The HDT part is just in the bone weighting (or that is how it is when looking at it in Body Slide/Outfit studio).

It is similar to the tbbp/bbp weighting... so as long as it has bbp or tbbp it will bounce and so forth...

And the Devious kit is looking great...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, would just like to say a huge thank you to Z for everything he has done, I kinda quit skyrim modding but im slowly convincing myself to come back, even made a sword *that i vowed i would never do again lol* Im not the armor whiz like Z but i will be starting to mod again. All thanks goes to Z for keeping the interest in this B type

You the man Z

thank you for this brilliant version of Demon's TBBP body replacer.   it is, with out a doubt, the most attractive i've seen.

is the Aradia Devious set enchantable? and can my character wear it as combat armor?

I am not fully sure if it's enchantable I haven't added any enchantments, you can try to enchant it I guess too see if it is or not But I Haven't figured out how to really add enchantments or how to even make the outfits craftable yet.

But I'll be learning it real soon.

Hi all, would just like to say a huge thank you to Z for everything he has done, I kinda quit skyrim modding but im slowly convincing myself to come back, even made a sword *that i vowed i would never do again lol* Im not the armor whiz like Z but i will be starting to mod again. All thanks goes to Z for keeping the interest in this B type

You the man Z

Thank you Buddy,  Thank you for creating a body Mod I couldn't resist...

I hope to bring out more outfits as time goes on, I have too slowed down, But mainly because I have been concentrating on newer ways to convert these outfits better, & It's a slow process.

So If  I hadn't loaded up anything don't fret I am still working on more outfits it's just taking me awhile.

Okay so I was playing around with a little python batch tool that someone made and came up with some little things for Demonfet conversions.

Program that I'm talking about http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-release-candidate-v072-3-30-2014/

So far I've got 4 lattice files.

TBBP 7b Bombshell to Demonfet 0 (for 0.nif body files), TBBP 7b Bombshell to Demonfet 1 (for 1.nif body files), BBP 7b Cleavage to Demonfet 0 (again 0.nif body files) and BBP 7b Cleavage to Demonfet 1 (again 0.nif body files).

7b to DF lattice files.rar

The program is slow, but it does a good job of converting (so far anyway).

If you want to try these on some armors place the lattice files in the "\Clothing Converter\lattice\" folder inside the clothing converter's main folder.

I set it up on my system as "B:\Skyrim Tools\Convert Clothing Tool\" so I put the lattice files into the "B:\Skyrim Tools\Convert Clothing Tool\Clothing Converter\lattice" folder.

So play with em if ya want... just remember convert 0.nif's with the 0 lattice and 1.nif's with the 1 lattice (should work with most of the 7b bombshell and 7b cleavage sets you'll find on LL).

I've still gotta do a UNP to DF set, cause I really want the rest of the Nocturnal robes from AOM (The Art of Magika).

And make a UNPB to DF set as well, cause some of the armor's I use are UNPB based.

Yeah I know B drive wtf....

Thats my 240GB PNY SSD drive that Steam sets on (no c:\progam files\steam for me)

It's also where I keep my Skyrim modding tools.

I keep Nifscope, LOOT, a second copy of Body Slide, TES5Edit, and a test output folder in my Skyrim tools folder.

I do this to keep the root directory of my B drive clean (well cleaner then it used to be).

Just odd shit I thought I'ld throw in the hidden text under spoiler....

Currently I've done (for my own personal use) the Fur armors and Bandit Bikini from the "Remodeled Armor for SeveNBase BombShell HDT TBBP" http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53012/?.

I used the Base body 0 and 1 nifs from that mod for the 7b bombshell to df.

And the Nocturnal Robes from the I Love Cleavage mod. Which is where the 7b cleavage to df set comes from...go figure.

And I don't think the clothing converter tool does bone weights... cause the nocturnal sets I converted had a bbp bone weighting after the conversion... That is until I copied bone weights from the cbbe hdt body in Outfit Studio, but thats just me being an ass bounce lover...

