oh would you consider making a cum mod via this look

I haven't considere it yet and I havent tested anything towards that. If I ever make one dont expect it in the forthcomming days.

Big fan of your work, finally got the courage up to ask you, are these models from a 3d program or a game?

Also, I would love to see a futa series added, I'm sure I'm not the only one. Maybe a foot fetish one too.

Either way, keep em coming. Great work!

The models come from a 3d program.

There is a futa series planed but not a foot fetish one. Won't be that difficult though ;)

Great! I'm so happy to here there is a futa one in the works. Looking forward to it. :)

Big fan of your work, finally got the courage up to ask you, are these models from a 3d program or a game?

Also, I would love to see a futa series added, I'm sure I'm not the only one. Maybe a foot fetish one too.

You're not, I brought up futas a few pages ago

I haven't considere it yet and I havent tested anything towards that. If I ever make one dont expect it in the forthcomming days.

There is a futa series planed but not a foot fetish one. Won't be that difficult though ;)

There is one planned? Sweet, also, I just notice your username 'azmodan' from Diablo right? I loved Diablo 3!

There is one planned? Sweet, also, I just notice your username 'azmodan' from Diablo right? I loved Diablo 3!

Yup.. Although I picked it up from Diablo I actually.... a looooooong time ago before I even knew who he is.

Diablo 3 was nice but it was a Disaster!!

:cool:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asmodeus

"Asmodeus is the demon of lust and is therefore responsible for twisting people's sexual desires."

None of the pictures load in the previews section, and you can't tell what any of the packs are. Just so ya know.

Edit: Well, SOME of them won't load. Sure computer, make a liar out of me. *mutter*

Edit 2: There's no download for the BND series yet.

Hey. Pardon me for asking, but let's say I wanted to use one or two specific sets, then set their chance to show up to 100% like the all-in-one package. How would I do it?

I like the all-in-one's chance to show up, but I don't like specific pictures in it, so I'm using smaller packs, but none of them seem to show up. I'm going to double-check my install, mind you, but I do so love tweaking things myself, I have a long history of making my downloaded mods perfect with the good ol' creation kit.

Edit: IT WOULD HELP IF I INSTALLED IT, HUH! *facepalms* Okay, that's why it wasn't showing up at all. I added it to Nexus Mod Manager then didn't activate it.

I still want to adjust the frequency if normal Skyrim loading screens show up. c: Thank you for your time, and congradulations on the fun, spicy mod.

Its quite easy actually. Load it as active in the CK, go to the loading screens category, and open the loading screen's you want to edit. At the lower part of the window you will find the percentage you need to change. If I remeber correctly it is 30%. Change that to 100%

• 2 weeks later...

It's close to 2.5 to 3 Gig. File size limit on LL is 100mb... so it will be around 25-30 parts  :s

What issues do you have with mega?

Did you try different browsers.

A few pages back you can also find some ways to download from mega from regions that it is not normally accessible. 

Mega downloads in a rather uniquie (and irritating) way.

It does not ask you to save the file and then donwload it. It will start downloading it automatically (you can see the percentage raising, slowly) and only After the file has finished downloading it will ask you to save it.

• 2 weeks later...