Cool got some shots real quick like (Don't mind the anal beads).

post-321913-0-70942300-1404532109_thumb.jpgpost-321913-0-26096800-1404532168_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-73622200-1404532215_thumb.jpgpost-321913-0-33752300-1404532257_thumb.jpgpost-321913-0-15987700-1404532293_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-87511500-1404532321_thumb.jpg

I have noticed that I get an odd shadow under the breasts when I tweak the msn file with the blend set (I guess I'll have to tinker with paint.net or gimp to solve that).

Oh and can I make a request.

The Dark Lilith set (currently available in CBBE, UNP, UNPB, and 7base).

It's one of my fav's (probably cause I remember playing dark stalkers in the arcade back in the 90's)...

Please :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wellbredbitch

i turn my back on Skyrim for three months and not only do the mods for beastiality take a huge leap forward in texture and animation terms but my favourite body mod goes nuclear!

oh wise and gifted readers please remind a poor fool that has strayed far from the Sevenbase TBBP fold which mods he must have and what order to install them.

in my naievty i am assuming that i can install XPMS extended, sg renewal textures for unp, Demon Fet body, Demon Fet body and labia, HDT breast physic and collision for sevenbase.

will that work?  or are you all rolling on the floor laughing uncontrollably.

i throw myself on your mercy. 

Guest wellbredbitch

a new day and my brain is working. from the depths of my memory a dim idea of the correct installation order came to me. i installed sg renewal first then Demon Fet plus lab then xpms extended then hdt pe 14.28. that didn't work completely as my beautiful giselle had torpedo boobs. i uninstalled all and this time i install Zquad1's skeleton for Demeon Fet instead of XPMS  extended first then Demon Fet plus  and lastly sg renewal.

here is the result.

post-155908-0-65636200-1405678632_thumb.jpg

her boobs and bum  bounce so realistically! i'm amazed.

what a body mod!  thank you Demon and Zquad!

oh and thank you so much for your  clothing and armour conversions.. my girl looks incredible in them. i like the completely see through dress my baby is wearing in the screenshot i posted here. hehe! 

which sexy walk animation would you recommend for the Demon Fet? she needs to work it!!

Your very Welcome I am very glad it's all working good for you now, stay tuned I am revising all my currently released outfits, I am working on them & it takes some time undo & redo all I had done.

meaning I messed up big time when converting these outfits.  although.... they will work just fine but you will notice some odd effects every now & then it's because the Body is attatched to the outfits & that causes weird things to happen.

I have revised a few outfit so far.

But I am currentlt working on a few outfits 1 to release & 2 I am revising some of the other outfits.

so stay tuned!!! :D

Guest wellbredbitch

i'm surprised that more people aren't shouting from the roof tops about this body.   i was mad for Sevenbase when it was uploaded. then i was mad keen for Bombshell Bounce. but when i saw Demon's TBBP i was blown away.  i had a break from Skyrim for a few months so when i came back and discovered Demon Fet and then Zquad1's version with the labia i was over the moon. my girl, Giselle, looks absolutely stunning from every angle.  ( i wish there was an animation for her to bend over and grab her ankles if you know what i mean hehe! sorry, dirty old man here)  the love for Demon Fet is strong here!    may the goddess bless  your mouse and keyboard Zquad1!.

Thank Guys I really do appreciate the kind words, I too wish there were more modders that would take more intrest in this body I seem to be a one man show meaning I am the only one working on outfits for it....

BTW if anyone see's one of my screenies & would like that outfit please don't hesitate to inquire me about it, there are ALOT of outfits I have converted but can never release due to copy rights.

Are you looking for a good pose that lets you bend over to touch your ankles, Like this one....

2014_07_18_00001.jpg

It can be found in the Halo's Poser 1.5 Pose #42

as for a really sexy Walk I use The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce

Guest wellbredbitch

that is exactly the pose i meant.   i can't thank you enough Zquad1.    

i love the heels she is wearing. which mod are they from?  i am using newmiller's platform heels for unp atm. 

post-155908-0-17009200-1405765627_thumb.jpg

as you can see, they are a bit clunky.

also i notice the girl in the screen shot has a little tuft of pubic hair in the shape of a triangle.  is that a mod or did you do it your self?

Guest wellbredbitch

Oh Great And wise Zquad1, i have a question. with xpms extended my girl has tits like torpedos. with your skeleton they are perfect. 

will Schlongs of Skyrim still work with your skeleton?  performing sex acts for money is 99% of my character's life. so the cocks are quite important.

Guest wellbredbitch

hehe i was using the wrong version!   the narrow feet shiny version looks much better!.  i mixed around my installation order for skeleton body and textures. 

now my girl has her non torpedo type breasts back.

Some UNP will work but not all But Se7en Base is your best bet, but you won't have the shape of the Demon Fet.....duh!!!...Z we knew that!!!...LMAO  & some pieces might clip without the whole armor equipped.

like some boots might clip without the body armor.

