I prefer having them separate for the time being. Separate means I can click and play with different versions and loads. Then when I figure out the best load for particular play through or for all of them. I can then just grab them ( in order) by opening the explorer (or export I believe) and get the highest in the order and move down. Later I will likly even start to combine esps, esms of patches and other things to make it even more tidy.

AS for difficulty of finding the item. I use the [req] Basemodname - Main, [req] Basemodname - patch on the mods installed. Now I can use the filter and just type the [req] or basemodname or even patch names and have only a few show. You can also properly categorize them and find them easier that way as well. MO has thought of everything. well almost everything.. :)

So I use SexLab Vanilla Voices and Nusbie's Voices for SexLab.  How can I set MO so SexLab reads its default voices and the two extra mods?

Eh, isn't Sexlab Vanilla Voices replacing the default voices? MO can't change a mod's behavior, you'd have to edit the .esp.

You'd have to do what bob11 said. You would have to take those sounds and make an esp. Then you would have to patch whatever mod(s) you want those sounds to be used by as the mods you are using will look for the "default" sounds. Lots of work. I don't see any other way about it. Managers have nothing to do with this. It is the design of the game. Now. There might be a way to create a "form lists" of the sounds that can be accessed easier but the draw back is you won't have complete control over what sound occurs. It would be random so your groupings in the form list would have to be of "like" sounds.

You'd have to do what bob11 said. You would have to take those sounds and make an esp. Then you would have to patch whatever mod(s) you want those sounds to be used by as the mods you are using will look for the "default" sounds. Lots of work. I don't see any other way about it. Managers have nothing to do with this. It is the design of the game. Now. There might be a way to create a "form lists" of the sounds that can be accessed easier but the draw back is you won't have complete control over what sound occurs. It would be random so your groupings in the form list would have to be of "like" sounds.

Your correct, it could be done but would all that be worth the effort? It just seems like a great deal of effort to mash together a couple of sound mods. I've not build a sound replacement mod before so I'm not exactly sure the amount of work it would take but i have seen the amount of files contained in a sound mod and it looks like it would be a rather involved process.

Though, i'm always interested in learning a new way of modding. Does anyone have any links on how to create sound mods? By that i mean sound mods in general and not just sexlab replacers in specific. 

I wouldn't know, "worth the effort" probably has to do with one's competence in modding.  Nusbie voice pack for sexlab does that, so you could open it up and check how it's done.

Found out that apparently my CPU can't keep up with all the mods, OR is running too hot and gets underclocked >_> That's what you get when you use MO and your Skyrim installation is ok and mods pile up xP

MO ruined my life by being awesome :P

Your correct, it could be done but would all that be worth the effort? It just seems like a great deal of effort to mash together a couple of sound mods. I've not build a sound replacement mod before so I'm not exactly sure the amount of work it would take but i have seen the amount of files contained in a sound mod and it looks like it would be a rather involved process.

Though, i'm always interested in learning a new way of modding. Does anyone have any links on how to create sound mods? By that i mean sound mods in general and not just sexlab replacers in specific. 

You are also correct. if following the old ways of doing things it would be a lot of work and need to be done again and again and agian as mods are added moved or changed. Might be able to load the sounds into an esp and have TESedit directed toward those specific sounds for the mod desired. Not sure though. Kind of like changing a hair style of an NPC with edit. ( at least it is this way with FNVedit) . I dont' have any links to how to do things however T a member here which created various sound mods for FNV would likely know a lot more about sounds and working them in general (FNV not necessarily Skyrim) but could get you a lot closer.

I only mentioned it as a possible path for the individual that was interested. It is a lot of work and it is entirely up to him/her if that is worth the effort.

I wouldn't know, "worth the effort" probably has to do with one's competence in modding.  Nusbie voice pack for sexlab does that, so you could open it up and check how it's done.

Found out that apparently my CPU can't keep up with all the mods, OR is running too hot and gets underclocked >_> That's what you get when you use MO and your Skyrim installation is ok and mods pile up xP

MO ruined my life by being awesome :P

Summer does cause problems with games and computers. I use an H100 cooler on my computer and it seems to not be affected so far with the heat which before it was.

Might be also a time for considering budgeting for a new upgraded motherboard/processor. Soon ( if not now) intel will have a new line up. Good item to get the newest and greatest or great deals on a very excellent upgrade of the old version.

Summer does cause problems with games and computers. I use an H100 cooler on my computer and it seems to not be affected so far with the heat which before it was.

Might be also a time for considering budgeting for a new upgraded motherboard/processor. Soon ( if not now) intel will have a new line up. Good item to get the newest and greatest or great deals on a very excellent upgrade of the old version.

From what I'm reading online, they'll release a new lineup at BEST around Christmas, but chances are next year, maybe even around summer.  Not that I have any money to spare whatsoever but meh.

New doesn't have to be "new". A new video card made two years ago is both cheaper and works just fine. Unless your specifically hoping for a new part it's usually better to track down an old released piece of hardware. 

Depends on the budget and the value for money ratio.  And apparently my CPU is not overheating, it just can't cope apparently cause Skyrim doesn't make full use of cores and I overloaded it with NPC follower mods :P I moved the Skyrim directory on another disk, just in case MO with its 100gigs of mods chokes the game on the same disk but that didn't seem to do anything, and SSDs are too expensive to buy as gaming disks, I only have my OS and some programs on the SSD.

On the bright side, RAM would be compatible with the new motherboard so that means I save some bucks, so I might actually pull something.  Going for an i7 4770 would actually double my CPU's performance, if benchmarks are to be believed.  Yeah, AMDs are kinda crap unfortunately so I have to move to Intel xP  But I bought my 1075t 3 years ago so it's ok I suppose.

