On 11/20/2017 at 2:16 PM, Gigioh2 said:

Please don't quote the original post or if you need part of it for reference please delete the parts that aren't needed so we don't get unnecessary text that has to be waded through.

If you asked a question somewhere in there though I totally missed it.

Besides that, welcome to Lovers Lab.  We really are a friendly bunch so there's no need to be bashful.

10 minutes ago, Moncoyoule42 said:

Ay puta... I want to download to try this out, but for some reason after the "german translation by verodor" file on the list, it just shows blank text. Is that on your end, or just me having more problems with the new site layout?

It is a problem with the new layout.

The Sextreme All that has all the loading screens is the first link from the ones with no names.

8 minutes ago, kirk777 said:

Just kidding :D Nice mod, because of guys/girls like you I'm struggeling A LOT to have less than 255 esp/m activated. But thanks anyway. :P

These .esps are easily merged into a single one if you just want everything.  I have most of the Sextreme load screens + ILuvLoading merged into a single .esp and it works fine.

On 24/11/2017 at 9:58 AM, Reesewow said:

These .esps are easily merged into a single one if you just want everything.  I have most of the Sextreme load screens + ILuvLoading merged into a single .esp and it works fine.

Didn't think about that, I'm gonna try. Thanks for the tip. :)

Edit : that, indeed, works pretty sweet.

Edited by kirk777

I found out how to get this to work with Skyrim SE so you no longer get the dark shadow people.  You download the files like normal, then upack them. You then open SSE Nif Optimizer, load the .nif files and click optimize. Once that's done, you re-zip the files and load them into a mod manager. Once you load the game, the loading screens will look normal. Works with all the files.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since the text has disappeared for the packs, I decided I could help out a little :smile:

Top to bottom (starts after: "Sextreme-All_Series - German translation by Verodor.rar")
1. Sextreme_All (top)
2. Sextreme_AllFF
3. AO_Series
4. FF_Series
5. FR_Series
6. K_Series
7. Lycan_Series
8. SB_Series
9. T_Series
10. DEV_Series
11. BST_Series
12. Pinups_Series
13. BND_Series
14. HCR_Series
15. G_Series
16. FT_Series (bottom)

Lemme know if I got any of them wrong 

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to change how often the loading screens appear? I have another mod that adds custom load screens and yet i never see it as it seems these ones are forced to appear it seems. I looked in the Creation Kit and found the frequency modifier for it (i think) and turned it down, still no effect.

5 hours ago, MisterUsername said:

Is there a way to change how often the loading screens appear? I have another mod that adds custom load screens and yet i never see it as it seems these ones are forced to appear it seems. I looked in the Creation Kit and found the frequency modifier for it (i think) and turned it down, still no effect.

I'm not an expert, but looking at the load screens in TES5Edit shows they all have conditions set for when they will show (this is why vanilla load screens for Dragonborn DLC ect only show up when doing that content).  The load screens for this mod all have a 100% condition to show which means "normal" load screens basically never show up (getrandompercent <= 100 - which means the condition is always true). 

I think for your other mod's load screens to have much chance of showing up you'd need to give them the same condition, so they have equal chance of showing up.

10 hours ago, MisterUsername said:

4 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I'm not an expert, but looking at the load screens in TES5Edit shows they all have conditions set for when they will show (this is why vanilla load screens for Dragonborn DLC ect only show up when doing that content).  The load screens for this mod all have a 100% condition to show which means "normal" load screens basically never show up (getrandompercent <= 100 - which means the condition is always true). 

I think for your other mod's load screens to have much chance of showing up you'd need to give them the same condition, so they have equal chance of showing up.

Exactly as Reesewow said. If you have another loading screen thet the percentage for those screens should also be increased to 100%.
Alternatevly you can download the packages seperately as those have a lower condition. (if I remember correctly)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2018 at 2:28 PM, azmodan22 said:

Exactly as Reesewow said. If you have another loading screen thet the percentage for those screens should also be increased to 100%.
Alternatevly you can download the packages seperately as those have a lower condition. (if I remember correctly)

Cool - So just edit the values in CK? Or will i need TES5edit do you think?

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Choppytehbear said:

I know English is not you're native language, so is there a way I could help translate it? I don't know german, but after running text through google translate, i'm sure I can correct whatever needs to be corrected. I just need to know what tools (if any) I would need to translate this mod.

Ich weiß Englisch ist nicht deine Muttersprache, also gibt es eine Möglichkeit, wie ich es übersetzen könnte? Ich weiß nicht, Deutsch, aber nach dem Ausführen von Text über Google Translate, ich bin sicher, dass ich korrigieren kann, was korrigiert werden muss. Ich muss nur wissen, welche Werkzeuge (falls überhaupt) ich diesen Mod übersetzen müsste. Dies ist eine maschinelle Übersetzung.

