SexLab - Animation Settings - Allow Creature Animation

You don't need this mod anymore, both the animations and the "Bestiality Extras" are now included in SexLab.

To make Bestiality work, you need SexLab, Creature Framework, FNIS, FNIS Creatures and (optional, I recommend it) Aroused Creatures. I'm not entirely sure about Nude Creatures and SexLab Werewolves but it doesn't hurt if you have them.

Nice extras to have:

Hentai Creatures is useful if you want to summon your own creature which can also follow you around, fight for you and fuck your char at the most inappropriate moments.

Hentai Pregnancy or Beeing Female if you want this to have consequences.

And One with Nature is also nice if you want to fuck your way peacefully around Skyrim instead of having to fight every single beast. Not working for Falmer and Draugr.

If you do want to fight, I suggest SexLab Defeat and SexLab Submit. There's an extra option to make creatures accept your submission.

• 1 month later...

i found a combo of mods that utilize this packs(as well as the extras)

- defeat V5.1.0+ : go to loverslab . com (no spaces) and on the end put /topic/19941-defeat-v510/ (i dont have permission to add links) this allows you to enter a "bleedout" stage in which you can be raped by an npc (animal, creature, or person) after you health drops lower than 1% when combined with the below mod, you also have the option to rape people if their health is low.

- bestiality rape mod. go to the site again and at the end put topic/21152-bestialityrape/ alongside the defeat, this allows you to be raped by an animal (confirmed bear and wolf) or if they are tamed (4th mod) allows you to have sex.

- Death alternative : head to the nexusmods . com site and at the end put skyrim/mods/45894/? this allows you to blackout and be warped to either a path or bandit camp after dying.

- hentai creatures: go back to loverslab . com and at the end type files/file/430-hentai-creatures/ , this allows you to summon, command, and train (make them fuck anything) different animals (unclear)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I need help. I've worked for 4 hours trying to get this to work but sexlab framework won't install properly, will someone please give me a DETAILED step by step tutorial on how to set this up properly?

This mod is included in "More nasty critters" mod. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/

Bestiality mod hasn't been updated for a long time.

Nasty Critters won't work either.

I need help. I've worked for 4 hours trying to get this to work but sexlab framework won't install properly, will someone please give me a DETAILED step by step tutorial on how to set this up properly?

This mod is included in "More nasty critters" mod. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/

Bestiality mod hasn't been updated for a long time.

Nasty Critters won't work either.

More Nasty Critters is still supported by it's author, this mod is not.

• 1 month later...

My only problem downloading this, is that for whatever reason it saves as a solitaire theme pack, instead of a typical .rar.  so as such, it doesn't work properly.  can anybody help me find a download site to download it properly

note: i have all things in requirements, and the files are in my MO folder.  the problem is apparent when i try to have a sex scene with an animal

SexLab: Start animation script.  (//Failure, failed to find script)

Edited by coltnweston

My only problem downloading this, is that for whatever reason it saves as a solitaire theme pack, instead of a typical .rar.  so as such, it doesn't work properly.  can anybody help me find a download site to download it properly

note: i have all things in requirements, and the files are in my MO folder.  the problem is apparent when i try to have a sex scene with an animal

SexLab: Start animation script.  (//Failure, failed to find script)

Welcome to Lovers Lab but when you miss paragraphs in the Original Post like this:

Now that sexlab supports these animations, there is little reason to download the animations yourself! However, you still need the beasiality extras if you want creatures to have the right "equipment" for sex!

you end up downloading and trying to install things you do not need.

still getting the error after uninstalling the animation pack.

Duh! Did you read my reply?

These animations are ALREADY INCLUDED when you download and install the Sexlab Framework.

Therefore you do not need to download and install them from this thread any more.

These animations are ALREADY INCLUDED when you download and install the Sexlab Framework.

Therefore you do not need to download and install them from this thread any more.

i dont have animations installed, i just have extras... unless thereafter i dont need that

nope still no dice

i dont have animations installed, i just have extras... unless thereafter i dont need that

nope still no dice

Being specific about what you are doing and have tried will cut down on the back and forth here and get you going and enjoying the mods much sooner.

However you are still working on obsolete stuff, again from the Original Post here:

There is another mod that has the same functionality as this one, but is frequently updated to accommodate new developments, called Creature Features. I recommend you install after this one, as of right now (5/30/14) that mod doesn't include all the creatures this one does. When it does, this mod will be obsolete. In the meantime, check out Nude Creatures (bold link above) to see which creatures are supported by which mod. Here's the link to Creature Features: http://www.loverslab...features-52014/

However, Creature Features is ALSO obsolete now and has been incorporated into the "More Nasty Critters" mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/).

That's the mod you want to work with and it is current and it is supported and it has support for the largest collection of creatures.

Best of luck to ya, I can see this is getting a bit frustrating to you but once you get things going you should be able to enjoy the end result.