would LOVE it if these could be placed in game

for a quest to find the secret hidden statues of debilla.

activating one of them would give a unique perk related to the actions being done by the figures in the statue

Dibella's kamasutra

As a  matter of fact they CAN be placed in game and I can change their texture to make them a statue: a quick example.

post-96019-0-80052000-1377727715_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately I dont know how to script and I can't make quests. If you know anyone who is interesting in making such a quest I can provide them with the nif files. I can even decrease their polygons in this case so to make them lighter for ingame use.

would LOVE it if these could be placed in game

for a quest to find the secret hidden statues of debilla.

activating one of them would give a unique perk related to the actions being done by the figures in the statue

Dibella's kamasutra

As a  matter of fact they CAN be placed in game and I can change their texture to make them a statue: a quick example.

attachicon.giftest.jpg

Unfortunately I dont know how to script and I can't make quests. If you know anyone who is interesting in making such a quest I can provide them with the nif files. I can even decrease their polygons in this case so to make them lighter for ingame use.

O very nice !

My word, foremost, excellent work on the models, and thankyou to all the contributors of the project.

Just a small question, is this mod safe to turn on and off at will? No scripts being engraved into saves? I have long breaks between my tutorials and lectures at uni, so I play skyrim there at short period of times :blush:

My word, foremost, excellent work on the models, and thankyou to all the contributors of the project.

Just a small question, is this mod safe to turn on and off at will? No scripts being engraved into saves? I have long breaks between my tutorials and lectures at uni, so I play skyrim there at short period of times :blush:

yes totaly. it doesnt have any scripts. the only thing that is installed are the meshes and the textures. And the esp with the loading screens.

It should have absolutely no effect on any saves turning it on and off.

My god they look awesome, I guess the bondage tools and even the amazing male body model isn't from Skyrim or any related mod.

A bit disturbing is the lvl 5814 flag in the screen corner in the first post of this thread :-)

The scariest part is that if you think how much we have played Skyrim, and add all the characters lvls...that lvl is feasible  :D

My god they look awesome, I guess the bondage tools and even the amazing male body model isn't from Skyrim or any related mod.

A bit disturbing is the lvl 5814 flag in the screen corner in the first post of this thread :-)

The scariest part is that if you think how much we have played Skyrim, and add all the characters lvls...that lvl is feasible  :D

Steam tells me 3285 hours, I am playing Skyrim from the beginning now the second time (and with a real lot more experience when it comes to mods, which makes playing Skyrim much more enjoyable), lvl 208 at moment.

But the above number is only half the truth, even more time I spent time reading forums and stuff. I have to say...not only my english vocabulary increased by almost 1000% (let alone the female anatomy :-), my knowledge about hardware, folder structures, file formats and what they do, driver settings, ini configs, grafic display options, at least a basic idea how meshes and textures work, what a skeleton does, what a navmesh does and what you need for animations etc. etc. etc. increased by 1000% too...and I would not like to have missed that.

I am already pretty pissed about the fact, that I wasted lots of time in some MMOPRGs and missed Morrowind and Oblivion and its modding in total.

Update available.

--Aded quite a few new loading screens

--Seperated the series

--Added an option to get only the FF and solo screens

*Edit

Anyone knows how can I change the name of the download files so they do not show the link?

They are linked and not uploaded to LL so instead of the file name they appear with their link. Can I change that?

That seems to be working :-).. I will update them then

Thanx Groovtama

hm.. now it seems broken.. that 10 seconds delays thing seems to be messing things up

Can not download any of them getting this

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#10850.3]

An internal error occurred. Please contact an administrator

And this

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#1087991]

You must wait 10 seconds before you can download this file. Once 10 seconds have passed, please refresh this page.

Went I refresh I get the first error

Can not download any of them getting this

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#10850.3]

An internal error occurred. Please contact an administrator

And this

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#1087991]

You must wait 10 seconds before you can download this file. Once 10 seconds have passed, please refresh this page.

Went I refresh I get the first error

Yes I know. The download link in the first post do not work. 

You mast use the normall links after you press the download button. What the download links can do however is this:

If you leave the pointer over a link you will notice that you browser says the address of this link at the bottom right. in that adress there is a file number. For example 27514 for the All-in package. 

Now if you go in the download page, with all those files with the wacky names, if you leave your pointer over a download button, (dont click it) it also gives a similar address. 

All you need to do is find the one that has the number you need. for example 27514 for the All-in package.

I will try to fix this or upload the files in another hoster that does not have this problem. 

sorry for the incovinience.

You can also just click the files in the download page, that works too. And just go back until you find the one you want.

Dont be confused that they say their size is 0KB. this is because they are linked. They DO work and you can find their size in the OP.

Thank you for the separate series, but I got to say, awful download system, it's really annoying, jut copy  and search in the download section, I hope this helps, I only wanted the FF Series, thank you.

#!5osD3A6J!AKln3wSSobDI9ZeEHX7FShJv7t4oim9wnxPfUmGI3DQ           = BEG Series -- 13 Screens (152 Mb)

#!88kk1YqR!ddaM3SYH6Bx79azTBbAzaGYAB-MsZ62CVSqRhVk4rmU     = K Series -- 11 Screens (113 Mb)

#!FhVU2ThD!VFCWbDCWq4ccH5CCDkpO9UWIOaZb55igM7lJaUiLVWY  = SB Series -- 11 Screens (120 Mb)

#!JlNGFbLA!KKh2hnar3beYAourAjVNY0Svh71E-IBQlQeUIndFDoM           = AO Series -- 11 Screens (126 Mb)

#!MscmkYAa!ERoHjgYMf35ZmQUDcZ8pixCxOn07nkSrSSgDd0hskgg       = ALL -- 88 Screens.(All the screens.)(742 Mb)

#!p9dBRZhT!cmQ1z22GcVSmE68SngduhWi1uBkAI0ov2gVVPr2Ukjc       = FR Series -- 10 Screens (118Mb)

#!po0jQYgY!NlTLWQEu0W-imECdPZmpsh2E7exa-ArFuwOA7GrNKvA    = FF Series -- 10 Screens (113 Mb)

#!Rx1EBaKb!fCi5ZxpRXe_UPhKjM0E_xjI3ZXkiYZcTjjrN7AdcJ_k                = All-FF -- 24 Screens (contains only F/F and solo F screens)(209 Mb)

#!s08RkbyY!dm6w7S7Xr9YQ1dz_GFEiFhLFWYheyLXsEGefWGQbuM4 = T Series -- 12 Screens (174 Mb)

#!wh0WwJIC!MvZQlhJbPOO4SHroEHQdLHLlwwQ9XM373pqk114jla8      = Lycan Series -- 10 Screens (136 Mb)

German translation for the full version, namely Sextreme-All.esp.
FF and FR (w/e this is) not supported, as the filename will most likely differ.

The full mod from the OP must be installed before installing this one.

Just unpack into Skyrims data folder and replace the existing ESP.

For version 2 (full) only.

SeXtreme LS German.7Z

Just realized that loading screens count towards the 3.1 GB virtual RAM limit. With those here installed I can't enter my home again, but they are nice nevertheless. This brings me to the idea to maybe switch off loadscreens in total, especially vanilla ones too. Any idea how to switch off vanilla load screens? There should be an .ini command maybe for this...