Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SimLab

The Sims 3 The Sims 4 Sims 3 sex mods Sims 4 sex mods SimLab

• Please log in to reply
1321 replies to this topic

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

Ordained Mod Organizer Evangelist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

The_Sims_3_Logo.png

Now featuring...

Sims-41.png

Welcome, one and all . . . to SimLab

I'll be introducing everything I know about The Sims 3. That includes mods, screenshots, guides, walkthroughs, and suggestions, as well as links to tutorials, just in case YOU want to mod The Sims 3.

We'll begin with . . . this!

If you want to mod the Sims 3, you'll have to have the 'framework', just like any other game. The framework can right here - Attached File  FrameworkSetup.zip   1.37KB   3471 downloads

SO . . . Here is a good place to read up on what modding entails, and it will lead you into some tutorials of it's own.

Here is a good place to learn the more advanced techniques.

AND, a ton of awesome *Adult* pics can be found here.

Pics right here on LL can be found and posted here.

Here are the 'Resources', if you haven't already gotten them. I sure hope you have pop up blocker...

This is where you get the actual Workshop for Sims 3 Modding!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

To be added - Sims 4 modding tutorials

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Tutorial coming soon! In the meantime, you can visit the Sims 4 Studios tutorial pages anytime with this: Attached File  Meshing tutorial.rar   627bytes   446 downloads

That is my other home. If not here, there. Modders will want to go there for many reasons.

Naturally, this is the place to upload (legally) sex mods, or at least their links.

This is SimLab! Have at it modders!

Here is a comprehensive guide to many sites that have Sims 3 and 4 mods available for download:

Mod the Sims - ModtheSims has been around for a long time, and carries many different kinds of mods

Mod the Sims - Chest hair for guys for Sims 4. Male sims look ridiculous without it

Sexy Sims 2 - Another Sims modding site that has been around for a long time, only this site concentrates a bit more on adult mods

The Sims Resource - TSR, the home of TSR Workshop. An excellent thing to have if you plan on making texture mods

Graphical XTC - This site is purely for Sims 3 sex animations

NRASS Industries - Go to this site, and download most of these mods! They may save your game from a ton of issues!

All Sims Mods - No, this doesn't have "All Sims Mods". That's the site's name. It certainly has a lot though, including a male pregnancy mod :D

Spring 4 Sims - This site has mainly non-adult mods, but some are really interesting

Lady Moraine - Some serious sex mods here!

Sim Asylum - You must join to view their mods, as they appear to be on high alert for hackers

After Dusk Sims - The fact that you get an "Adult Content Warning" should tell ya a thing or 2 about this site...

Sim Logical - This site has some great links to modding programs, and has it's own mods too, of course

Umpa77 Blogspot - You get the Dead or Alive Extreme 2 dances, and you'll need the stripper pole

LostAccount's Blog - Bill Rand made some great mods here for Sims 4 (which apparently ModTheSims has been ripping off), including the famous InTeen

Nexus - I can't believe it either, but the Nexus has Sims 3 mods!

Game Vixen Zone - I found a nude top and bottom for Sims 4 that actually looks pretty good in all races. This lets you "equip" nudity

LoversLab - Take a left at that corner right there, and that is where to find the famous Amra72 sex animations for the Sims 3's Animated Woohoo.

Loverslab - If you hang a right at that corner over there instead, you will find The Master's Sex Animations for The Sims 3's Animated Woohoo as well.

LoversLab - If you continue strait down the hall, you'll find IncTeen for Sims 4, with ever changing versions.

LoversLab - Go down those stairs and hang a right, and in the first door on the left, you'll find another IncTeen that was born to handle the new updates.

LoversLab - Head up the stairs right there to find post-111270-0-15266900-1420195412.gif - This replaces a few TV shows and computer sites with adult shows in Sims 4.

Man, I'm gonna have to draw a map to find all these "rooms" here on LL :D. The Sims mods just keep flowing these days.

