You could make another one by replacing the statue with some tree in picture 4, you could call it "This how spriggans are made" lol

:D  :D  :D

I'll have to use a tree from the game though cus I hope its polys will be few. If I import a tree from the ones I have the only loading screen that will display will be a Big Red:..

"Really ? !"

one of the existing series is only F/F scenes. 

The plan for this mod is to start releasing series individually, one of them will be F/F,

There are quite a lot F/F screens already too  :shy:

Hey, whatever works. Nice job.

Have you looked at all the XNALara models out there.

There is a whole suite of Mass Effect models on Deviantart, if you're into non-lore stuff.

one of the existing series is only F/F scenes. 

The plan for this mod is to start releasing series individually, one of them will be F/F,

There are quite a lot F/F screens already too  :shy:

Hey, whatever works. Nice job.

Have you looked at all the XNALara models out there.

There is a whole suite of Mass Effect models on Deviantart, if you're into non-lore stuff.

I dont think I can use those because they are not for free and I don think they are compatible with the programs I am using. It will be very dificult to pose them. I do have some Mass effect weapons and I think some models but I dont think I will be making any that much non-lore yet.

Regarding Lara the closest I have for now is this.

post-96019-0-45742100-1377394445_thumb.jpg

Hi, really nice, but could be possible to enable only the scenes with girls? I really don't like to see dicks on my 80" TV.

80'' ?? I hate you.  :P

Soon enough there will be an option to download the "series" you like. It has been asked a few times more, so I will also make an option to have only the F/F screens.

No I haven't for 2 reasons.

1. I dont think its allowed to do so through LL

2. I dont want to. Torrents can not be tracked or controlled. People who download it will have no idea where the original is, when or from where to get updates or to posts their questions/suggestions.

Besides when the mod will be seperated to "series" the size will be decreased.

How did you finally solve the brightness issue?

Tweaked the textures (it could not be avoided) and tweaked the .nif settings to fix the change of the textures. Later I also found that the positioning of the nif in the loading screen can also have some minor change in lighting. I do still think that some of the exess lighting is because of my enb.

I hwould like it if someone can post a few screeshots to see how loading screens look in his game.

Here you go, no ENB used:

2013-08-26_00001.jpg

2013-08-26_00002.jpg

2013-08-26_00003.jpg

2013-08-26_00004.jpg

2013-08-26_00005.jpg

2013-08-26_00006.jpg

2013-08-26_00007.jpg

2013-08-26_00008.jpg

2013-08-26_00010.jpg

2013-08-26_00011.jpg

2013-08-26_00012.jpg

2013-08-26_00013.jpg

2013-08-26_00014.jpg

2013-08-26_00015.jpg

2013-08-26_00017.jpg

2013-08-26_00018.jpg

this is a request to intergrate the loading screen idea's from the sexrim loading screen ideas to be worked right in to the game it self

lake having the bandit camps that you come across have the bandits have slave/captives that you can sneak up on them when there fucking with the victums and all the other great idea's that are in the sexrim loading screen idea's I think they would make a great mod thou I am not a moder my self

I have no idea about the sexrim loading screens, and to be honest, about sexrim itself.

Please keep in mind that due to the size of these figures we can not have a lot of them in one sceen. Besides that I dont think that having more than 3 would look nice as the loading screen would have to be quite small to fit them all in the view.

I did some test with 4 figures but they did not end well. The nif did not ended up to be very big in size but since all figures have their own textures, it prove a bit more than skyrim can handle. 

I am open for suggestions though and I can try to implement them if they are feasible.

The Error was something about sevenzip, i just tried it again and this time it worked, looks like just some random NMM error.

No idea about the fonts, must be SkyUI.

I also feel that 3 figures or 2 + some furniture are enough, more would not fit the screen nicely and details will go lost.