The bad thing is she can't see it even up close she listens to it, Man I'll tell ya what sometimes I wish we never had a TV just so I wouldn't have to hear that crap all day long, I am a very Independent conservative constitutionalist , & a very proud patriot, But I can't stand hearing the same crap being said over & over & over & over again just to be said yet again by another person, I mean shit man 5 mins of Fox news is more then enough just to get a quick scoop & then I am off to do other things But Damn I have had numerous arguments with my wife over this & It just doesn't seep through, Trust me if I could get rid of any channel off our satellite bill Fox News would be the first to go.

I have actually tried the mirror trick by changing the channel, it's funny as hell but she just picks up her remote & changes it right back, sadly it would be an endless battle with her, & frankly I ain't got the patience to deal with her over this any longer, now when I was working I didn't see too much a problem with her watching FNC But you would think ok my son in-law is laid up for several weeks perhaps I could let him watch what ever he likes for a bit, But hell no it's all about her.

i feel with you, mate... the only sense thats constantly on due to survival and stuff is hearing... so ..... EARPLUGS !

get some, put them on, and get the MIL into ignore mode. you need to have no duties anyway, so you can afford to her nothing.

and great job on that secretary outfit, i like it very much.

best wishes from me, and dont try to get upset, this kills healing.

Well I just throw a Movie into my PC & Watch that while I convert or play my games, it does keep me occupied, But still I would rather watch tv with the rest of the family, I just don't like their program of choice.  I am done being really upset I have had to deal with this crap for 5 years now, But I can dream of having control of the TV can't I ??  LMAO!!!

Thanks I'll be releasing more here real soon.

Dirty Trick... go into the Menu on the DirecTV box and block the channel (it should both remove it from the menu guide, and make it so you get a blank screen with Channel not available or something like that if you punch in the numbers by default).

Note: this is not Parental Blocking, but Complete Blocking (she would have to know how to unblock it to get it back)....

I'ld also suggest that while you are in the menu set the codes so she can't unblock it :-/

Dude That's soo freaking Awesome I'll try that just to check it out,     BUT...... Sadly My Wife Would Literally Kill Me since She too Loves to watch Fox News, if she doesn't kill me then I'll be in the Dog house & with no Sex So I gotta weigh my options here.... Either No FNC & no sex... or... put up with FNC & still get Sex.   Hhhmmm I guess I'll Stick putting up with FNC.

Either Way I am Fucked!!!! or lack there of...LMAO!!! :lol:

But seriously... Thank You Buddy for the Huge tip!!!  :cool:  :D

Guest Mogie56

Thought you might want to know

Savage Armor is unavailable, download just cycles the restart.

or they may be doing maintenance, no idea.

Just checked it's working now :)

Guest Mogie56

I'm really liking your Savage Armor conversion, If I'm not mistaken you changed those godawful looking vanilla feet for some decent detailed feet. nice :) I did a bit of a texture switch for the one I did and used chainmail but it's not looking the way I want so I'll be changing that, trying to find a decent brush for chainmail is a bugger. LOL.

Yeah I like it too But there is a problem with the Right upper arm band it's got some stretching, I haven't dealt with it yet but I plan to go in & fix it the best I can.

Yes I got rid of those damn ugly feet & installed these,  I think it's from Halo's HD hands & Feet mod, but I could be wrong it's the same feet I have had for a very long time in fact it's included in my version of the Demon Fet mod, I was having a bitch of a time though trying to export the feet & foot wrap for that mod for some reason it kept exporting with wrong values so I triple checked my Blender configurations & I still couldn't find the error so I found a way around it by Weighting the feet & foot wrap to the Demon Fet body & Boom!!!  it worked.

I really like the chainmail texture you did I think it looks really good, Now you say your looking for a decent brush for chainmail??  what do you mean by that if you don't mind me askin?? perhaps I could help.

Guest Mogie56

well in photoshop you can take a picture and set a brush preset from it, so whatever the design is you get a trace of it. kind of like a negative. if it's large enough then the downscale is closer to what it should look like in-game. I made my chainmail all wrong. the brush should of been done black on light grey instead of black on white in the alpha channel. then it would of looked more like chainmail and not white holes on a see-thru backing. but it was more a test then anything anyway. 

awe ok I gotcha yeah the _msn texture needs to be more of a grey then a white other wise you'll get more of chrome effect then a dull chain look, Plus you can also tone down the Specular value in the nif as well that should take away most the White gleaming effects caused by an over powered _msn texture.

