esm in place you can type in help "tera barrel" and it will give you the barrel id, then you can "player.placeatme (barrel ID)"  and spawn the barrel with all of the armors in it, then pick which one you want to use....

Or you can make the different armor's at the forge... but you'll need the required skill and ingredients to create the armors...

So: to cheat or not to cheat... I'll leave that up to the end user...

And yeah I've gotten spoiled with TBBP and HDT weighting in most of the mods I use... having nice big DD's and no bounce is kind of a kill joy... unless DF's is actually larger then a Double D, all I know is they need to bounce, and that ass needs to as well.

I updated the post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20648-demonstbbpv3/?p=1046762

Fixed the AOM stuff, and gave a link for 2k textures to use with the minidress set :)

I have updated the Tera stuff with a TBBP weighting, but I haven't uploaded it yet (it works and all but the base body inside that armor is just kind a wierd).

I'm thinking about ripping the base bodies out of the armors and dropping in the unified body...

But if I do that some of the gloves and some of the boots are not going to line up correctly...

The damn base shape that is in the original Tera UNP set was a UNP shape Kinda.

The problem is the the arm angle in that original shape was not the standard angle Skyrim uses, this made the gloves a true pain in the ass to convert. And it is why they are not in the DF version I have on mega.

I left the arm angle where it was in the DF set I put together so the arms will line up with the gloves...

There are pro's and con's to doing that.

Pro the armor lines up with the gloves

Con 1 - The armor without the gloves on does not line up with the base unp hands.

Con 2 - The gloves do not line up with other armors or the naked body in skyrim (the base body will clip thru on the inside of the forearm for the gloves).

So pro's and con's I'll probably leave the no bounce version as it is and I get back to mucking with a tbbp or hdt version later.

I'm going to spend the next week or two rebuilding Unified...

I'm probably gonna end up rebuilding the base shape for Unified and get it to match perfectly with the cbbe v3.3 curvy shape.

Then rebuild all of the damn sliders most of them will be easy enough...

Add in some of the new bones that Blabba brought to the table with Citrus 4 since they are included in XPMSE 2.3 and greater...

Custom Build a xml that has weighting for Blabba's leg muscle bones (quad, hamstring, and calf) as well as the Breast, Butt, and Belly bones (and I might try to figure out some other shit along the way).

I figure I'll probably spend the next week building and refining it then beat it with a hammer and see if it still stands.... if it does then I'll have a true release candidate for Unified UNP v1.1 :lol:

Oops that should have been in the other thread, oh fucking it no one cares what the hell I do or where I post it any way....

• 2 weeks later...