MO don't' seem to effect the process speed or anything with the games that I have seen and your case just proves that 100's of very heavy mods can still run the same with MO and Steam on the same drive :D

I wasn't suggesting going for the newest or greatest hardware. Just that as new ones get released older versions (upgrade for you) get cheaper. I have seen some of this happening with graphic cards, memory, especially SSD's. (they are still expensive but much more value for the dollar now. Might want to recheck the prices as they have dropped per gig recently) . I run an ssd for the os and most programs and a dedicated SSD for MO and gaming including Steam, Origin and any other games that might be used as well as their tools like FOMM etc. It is very nice and rarely gives me any problems. Keep in mind you don't need the fastest or most expensive one. Just something that you can use now and fit your current system on it with a bit more for expansion. 120, 240 ( I use a 240-250gig SSD lots of left over room provided I dont' get greedy and run every game I have at the same time.)

You can get a nice upgrade to a SSD for less than 100 dollars Newegg Nothing to sneeze at but if it can save you time and effort so that you can play games more during your down time it might be worth considering. A few dollars more and you can have up to 250 gbs. This isn't even really covering rebates or sales for the most part. Oh also not considering discontinued models. SataII SSDs which are massivly cheaper than their SataIII brothers. For this purpose of gaming you are really only interested in the read and latency (being zero in SSDs)

Can you upgrade the processor with your current MObo? If so it is a great step up. I have done that last year and moved to a 8150amd and it runs great. I currently can't really upgrade anymore on the current system without changing out the entire motherboard/cpu (possibly even ram).. :@

MY graphics are GTX670 so any upgrade from that (noticeable ) would have to be a 780 or better for me. This time however I am not going to do a noob mistake and get a 4gb vram not the 2gbvram I got last time. :blush: If you are below this there are some very nice sales for this however I don't believe you really need this to get better responses as your issue is more "supply" than graphics.

Ram likely isn't the issue as for the most part you cant exceed 4gb. If ram is an issue something else is running in the back ground that is taking needed resources if you track that down and kill it (if possible) that should free whatever you have ram wise provided you have 4 or more gigs of ram. 6 to 8 is comfortable for most modded games in my experience. While we are on ram. Make sure that the ram is at least as fast as your front side buss of the processor if not 20 or so % faster. You would be surprised at how a program can cause processor "hangs" that can affect streaming type programs like music editing, video capture and yes even gaming.

find Run. type Msconfig. Open and look for STart up. There you can see the massive numbers of programs that are running. Most won't cause you any problems unless you are low on ram or using that program. Most are just "waiting" taking some ram but nowadays it don't seem to matter too much. You can try to stop everything except your security software. If needed the program will start (for the most cases) if activated manually by starting the program that uses it.

any disadvantage to setting mods folder to run on a different hard drive than what skyrim is installed on ?

( mods are on D drive, steam is on G drive )

i dont see any problems so far, but just wondering

Not really.  Whatever problems I had remained even when I moved Skyrim to another drive so I doubt being on different drives is of importance.

Tannin has a 1.2.4 beta version available on source forge, has anyone else tried it?

Not yet. Haven't been able to stop typing responses here and Nexus. I'm just on too many damn threads these days. I'll certainly use it soon though. I wonder, should I upload the new Beta here? If he didn't release it on Nexus yet, I may just wait till he does.

Did you try it? Fucking awesome?? :huh:

yea I have MO and skyrim on the same drive, but have it set in MO to keep the mods, downloads and cashe on a different drive.

(my way of thinking about it)

I have several games installed through steam so It helps keeps the size down so I can have more games installed, while having more mods installed at the same time

and may help with the read speeds, also it "should" help with the hard drive temps, as the hard drive(s) don't have to work as hard.

Tannin has a 1.2.4 beta version available on source forge, has anyone else tried it?

Not yet. Haven't been able to stop typing responses here and Nexus. I'm just on too many damn threads these days. I'll certainly use it soon though. I wonder, should I upload the new Beta here? If he didn't release it on Nexus yet, I may just wait till he does.

Did you try it? Fucking awesome?? :huh:

It's not a huge change from from the 1.2.x beta on Nexus but you should check out the thread on STEP forum (& its got the source forge link), MO 1.2.2 beta Testing is the thread, its under the Mod Organizer Support heading, bottom of page 2 has a post from Tannin @ 9:00am with the links to 1.2.4

After you check it out you can decide if you want the links here.

I upgraded from the 1.1.2 version, noticed that the new beta uses LOOT as its built in / push button sorter for the "right pane" which is nice (don't have to configure it as an executable). The "left pane's" refresh button is now a drop down mini menu. The alert/warning button gave me guided mod order support (which was new for me, 1.1.2 had always needed me to drag and drop) by that I mean pushing the "fix" button re-ordered the mods in the left pane clearing the warning (which was very cool). Oh, I think unpacking BSAs when installing mods may have changed, but I don't do that (not a fan of loose files) so you may need to check into that yourself.

Definitely enjoying the upgrade from Wrye BAIN to MO 1.1.2 to MO 1.2.4 (except for an unrelated freeze on save/area load issue I'm trying to work through, and posted in the tech support section).

1 problem that is annoying me, in 1.2.1 and also in 1.2.4

when creating a new profile, all my mods in the left window that I have setup in a perfect working order ( correct priority setup )

gets rearranged with priority based on the alphabet order of the mod list ???

its really annoying, am I doing something wrong or is it a bug ?

It's ind of a bug. It does that because there is no modlist in the new profile. It just sorts it that way. The bug occurs when you load your old profile and see it still in alphabetical order. In that case, click on 'priority'. If it doesn't go back, shut MO down and reload, then click on priority. You may be able to manually create a profile in the profiles folder and make a copy of your modlist.txt for that new profile folder.