Just to give people an Idea of what can be done with the above items... when combined...

Nordic Carved Armor

post-321913-0-70190000-1408835400_thumb.jpg

Bandit Mayhem

post-321913-0-18174000-1408835457_thumb.jpg

Thief Armor

post-321913-0-60304800-1408835507_thumb.jpg

And it looks like I'm going to have to redo the 7base cleavage set as the nipples were sunken in on the cleavage nif's that I used as a base (which means they are extra pointy on the DF body when used in the lattice conversions that I put in the previous post)....

But the 7base Bombshell tbbp/hdt set works great :)

Gatti 14 aka Yumiko (gotta work on the stockings at the feet and just at the top)

post-321913-0-51892200-1408843832_thumb.jpg

Nice Zquad1... and it comes in both colors too :)

How about some more conversions... there not perfect, but they are pretty damn good.

Devious Devices Piercings Demonfet Body Weight 100

NSFW

post-321913-0-47047100-1409178961_thumb.jpg

I used the 7base version over in Shocky's 7base thread and re-weighted the nif files for HDT in Outfit Studio

Daedric Armor Set Demonfet Body Weight 100

post-321913-0-38950600-1409179121_thumb.jpg
Deadric set from the 7base skimpy armor set (based on CT77's CBBE skimpy armor set). Textures are Daedric Winter re-texture off of nexus and the swords textures are from a different Daedric texture set. The shield is the Dark Shield from Skymod

Ancient Nord Set Demonfet Body Weight 50 (that's what I in game).

NSFW

post-321913-0-40944900-1409179312_thumb.jpg
Again from the 7base set, Texture is from another set can't remember the name of it though...

Nightinggale Armor Set Demonfet Body Weight 100

post-321913-0-31399300-1409179483_thumb.jpg
Again just a reworking of the 0 and 1 body nif's from the 7base set

How make your character look like that in game is in my above post...

You  will need to do is download the 7base skimpy armor set, and then modify the 0 and 1 body nif's for each armor type with the clothing converter tool.

And last but no least is one from the Devious Aradia sets Gameplayer been putting out over the last couple of weeks...

NSFW

post-321913-0-80205300-1409179929_thumb.jpg
Aradia Living Armor Demonfet 100 weight, with Hermamora retexture.
And to think that is a harness, I did pair it with the little devil orgasmo plug from Caputred Dreams... it's a naughty combo to say the least.

Let me know if ya want the nif files and I'll see if I can get permission to post em (currently there for my own personal use, but I don't want to be stingy).

I am soo sorry I hadn't replied to your posts I have been really Busy lately, I'll have to get with ya here real soon & have a conversation with ya about the Clothing Converter, & perhaps you can teach me what ya know, But Feel Free to post any conversions you do Here for all of us who LOVE this Body Type.

from what I can see in your Pics it looks like your doing a great job & I would love to have anything your willing to give up.. :D  :P

anyways Thanks for showing Interest in the Demon Fet,  we need more modders to make or Convert more outfits for it. :D

Devious day at the Captured Dreams shop for the Sister...

post-321913-0-41352800-1409965369_thumb.jpg

So LDW Arcane Sister, check

Ebonite Harness, Gag, blindfold, armbinder, check (7base 0 weight copied to the 1 weight for the harness)

DD Nipple and other Piercings, check (7base 100 weight works best...see Shocky's thread for conversion)

Captured Dreams Punisher Plugs... check

Character, helpless and frustrated... check

For others that want the harness or the belt from DD to work with the Demonfet body do the following:

One install the 7base version of DD items (Shocky's 7base thread).

Then go into the data\meshes\devious\devices\ folder and copy the 0.nif for the harness and belts, paste them 1 folder up and change the 0 in the file name to 1 (do this for each 0.nif you copied).

Once the names have been changed move them back into the devices folder and overwrite the 1.nif files that are in the devices folder.