Demon Fet was modeled from the Se7en Base BombShell Mod Just FYI

Guest wellbredbitch

Really like this body. Good Job. What type of clothing and armor mods will work with this model. 7base or UNP?

first of all, love your display name!! busty lesbians in a 69 i hope.

but the main thrust of my advice is, check out Zquad1's armour and clothing conversions. they are superb!  my girl totters around on her white platform heels wearing his version of Lost Day Walker's Fancy dress.  i've set up sexlab aroused so that when she is wearing it, the mod considers her to be naked. 

to be honest, she is!  two completely see through pieces of material joined by a a small silver ring, just above her incredible knockers, can't seriously be considered clothed!  it's no wonder that every male npc that sees her wants to fuck her hehe!

I can't tell you Guys/Gals How many requests I get for this outfit So I decided to finally convert it..

So Without further Ad-due Here it finally is---> LostDayWalker's "Goth Maid":

to get it just go to my Download section.

Guest wellbredbitch

thank you so much for the new conversions Zquad1. they are beautiful. my girl has so many new outfits to parade up and down in. hehe.  

post-155908-0-03680400-1406182679_thumb.jpgpost-155908-0-99073700-1406182689_thumb.jpg i just realised looking at these that i forgot to change her shoes sorry!

post-155908-0-50164200-1406182708_thumb.jpgpost-155908-0-03219500-1406182720_thumb.jpg

here she is again wearing the first one of your conversions i ever tried. it's still my favourite.  

post-155908-0-26417100-1406183090_thumb.jpg LDW fancy dress 

I love Working Girl the prostitution mod.  clients approach her and ask what they can get for a random amount of gold. the barman of the Sleeping Giant asked her what he could get for 10 gold. the mod told him not to expect much for 10. he replied anything was better than nothing. i chose to offer him a hand job for 10 gold. but when the undress animation finished,Giselle was in stocks and the barman did what ever he liked with her perfect arse and pussy!  it was an outrage!  you should have heard her protesting. " no!  don't!  stop!  ohhhhh, aahhhhh, like that, give it to me " it makes me blush.

post-155908-0-56840700-1406120729_thumb.jpg

Hay Z... Gotta anything new for us???

Aradia recently released a Sexy little bondage set that is sweet as hell.

And Sbire put up a UNP version of it calling it "AradiaDevious".

Post 723 on page 37 of the Blinder Lingerie thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8441-blender-lingerie-armor/page-37

Now it doesn't have BBP and it is unp so a demonfet tweaked version would just be.... Just naughty (which I think everyone would approve of).

Just a thought...

Or maybe a reworking of the AH1 Piercings, I so miss nipple piercings on my little dragonslut :blush:

Yup I am working on Said Bondage set right now, it will be a bit before I get 'er done though, that & I am still revising some of my older conversions. :D

them nipple piercings.. could ya Please send me a link, & I'll look into it. :P  :D

AH1 Piercing conversion from Oblivion set was originally in this thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9815-unpb-bbp-piercings/

Note: It says it's no longer supported in the OP, but there was a conversion of it over to 7base in that thread (will find link shortly).

Also there is a Body Slide 2 / Outfit Studio set for it done on this site... I'll have to look for it (I'll post it in an edit). It's called HDT piercings (2.6 or something was when it was added to the HDT piercing set)....

Note: I just woke up (lol its almost 11:30PM and I'm just getting up).

Edit: damn that was quick

HDT Piercing set for Body slide

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28395-hdt-piercingsets-26-for-bodyslide/ (it was added in with version 2.5 and is carried on in the later versions as well).

Nipple, Navel, and Labia piercings from Oblivion by AH1

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28395-hdt-piercingsets-26-for-bodyslide/page-3?do=findComment&comment=744721

The only problem with setting up the HDT 2.6 in body slide is it used the HDT 1.4 base shape (which had different mount points for HDT breast over BBP/TBBP).

Using that set with the new XMPSE 2.0 (which is the skeleton a lot of people are starting to use) causes the nipple piercings to be sunken into the breast (XPSE 2.0 uses the same points for HDT and BBP/TBBP breast).

Some day I'm going to figure out how to do 2 things.

1. Swap the UV map on base shapes in Body Slide. Currently they use a cbbe uv map which does not work well with unp based bodies.

2. Figure out how to create the demonfet body preset for Body Slide 2.

With those 2 things you could actually conform most Body Slide armor/clothing sets over to the Demenfet body (and others could do similar outputs for UNP UNPB UN7B 7Base Dream Girl etc etc).

Okay I need to quit dreaming and get some caffeine in my system...

Hey Thanks for the Links Man!! :D

I will say this if these piercings Actually have HDT Physics... well I'll tell ya right now I have NO Idea how to convert outfits that contain Physics, I tried to do it at one time but it still came out as a regular piece of armor with no physics, But' I'll look more Further into it but no guarantee's 

But as for the peircings them selves.. I could Fit them to the Demon Fet body without much difficulty, unfortunately there is a TON of piercings in AH1's Mod so it will take me some time to do.