There are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many sites for Sims 3/4 mods, so I'll keep adding more and more links. ;)

The Sims 4 is the latest, so if you want to request that an adult mod be made (one that doesn't already exist), you can do so here.

Some of you may want to use a ton of mods for The Sims 4. For those people, you may want to use...

1490874.largethumb.jpg

I know. I can't believe it either. ;)

With The Sims 4 Mod Manager, you can use certain mods, and leave others deactivated, in case you don't want to use a certain mod at the time.

This is handy for testing. Or, maybe you're using a mod that you know will be updated a lot. With a mod manager, you can add the new version, deactivate the old one, and play. If you find that the new version has a bug or missing file (happens to the best of them), you can delete the new version, and reactivate the old one.

Attached File  Sims 4 Mod Manager.jpg   156.32KB   154 downloads

For those of you who want to make mods, Sims 4 Studio is an obvious plus. It has evolved to the point where we can make custom (sex) animations with it.

Sims 4 Studio

Attached File  MWSims4Studio.jpg   2.43KB   28 downloads

Any questions, please ask.

post-111270-0-87447400-1376613984_thumb.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

LordJerle

LordJerle

Cookie Overlord

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,292 posts

Never have I, nor ever will I, pay for an unlicensed game modification.  Especially for a game series that I have no respect for.  

Niobia

Niobia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Never have I, nor ever will I, pay for an unlicensed game modification.  Especially for a game series that I have no respect for.  

Yeah, I never liked the concept of paying for mods or paying to access them. What's more annoying are those sites that want you take "surveys" to access their content that likely isn't there or that good.

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Alrighty! I've decided to post some info a bit earlier that planned. I said Monday, it's early Sunday morning.

Sims 3 has it's fair share of modders, but as far as I'm aware, none of them are members of LL. I don't know that for certain though. I'd sure as hell like to learn some Sims 3 modding myself, but I'm still deep into learning Skyrim modding, so if I did, it would have to wait a little while. All the modding I've done for Sims 3 was just a bit of clothes alterations, but I didn't get it down yet, so I won't be able to make any yet, but all are welcome to, if they'd like.

First of all, I don't necessarily suggest going to Pandora Sims, simply because you to have pay. I did it once, and got every mod I liked from there (which is quite a lot). As many mods as I got, and as high a quality as they are, I didn't feel it was so bad giving up $15. I'll just call it a donation.

Secondly, so far, that and one other Sims 3 site, are the only pay sites I've found, but there are certainly a lot of mod sites available for Sims 3. I was surprised. Pandora Sims, Sexy Sims 2 (3), Lorandia Sims 3, Liana Sims 3, Mod the Sims, Dark Sims, and many more are some of them.

I'm certainly not big on pay sites, or suggesting them to others, but the Super Nude Patch is my favorite one of all, and can be found nowhere else.

Next would certainly be NRAAS Woohooer found at NRAAS Industries. You'll see a list of 37 mods right off the bat, one of which takes away that pesky censor we all hated so much (I hate censors!).

I would say from personal experience that Night Life is possibly the best expansion out for Sims 3 to date, but World Adventures comes in at a close second. You won't have any real weather going on, or any kind of actual measure of time (aside from your own age) unless you get Seasons.

The Sims franchise is one that I've always enjoyed. The silly things they do, and their ridiculous "Simlish" that they speak are fun, but when you gain the ability to turn into a vampire, the fun just grows! You gotta love vampires. Night Life gives you that option, and so does Supernatural.

Make sure you update your game before getting Sims 3 mods, as they have all been altered to work with the new update, and may not work properly without it.

There are a ton of expansions for Sims 3, so be ready to decide which are right for you. I try not to get too far into fantasy (except the whole vampire thing), and only download things that happen in RL, like University's keg parties, and World Adventures' flying to China to learn Sim Fu. Generations is great for people who are interested in the family life, and raising kids.