You can use xTranslator or ESP-ESM Translator.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, ZealotN said:

Any way to port this to SSE? I did a CK Resave but the screens are black in shadows with artifacts shooting everywhere. Changing the load order doesnt seem to fix. Is it just incompatable with SSE?

I have not ported it to SSE. I dont think it works in SSE

• 3 months later...

Alas. For I must share with you a most odd and perplexing occurrence that occurred unto me, mere minutes afore ago. As is the nature of an occurrence, there comes a time it must occur. And that it did, with enthusiastic abundance. It was at that fateful moment that my tale begins. May I suggest to the reader the importance of being seated, as what I am about to share could possibly knock you on your, for want of a better word, ass. Yes. Ass. I have enough to worry about, I don't need unnecessary ass injuries unwittingly added to that list. Do your ass a favour and sit your ass down before reading the next paragraph. 

As I perused the myriad of imaginative screenshots, the cat purred contentedly on my lap. He had found a comfortable spot and decided to have a cat nap. As he slept, a realisation hit me, like a bladder on a stick. I had finally understood why a cat nap is so named. The shocking part is; while this shocked me to my core, it failed to surprise me. But, this wasn't the odd part. If you were paying attention, I clearly state it was the shocking part.

The odd part happened whence I came upon the images of the creature we call the bigfoot. Or, bigfeet, if there are more than one bigfoot. Remember the first rule of the bigfoot: two feet makes a foot and three feet means one bigfoot has one leg. Or, three bigfoot have one leg. My point is, they are bigfeet. A little known fact I learnt from this guy on YouTube with actual almost proof of this elusive, secretive and provocative primate. The smoking gun eluded me. And so began my journey to confirm the existence of bigfoot, or bigfeet if there are more than one bigfoot. Finally, your precious photos gave me the proof that I have longed for. 

You see, I now believe we have not categorised the bigfoot accurately and he must be renamed. After encountering the creature myself countless times, it's quite apparent that a bigfoot has a physical protuberance which clearly stands out on his body and doesn't have toes attached to it. Although, you would be forgiven if you said it was like a babies' arm. Trust me, my parents were cousins, when you encounter a live bigfoot, or bigfeet, you ain't staring at his feet. Instead, you are transfixed, nay hypnotised, by his enormous cock that dangles between his legs, like the pendulum of Big Ben, in London. London is in England, in case you haven't heard of it. So, trust me, if you saw an actual bigfoot, you wouldn't call it bigfoot any longer.

From that point, you would refer to a bigfoot as a bigcock. Or, bigcocks if there are more than one bigcock. This sham must end and we must stop believing in bigfoot. Because, my barely know you friends, bigcocks exist. Quite often, there is a bigcock near you and you're not even aware of its menacing, yet strangely alluring presence. Finally, I had enough of keeping this secret to myself. Currently, I am trying to raise awareness of bigcocks using the magic of the interwebnet. Actually, this is the first time I have spoken openly about the bigcock phenomenon. Someone once said, "There is a bigcock sensation that is sweeping the nation." It was me. I said it. I figured a catchy catchphrase would catch peoples attention. A bit like, "We're here, we're queer... something something." Only my catchphrase is raising bigcock awareness. Whereas the gay community are fully aware bigcocks exist. Trust me, I've seen the clips.

And, finally, this leads me to the odd part. Yes. Finally. It was the shock of finding your photos of bigfoot that prompted the oddness. The excitement I felt when I realised I had found the proof about bigcocks forced me to jump in my seat and scream out, "ALAS! ALAS, ALAS, ALAS!" This sudden outburst startled the cat and rudely robbed him of his slumber. He unceremoniously dug his sharp claws into my legs. He narrowly missed my precious jewels, as well as my penis. In flash, he hopped off my lap and darted out the back door, vanishing into the night. The long awaited and tension building odd part is... I don't own a cat.

Kidding aside, I hope you enjoyed reading my words and at the very least, they made you smile. As I writer, I often use the words at my disposal in order to express my approval or appreciation. It's good Karma. After all, I enjoyed your creation. It's proper to repay your kindness with my own creation. Normally, I would inform you that I hope magical faeries bestow gold upon you. For some reason, some people don't like the idea of a bunch of faeries giving them a golden shower. Don't ask me why. Some people are weird. In place of hoping you are covered in golden showers, I felt the bigcock card was the weiner. Er um. Winner. Hopefully, the bigcock will achieve its intended effect. If it doesn't. Tough shit. What am I? A clown?                     

Kittens and puppies and huggies!

EDIT: frikkin typo!