• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if i can use the body and the clothes/armors with the requiem overhaul mod for skyrim? would be cool if i could play "another" skyrim with a nice looking char...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19281/?

(if one remembers oscuros oblivion overhaul, requiem seems to be something similar...)

I don't see any reason Why it shouldn't work since Requiem overhauls the general Vanilla aspects of the game & it shouldn't change Bodies or Custom armors, now if it does... well I guess you'll need to make a decision weather to continue using requiem or not I personally have never used it & probably never will. 

All I can suggest is try it & see what happens!!!    ;)  :D

yes, it works, your body is there in its full glory, i keep some ... "armors" and use the other ones from the game... :)

k6s8f5rk.jpg

Oh Good I am glad to hear it works, I didn't really think there would be an issue but hey... ya never know!!!   :P  :D

A very nice piece for the Collection

Thanks

That looks really good!!!  I hope you didn't mind me changing the Metal pieces from Gold to a Gold chrome, the flat gold look just didn't do the outfit justice.

Guest Mogie56

Kibelius Outfit: <-----Has Been Added

Awesome set buddy, I see your HDT boots are working rather nicely now :)

The mix and match is endless with all these conversions and their catching on.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I wanted to let you all know that I am still doing coversions, I had a couple oufits I was going to release BUT!! I came down with an illness that required surgery so I won't be at my computer for awhile. But as soon as I can I'll get those outfits uploaded. I am so very sorry for the delay I know some of you are anxiously waiting for more outfits, just bear with me & I'll get more up.

thanks for your understanding guys, you are ALL great.

Hi Zquad1,

first comes your health, second your RL, third .......... and after all private things comes skyrim with all your fantastic work.

Take all your time and get your health back. We all can wait and the pleasure will be great when you come back.

See you soon and get well again.

Thank You all soo much for the well wishes I am finally back home & doing Well, I am still in Extreme Pain But My health is getting better with each new day, I am able to walk around the house but only for a very short amount of time, & I am able to use the computer but only as long as my pain will allow me, I was able upload an outfit for you guys It's nothing spectacular but I hope you enjoy it non the less.

I'll get more up as soon as I can, Thanks for your patiance.

Your All Awesome!!!

Nezzar's Lingerie: <-----Has Been Added

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Buddy Yeah I am getting better But it's a very slow long road, Lots of pain since they had to literally split me open from sternum to Navel, still have several more weeks of recovery, But My Surgeon says every thing is healing very nicely,  I think the worst part out of this whole surgery is being cooped up in the house with nothing to do nothing to watch on tv my mother in-law lives with us & she monopolizes the TV & Watches nothing & I mean Nothing else but that damn Fox News Channel from the moment she wakes up till the moment she goes to bed every single day..... Oie!!!  But at least I can Now start to go outside & go for walks, that's a huge plus!!  I hope to be able to return back to work in about three more weeks depending on how my recovery is doing.

Your welcome BTW, I wanted to make more colors for the outfit, but I finished with what I got & I got very lethargic so I wanted to get the outfit up before I got even more sick, But I am working on a few more outfits as well so stay tuned... :D