I will be adding a bunch more info, and links, and mods, and anything else I can come up with soon.

Thank you for visiting SimLab!

deathparade

deathparade

Flesh and metal

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Their packages are on a certain bay site
Now i know illegal content is a bit no-no here but selling your mods is also illegal as far as i know

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

So we're clear, not everyone is as big a fan of the Sims 3 as I am. If you don't like the game, please don't tell me! There's no point in bashing Sims 3 here, on SimLab.

This thread is for Sims 3 and 4 fans.

If you DO like the Sims 3, I'd love to hear all about it! :) I plan on telling all I know about the Sims 3, and it's mods here, but I'm super busy here on LL with other stuff, so it'll be just a bit at a time. Thank you for reading, and I'll be back soon.

BruceWayne

BruceWayne

Mega Poster

• Moderators
  • 2,655 posts

As always, the best mods are free anyway. I don't agree to or condone paysites. But EA seems to do, since they haven't taken any action against them to my knowledge, despite them being "illegal" according to their ToS. Paysites are around for a really long time now and you'd think that a company like EA would have taken every possibility at their disposal in order to not share their cake with anyone else. 

BruceWayne

BruceWayne

Mega Poster

• Moderators
  • 2,655 posts

AwfulArchdemon ninja'd me. ;)

But you are completely right, if you don't like the sims or don't have anything constructive to say, just move on.

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

As always, the best mods are free anyway. I don't agree to or condone paysites. But EA seems to do, since they haven't taken any action against them to my knowledge, despite them being "illegal" according to their ToS. Paysites are around for a really long time now and you'd think that a company like EA would have taken every possibility at their disposal in order to not share their cake with anyone else. 

From what I understand, EA knows ALL about the Sims 3 mod paysites, and don't care. Meh. I don't regret paying my measly $15 for the large collection of mods I got from there. I took full advantage of the site for the month I was a member. There are an awful lot of free Sims 3 mod sites out there, so if you don't want to pay for Pandora Sims, you have plenty of other options.

deathparade

deathparade

Flesh and metal

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

I don't think paysites gave out their real names etc while registering those sites

Madmartigan34

Madmartigan34

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

How come nobody ever freaking says what Sims mods are out there and what they actually do? There's no comprehensive list and simple download sollution.

It seems like the most talked about, not talked about... modded game franchise on the internet. ADULT MODS EXIST.......... but.....we're never going to go into detail about what they do or where they are... beyond just saying "Yeah, they're behind a Pay Wall.  So pay up if you have any interest and prepare to be let down."

As far as I've seen, in my 15 years on the internet... this website is the single best source of Adult Mods for video games.  If the mod isn't on this site, then it either A> Doesn't exist 2> Is too forgettable to matter or D> is locked behind some lame-ass Pay-Wall.

But thats just my experience and opinion! No malice intended toward anyone.  I get a little passionate about The Sims, because it sure could be a heck of an experience with Adult Mods unchained for it and not just sex... but murder and mayhem as well.

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Here's the Sim I use: 

Attached File  Screenshot-5.jpg   166.97KB   168 downloads

Attached File  Screenshot.jpg   284.67KB   115 downloads

Just don't piss her off...Attached File  Screenshot-7.jpg   823.47KB   132 downloads

It'll always be a great idea to own your own bar.  Attached File  Screenshot-8.jpg   285.02KB   113 downloads

As you may have noticed, she's the 'main character'. I use her in every game now.

CUSTOM MUSIC

~-~-~-~-~-

Sims 3

~-~-~-~-~-

Custom music is added to your game already, but you may not like those songs. You may want to add your own. You must 1st get rid of the songs that are already there. There are 2 different file paths you must take to delete these songs:

1) C:\Program Files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game Data\Shared\Non Packaged\Custom Music\

2) C:\Program Files(x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game Data\Shared\Non Packaged\Custom Music\

You must have song files of your own, ready to be copied into these paths after you delete the originals, but you must also remember that these files must be in .MP3 Format. If you need a file converter, the one I use (bought and paid for) is Switch Sound File Converter (Plus: Licensed Software). It's very easy to use, and I haven't seen another one I liked more than this one, for the price it costs.