Note: The Demonfet body does not increase the waist, hip or leg sizes -vs- 7base so the belt and harness need to stay the 0 size (they could actually be made smaller to fit better, but oh well).

Or you can use the harness and belt mesh's from the UNPB version (but it will require work in outfit studio to not clip around the breasts).

You can also use the 0.nif for the leg cuffs from the UNPB set to fit better (its closer then the 7base 0 version).

if your speaking of Vanilla armors converted to this Body type??? the answer is NO & I have no plans to convert any vanilla outfits, I only convert outfits I personally like & Vanilla is not one of them Just FYI

if that doesn't answer your question? could you please elaborate for me? 

I don't know... some of the Vanilla Armors look really nice like the Daedric Female Armor that ChronoTrigger77 made for the CBBE body type (well the 7base conversion of that armor converted to demonfet...lol).

Combine it with the Different Daedric Armor Texture replacers and toss in some of the "The Art of Magika" pieces (Runic Piercing, arm bands, and half mask), then top it with the Ebony Ranger hood... and Some shield I found in Coolitems 1.2 and you can end up with something that looks interesting enough.

post-321913-0-42387200-1410889846_thumb.jpg

I don't know... some of the Vanilla Armors look really nice like the Daedric Female Armor that CronoTrigger77 made for the CBBE body type (well the 7base conversion of that armor converted to demonfet...lol).

Combine it with the Different Daedric Armor Texture replacers and toss in some of the "The Art of Magika" pieces (Runic Piercing, arm bands, and half mask), then top it with the Ebony Ranger hood... and Some shield I found in Coolitems 1.2 and you can end up with something that looks interesting enough.

attachicon.gifDaedric Demonfet Plus.jpg

Oh don't get me wrong I like that type of Vanilla :P   I just don't like the Original Vanilla, no alterations   :s

Some where over the rainbow... some vanilla remodeled rereremodeled armors may be...

You'll first want to install the 7base skimpy remodeled set off of nexus...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53012/?

And probably pair it with the textures from the aMidianBorn Book of Silence Armor texture set...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24909/?

Then unpack the meshes in the rar file below and you'll have some demonfet skimpy vanilla's (a select few though).

Skimpy Vanilla Demonfet.rar

Currently: only Daedric, Draugr (ancient nord), Nordic Carved, Elven, NightingGale, and Fur Armors have been converted... and I thought I had done more... oh well.

Note: Inside the rar file are the 0 and 1 torso nif files. Use them with everything from the 7base skimpy set and it will work out just fine (Install 7base skimpy, then the demonfet skimpy).

Also:

I'm still tinkering with the UNP based meshes from "The Art of Magika"...

But they aren't turning out the way I want them to (the Nocturnal looked okay or it did until I over wrote it... but the inner wear, and elegant robes are giving me problems).

Some where over the rainbow... some vanilla remodeled rereremodeled armors may be...

You'll first want to install the 7base skimpy remodeled set off of nexus...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53012/?

And probably pair it with the textures from the aMidianBorn Book of Silence Armor texture set...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24909/?

Then unpack the meshes in the rar file below and you'll have some demonfet skimpy vanilla's (a select few though).

attachicon.gifSkimpy Vanilla Demonfet.rar

Currently: only Daedric, Draugr (ancient nord), Nordic Carved, Elven, NightingGale, and Fur Armors have been converted... and I thought I had done more... oh well.

Note: Inside the rar file are the 0 and 1 torso nif files. Use them with everything from the 7base skimpy set and it will work out just fine (Install 7base skimpy, then the demonfet skimpy).

Also:

I'm still tinkering with the UNP based meshes from "The Art of Magika"...

But they aren't turning out the way I want them to (the Nocturnal looked okay or it did until I over wrote it... but the inner wear, and elegant robes are giving me problems).

Dude!!!! you are AWESOME!!!!! Thank you for this & For Helping to Convert outfits for this Body DemonHunter & I Both Thank you.. :D

What sorta issues are you having?

• 2 weeks later...