best skyrim adult mods to start with

Dimitri2772

I don't know if this would answer your question but:

I think first you should decide on which body replacers you want. For females, there's an endless amount of bodies, but the most commonly used ones are CBBE, UNP, TBBP, and variants of the three. For males, a popular one is Schlongs of Skyrim, but you can use other male body replacers on the Nexus.

If you're interested in any sex mods, the best possible option would be the SexLab Framework. There are a bunch of addons you can pick from too, all found here on LL.  But don't forget that you'll need FNIS to use it. 

Assuming you have all the base stuff like SKSE, FNIS, and nude mods (I use UNPB BBPx), then next on your list is the Sexlab framework base, along with the Zaz base.

Then for Sexlab mods, I'd recommend: 

Sanguine's Debauchery

Xas Prison Overhaul

Sexlab Solutions

Sexlab Submit or Sexlab Defeat or both. (Keeping in mind defeat may conflict with Sanguine's Debauchery if you have player victim on.)

I'm a really big fan of Painslut Alicia and Radiant Prostitution, but they're both pretty buggy right now. There are other prostitution mods like Niruin's business plan or Sexlab Working Girl, but Radiant has a lot of potential since IMO it's more immersive.

Scroll up to cornbreadtm's post for the best answer in this thread though.

For a start:

-Get SkyUI from Nexus for its MCM

-Get a female body texture replacer that fits your taste (CBBE, UNP/UNPB, CHSBHC, ADEC, SeveNbase etc.)

-Maybe get a male body replacer too, I would suggest SoS (Schlongs of Skyrim, available on Nexus). It's not only a body texture replacer it delivers an

animated penis too.

-Get a skeleton, that fits to your body meshes and to the animations you wanne play. This depends rather on other stuff you already have installed and

maybe is skeleton dependant. Wrong skeleton = CTD. You might want a BBP supporting skeleton.

-Get FNIS from Nexus

...and now we are actually there to care for sex animations:

-Install SexLab Framework to integrate the sex animations into Skyrim (the mods does nothing of its own, it's just a framework)

-Install Matchmaker (to actually play the animations from SexLab by using some spells)

SexLab + Matchmaker = Beginner package

If you were able to install this without errors, maybe look for more mods that work with SexLab.

Archived