I believe it has a free trial. I really like this program. Quick and easy.

Once your .mp3's are in the right paths, play The Sims 3TM, and just turn on your radio, and 'change to...'  "Custom Music". My station is just awesome! :)

~-~-~-~-~-

Sims 4

~-~-~-~-~-

In The Sims 4, you are given a custom music folder, just like in Sims 3. If you add mp3 files to your custom music sub-folders, you can hear them when you switch to that station on your stereo. Unlike Sims 3, you now have sub-folders in the custom music folder that allows you to add music to each station, whereas in Sims 3, you had a 'Custom Music' station on your stereo.

This means that when you add songs that you think fall under the 'Alternative' music genre, you can hear them on the 'Alternative Music' station, instead of having to add everything of yours to one station, and playing a "mix-tape" station.

More to come, so stay tuned Sims fans!

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

How come nobody ever freaking says what Sims mods are out there and what they actually do? There's no comprehensive list and simple download sollution.

It seems like the most talked about, not talked about... modded game franchise on the internet. ADULT MODS EXIST.......... but.....we're never going to go into detail about what they do or where they are... beyond just saying "Yeah, they're behind a Pay Wall.  So pay up if you have any interest and prepare to be let down."

As far as I've seen, in my 15 years on the internet... this website is the single best source of Adult Mods for video games.  If the mod isn't on this site, then it either A> Doesn't exist 2> Is too forgettable to matter or D> is locked behind some lame-ass Pay-Wall.

But thats just my experience and opinion! No malice intended toward anyone.  I get a little passionate about The Sims, because it sure could be a heck of an experience with Adult Mods unchained for it and not just sex... but murder and mayhem as well.

I have a lot to post, and a long way to go with this new thread, so just let me get a lot of fundamentals posted, and then I'll get to posting mods. Keep in mind that I have to check EVERY MOD to make sure it's okay to post them somewhere other than the site they were originally posted on.

Believe me, I'll be all over this, and many other things, at all times, and when I can't be in action for a day or 2, I always let people know.

Thank you for your replies, and I'll be back every chance I get, to help with any Sims 3 request, problems, suggestions, or advice you may have.

Stay Tuned!

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

One thing that I dislike about The Sims 3 is the way their screenshots are made. I'd like to see people post screenshots of their own Sims here, but pressing 'C' in game doesn't exactly give you a pic that can be copy/pasted to LL's forums, or even give you a file that can be uploaded to SimLab, so I recommend Irfanview (thank you for the suggestion, CGI).

Here is how I post screenshots:

Take a screenshot © in-game. It will be saved to "the launcher", or whatever. It will REALLY be saved to C:\Users\Owner\My documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Screenshots\

After you have Irfanview, when you double-click on these screenshots, you will see that Irfanview is displaying it for you. Go to the top left icon and select 'save as...', give it a name, and choose where you want to save it. Attached File  Infraview.jpg   87.32KB   37 downloads

Just don't forget that when you 1st save your new info, your default 'save button' will be 'Control+F11'. Use this after you've selected 'options' from your menu, and set it up (reminder). It works on any menu you can display, except for in-game Sims 3 screenshots, in regards to the 'pop-up' messages that appear in the top right of your screen during gameplay. Those will not appear in Sims 3 screenshots. I tried.

The folder you saved it in is the place to look when you go to add an attachment to a LoversLab post. You will finally be allowed to upload those screenshots!

Endiness

Endiness

Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Mad over a compilation?

Most autonomy mods and hacks can be found on modthesims and naughtysimsasylum.

SexySims2 for male body nude meshes.