Also just FYI I Export ALL My meshes with a 4096 UVmap so it can handle Ultra HD textures.

Hey Guys I just started up a Tumblr Blog  Now there really isn't much there yet But I will be adding things as I go, ScreenShots & possibly if I can I'll start moving/adding my conversions there.  I am still very new to it so it will take me some time to figure it out.

Looks really good, bud! Btw what set do those nipple clamps come from? I can haz dem pretty pleases?

been away from Skyrim for a while..  few months at least.. figured id get back into it and see what new stuffs my favourite modders / convertors / fixers had done to add to my build. I was well chuffed to see you still going .. I think you have done about 15 or so more conversions since I last downloaded sumin.. You are legend. This means I can keep using my fave body , with your converted and broken down parts for mix and match..  anything that clips or sumin cus of hdt bounce or layered clothing I just hack fix in outfit studio.. and when I mean hack fix I mean.. mash it with a brush guided by a ham-fisted oaf ( that would be me) and then marvel at myself for "fixing" something.. lol... sorry I'm rambling... Just feels good to be back on skyrim.. and mashing it into submission :D  Thx again for all your work bud, you are a star , and someone who has good upload speeds should Soooo re-upoad all your mods to thier own page... I'm certain you would get 10 million more "clicks" and prolly 10 million more fans.. .. ramble ramble.. :P.. 

edit: Just noticed post about your new blog too... "wooohoo"

Thank you My friend that warms my heart to hear you say all that, Seriously!!!!  :D

Yes I am still converting for this body at least as long as there is a demand for it.

Now about this clipping with HDT..  may I ask where you got your version? the reason I ask is HDT should work perfectly for this body, But ONLY if you have the right version.

here is how you can tell:

"Demon Hunter's" Original Demon Fet is some what compatible but only for a few outfits...sorry I am not sure which ones.

"Demon Hunter & I" together Added the Labia Version... that is the one that is completely compatible with my outfits.

Then there is the one made by "Bring the Noise" his version has the HDT Vagina & it was made using Outfit Studio  I apologize But Most my outfits are not HDT compatible with his version. Now if I am wrong on this then I'll admit defeat...LOL :lol:  because I personally have not tried all my outfits to his body, I have tried a few & I had issues with the boobs poking through the tops & act like the outfit wasn't weight painted for the body, but that could of also been a Skeleton issue too, & Also there is a whole slew of modders now doing Outfit Studio conversions, that include the Demon Fet body, & those Outfits are pretty much compatible with all our bodies, but only because the main part of the outfits contain the body it's self..

But Yes I also understand that not all my conversions will compliment every piece I convert But I try my best to make sure you guys are able to mix pieces together to make mash-ups, in fact that's how I like it too.  I personally hate when an outfit maker makes an outfit where the pieces are all in one, But as a modder I also know it's alot of work to convert each piece vs. converting just 1 piece but then you don't get the variety, & that's something I understand is variety.

But if your having HDT bounce issues send me a PM & we'll figure out how to solve issues you might be having.

Besides I love feed back as long as it's constructive feed back & not negative...LOL. :lol:

anyways Here I... am rambling... see I do it too!!!   :D

Thank you soo much... People like you is what keeps my converting outfits. :D

oh no m8 I think u misunderstood a bit.. if I wear a complete outfit , there no slipping.. well nothing major ive noticed.. maybe if my character is pulling some "crazy shapes" .. bend over backwards etc lol..theyn I get some.. what I mean was when I mix and match you outfits , and lets say. place a jacket from one set, over the chest of another then the chest may clip through jacket.. but that's not your fault.. its me wearing crazy combination :D so hence I fix them a bit in outfit studio if it annoys me enough. As for HDT, I know most outfits aren't complient , but again can only really be seen if not wearing some armour part (usually chest) that has the base body in it.. if there is stuff that I wanna mix and match that has no base body then I just make an item myself that uses one ... make a chest armor piece with the base body as armor addon in other words :)....

Edit ; Have found issue with the Sweet Lolita dress, The esp give them slot 49 but nifs set to slot 46.. have fixed it in nifskope and is now working in game , uploading fixed meshes as attachment if you want them :)

Sweet Lolita Dress Mesh Slot Fix.rar