Fallout: New Vegas - Uterus Eater

Absolutely nothing wrong with this mod.

Some people are just overly sensitive I guess.

The fact that this site exists and allows almost limitless modding possibilities makes me smile. The fact that some people still have the book-burning mentality and would like to see that freedom squashed makes me sad.

Actually no it doesn't, it makes me angry. Go and burn your books and take away freedoms somewhere else.

• 3 months later...

The game has: graphic violence, graphic language, strong sexual content, rape, theft, murder, arson, torture, you can poison children, drug use, drug sale, drug crafting, genocide, cannibalism. But make a mod where you eat a specific body part then everyone goes apeshit.

+1

Totally agree, those who are offended by being specified that part of the body, I seem to have a somewhat hypocritical attitude. 

Another thing is that they do not like personally, totally respectable.

sorry for my bad English
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Because absolutely nobody was asking for it, here it is: A port of this mod for Fallout 3, which I've decided to share for the heck of it.  I'll wager many people are giving or fixing to give FO3 another spin in the near future, like myself.

Text has been cleaned up and translated where needed.  The in-game model looks how it was meant to.  The instructional book can be found secreted away somewhere in the player's bedroom in Vault 101 (along with maybe a knife), but if it's not a new game, the item number for the book is xx00229E.  The how-to notes are now simply things learned from the book, rather than physical items to be found.  The book can be read anytime after having been acquired, so if you'd rather wait until you've got the Cannibal perk, that's an option.  Obviously the campfire recipes are gone, though I did keep the processed items as a resource.

• 2 months later...

Because absolutely nobody was asking for it, here it is: A port of this mod for Fallout 3, which I've decided to share for the heck of it.  I'll wager many people are giving or fixing to give FO3 another spin in the near future, like myself.

Text has been cleaned up and translated where needed.  The in-game model looks how it was meant to.  The instructional book can be found secreted away somewhere in the player's bedroom in Vault 101 (along with maybe a knife), but if it's not a new game, the item number for the book is xx00229E.  The how-to notes are now simply things learned from the book, rather than physical items to be found.  The book can be read anytime after having been acquired, so if you'd rather wait until you've got the Cannibal perk, that's an option.  Obviously the campfire recipes are gone, though I did keep the processed items as a resource.

I was missing that i my FO3 :D

Thank you, Fredas :)

Now you have all the tools for your Psychopath character :P

Now you have all the tools for your Psychopath character :P

Not quite... cutting off the balls of my male foes would pair with that perfectly :P

You have this mod. Look at it inside of the GECK. Get a feel and then see if you can add something. Perhaps a retuxture of the eyes ? Something to somewhat resemble the balls of your foes? It shouldn't be that hard and might be something good for a newer modder if you haven't modded before. Who knows you might be able to get some kind soul to work the textures. it shouldn't be difficult. Maybe add a few more body parts like livers.

065a41e8322399d05df111abad587013.jpg
tumblr_mvnzxbQEPx1rxam8fo3_250.gif
tumblr_mvnzxbQEPx1rxam8fo1_250.gif

Then you can go full "Silence of the lambs". :P

People might think that is extreme but Fallout does have a canable perk and even an option to eat a baby. This would only carry it to its logical conclusion.. :)

If you are interested perhaps post a thread after getting a good look and seeing what is going on. Something so that you can post some info that shows you do have the intent and willingness and have looked into the options and others might be able to help.
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So I'm revisiting New Vegas again.  This time I set about fixing the original New Vegas version of Uterus Eater.  Most of the fixes I applied to the Fallout 3 port were carried over.

Fixes:

• Texture paths fixed, so in-game items no longer show up as corrupted.
  • Translations and grammar fixes where necessary.
  • Tidied up and generally prettified the various Pip-Boy icons, using the "omake" bonus files as a resource.

Changes:

• Uterus parts no longer randomly appear in dumpsters.  This was always a pretty inexplicable modification.
  • The target (in the case of a corpse) is first stripped of their chest armor.  Hypothetically, there are some armor which is sufficiently skimpy to make this a meaningless gesture, but mostly this is not the case, and there's no convenient way of filtering out this or that custom armor.  (I've included a "no strip" version of the mod for anyone who might disagree with this change.)
  • The various "cosmic knife" weapons from Dead Money can now also be used, in addition to the standard knife.  This of course includes the cosmic knife super-heated, as depicted in use in one of the illustrative example images in the "omake" directory.
  • The book which teaches the perk, along with the instructional notes and the box containing them, have been relocated.  In my Fallout 3 version of this mod, I hid the book in the player character's room in Vault 101, with the implication being that it was something they found at some point during their 19 year life and had kept secreted away since.  In New Vegas, there's really no way to maintain a similar narrative, but at the very least, it never made sense that these items would be sitting right next to kindly old Doc Mitchell's house, with the book actually open to the elements.  In the interest of keeping the perk available at the start of the game, and without associating its existence with any living New Vegas NPC, I chose to place it among other old, forgotten books in the abandoned Goodsprings schoolhouse.
  • As with the Fallout 3 version, the book itself no longer immediately grants the perk.  One can pick up the book and put it down somewhere else and never learn the perk at all, until they activate it like one would a skill book.  And the note items are no longer in-game items but simply notes added to the Pip-Boy.  This enables one to delay learning the perk until Cannibal becomes an option at level 4, for example.
  • The campfire recipes are no longer available before even learning the perk for them.

Things I grew too lazy to do:

• Fix collision on the in-game items.  It's there and it works, but it's a little dodgy.  I never had a good system for quickly doing this.
  • Make the stripping feature a custom hotkey.  I did this in Skyrim, but in this case I felt that it would just clutter up what is otherwise a fairly simple mod.
  • Blood effects.  Actually it seems like it's not really possible to do this convincingly.  Certainly not how it is in Skyrim.
  • Make the in-game items have realistic sizes and coloring.

NVSE and Dead Money are now required.

Uterus Eater NV remastered.7z

Uterus Eater NV remastered (no strip).7z

• 6 months later...

Yeah well as much as I'm against this whole mod, if there's any place for such a mod, it would be here.....

With that being said, it falls under cannibalism so ..... whatever. I'm staying away from here for sure....unless zombies are involved as I am a huge zombie fan.

Lastly, I once saw a horror movie in where a killer either reached through the woman's legs or cut open her belly and pulled out her baby and started to eat it..... yes, it was disgusting and I instantly regretted watching that movie..... can't remember the name of that movie sadly.

• 1 year later...