XTC88's sex interaction mod is here.

so herp-derp

Spoiler

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

In case you all didn't know, there is a way to cheat your ass off. That way is the classic console commands. In the Sims 3 , you open the console by pressing Control+Shift+C, and typing various commands. This page tells you all about console command cheats.

Control+Shift+C opens the console, and typing 'testingcheatsenabled true' into the console will unlock a number awesome features, like holding Shift and clicking a Sim to show different options for that Sim, one of which is the option to 'Edit Sim in Create-a-Sim', and holding Shift and click any spot in an area to 'teleport' right to it. Great if you think you're going to be late for work, or you just don't want to wait forever for your Sim to go someplace far away from where you are.

You don't need to type in 'testingcheatsenabled true' to use every command though. Typing 'kaching' will give you $1,000 with or without the cheats being 'active', for example. Want more $ than that? Who doesn't? Typing in 'motherlode' will give you an awful lot more than that. If you want to see a list of commands in-game, just type 'help' into the console, and a list will appear.

Stay Tuned!

GECK.O

GECK.O

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts

I want to share a screenshot of mine too: :cool:

Attached File  Werewolves Videogames.jpg   568.43KB   614 downloads

I prefer serious realistic looking sims over the pudding ones.

They are some of the young adult werewolves from my old save game, I created years ago.

Attached File  Young Werewolves.jpg   690.02KB   610 downloads

Yup, a lot of woohoo! :heart:

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

I want to share a screenshot of mine too: :cool:

attachicon.gifWerewolves Videogames.jpg

I prefer serious realistic looking sims over the pudding ones.

They are some of the young adult werewolves from my old save game, I created years ago.

attachicon.gifYoung Werewolves.jpg

Yup, a lot of woohoo! :heart:

It's like Sims meets Skyrim. blush.gif

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

If you tire of the usual day-to-day stuff, you can always visit the 'Exchange' Attached File  Sreenshots_Sims3_Exchange.jpg   235.48KB   46 downloads

That is... if your Sims 3 launcher is working. :@ There is basically NO help for you on EA's forums, and tech support, even support for 'live chat' with EA 'professionals' will say only to sync your account with EA Origin (which is completely unnecessary), and reinstall Sims 3. Reinstalling Sims 3 IS part of the process, but not until you're sure you have a working launcher. At some point in your Sims 3 reinstallation, you'll be given a new launcher. Check that launcher each time you get a new one! Once you do have a working launcher, you'll know yours is usable by the fact that you no longer get that message that says your "launcher has stopped working", and it will attempt to reach Sims 3. It will likely not work still. Make a back-up of the new launcher you just got. In fact, just 'move' the launcher to an external harddrive. Then, reinstall (again) Sims 3 (if the launcher still isn't starting your game). The new one will likely have a launcher that doesn't work! :@ But FUCK EA! You now have a launcher that at least tries to read the game, so grab that, and put it back into it's original folder path (of the newest installation). You now have to replace the launcher that EA provided you with the working one you hid from them during your newest installation, and when you make that run through it's proper folder, it'll finally be F***ING FIXED!! woot.gifAttached File  Sims_launcher_lives!.png   773.59KB   36 downloads

EA.......you piss me off. :angry: You could stop reading your damned screen for 1 minute, and give me an answer that isn't posted on your computer screen. Especially after I waited at least 45 minutes, and had been ""disconnected"" at least once! wallbash.gif

Have you even played the game? If you've played it, then eventually...this has happened to you. Come on EA...I expect the very BEST service, from the biggest corporations, especially for a cornerstone like The Sims 3TM.

But that's okay . . . That's what . . . SimLab is here for!! To correct EA's mistakes

. :angel:

STAY TUNED!! dance.gif

doan77

doan77

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

for those who dont want to pay

http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Sims 3, The Sims 4, Sims 3 sex mods, Sims 4 sex mods, SimLab