Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mod Organizer

MO Mod Organizer how to use MO Bethesda Elder Scrolls Fallout Mod manager

• Please log in to reply
3199 replies to this topic

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

Ordained Mod Organizer Evangelist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,253 posts

POPULAR

Mod+Organizer@LL.jpg

I figure there's no such thing as too much info, so I decided to go in to detail on How to Use MO

1st thing's 1st...

Tannin42

Installation

Simply unpack Mod Organizer wherever you want and run it. On first startup Mod Organizer will ask you which game to manage unless you placed it inside a game directory.

Compatibility

The Mod Organizer works with almost any tool I've tried so far. What this means is that they can be made to work on the "virtual" data tree.
Among the tested applications are: obmm, fomm, TES Construction Set, GECK, TES4LODGen, TES4Edit, FO3Edit,
BOSS, Fake Fullscreen (Oblivion and Fallout), Skyrim 4GB.
Wrye Bash and Fallout Variants of it are a bit more difficult. They only work if you're using a 32-bit python or the standalone version.

MO is compatible to Script Extenders insofar as they work alongside each other. However, if you're using "Script Extender" as the load mechanism
(see above) you cannot install *se plugins in MO because *SE loads its plugin before MO even gets activated to create the virtual data-directory.

Here's Mod Organizer:

Attached File  DownHere.gif   63.26KB   48 downloads

Full version

l

l

V

Attached File  Mod Organizer v1_2_18-1334-1-2-18.7z   16.73MB   1512 downloads

Hotfix for those who need it (1.2.18)

l

l

V

Attached File  process_blacklist.txt-1334-1-2-18.7z   207bytes   193 downloads

Full version

l

l

V

Attached File  Mod Organizer v1_3_8-1334-1-3-8.7z   21.19MB   366 downloads

Use this to update from version 1.3.5 - 1.3.10 to 1.3.11

l

l

V

Attached File  Mod Organizer v1_3_11 update-1334-1-3-11.7z   2.92MB   99 downloads

Full version

l

l

V

Attached File  Mod Organizer v1_3_11-1334-1-3-11.7z   21.21MB   1139 downloads

Attached File  NEWEST.gif   1.59KB   28 downloads

Note: If you use version 2.1.2 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch, you must use version 1.3.8+ of MO.

Here's Mod Organizer 2:

Specifically for Fallout 4

Attached File  DownHere.gif   63.26KB   48 downloads

Full version

l

l

V

Attached File  ModOrganizer2.7z   24.82MB   523 downloads

Note: This is in Alpha (Alpha 3). Bug I've found: MO2 may crash every time you install a mod, yet the mods will work in-game. May not happen to you, but happened to me and a friend of mine.

MO2 can also be downloaded from its home on github.

Alpha 4 is now available, but as I don't tend to upload installers here, you'll just need to click the github link above. If requested, I can upload it here.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: Some versions have been deleted because they had issues. Others were deleted because I did not have enough allotted attachment space to upload every single version. If you want an old version, just PM me and I'll get it to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I know it looked nice having every version listed, but I simply got cut off from uploading after a certain number of versions.

Hopefully, it's possible to get an extension on available attachment space. If not, old versions will disappear when a new one becomes available.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You can install it anywhere. Installing to the C: (anywhere) may put unnecessary stress on a SSD (Solid State Drive), wearing it out quickly, if you use a lot of mods. Not much to worry about on a HDD, but leave MO and Skyrim out of your Program Files (x86) DIR. Windows can cause issues if they are there.

I love this thing, and I have everything running from it: Creation Kit, SKSE, FNIS, WryeBash, BOSS (now called LOOT), TES5Edit, even Steam!  (that one was just for fun. don't do it :P). Hell, you can probably run NMM with it!

btw, you will have to run SKSE and FNIS using MO. If you don't know how that's done, here ya go:

Open MO, and click the tab on the top right, which for you should say <Edit...> msg-111270-0-52417100-1376833628_thumb.j

Once you've properly installed FNIS, enter a 'Title', click 'Binary' and click the [ ... ] icon on the right msg-111270-0-65719100-1376833641_thumb.j

Add the information shown. Remember, anything you add to MO has to "Start in MO". My SKSE doesn't appear to be located in MO, but simply manually installing it and choosing to run it "through MO", it works perfectly when I run it using MO msg-111270-0-89434000-1376834367_thumb.j

As for the warning you got about data on the top level msg-111270-0-92798000-1376837411_thumb.j when you get the warning, you need to use the window to search the files inside (data, textures, etc) and locate any .esp's, .esm's, and .bsa's in there (usually just a .esp and/or .bsa), and drag it to the 'top' folder, and drop it there. Same with Meshes and Textures, but almost all mods will already have that right.

This takes it out of the file it was in, and puts it in the very 1st folder that opens when you use MO, thus getting MO to recognize it. It's much easier than I'm making it sound, and once you've done it, you'll always be able to install mods using MO. When you do this, you'll get a message saying "Looks Good!". Obviously, you're ready to rock after that.msg-111270-0-08947300-1376837418_thumb.j

Don't forget to run FNIS (using MO) after you install everything, or nothing will work. Always start your game by running SKSE (MO). Install and run LOOT to make life easier. Remember, after you run LOOT (MO :D) you may need to manually arrange some things, but it's rare.

Note: If you're having problems using BOSS with MO, switch to LOOT. That is BOSS' new name.

Missing ESPs

Another very handy feature of MO is the ability to hover over a save file in the 'Saves' tab to see what mods other saves are missing, should you wish to load an older game, perhaps with a different character you previously used. If you have all the mods you used for that playthrough installed to MO still, you can right-click a save, and choose 'Fix mods...' from the 2-option mini-menu that pops up.

Attached File  MO missing mods.jpg   248.05KB   9 downloads  Attached File  MO missing mods 2.jpg   249.47KB   4 downloads

This will activate the ESPs that were used during that saved playthrough, and save you a lot of time locating the mods you used on the save.

Load order not correct when using a new version

Remember to click Priority on the top right tab of the left pane if your load order seems incorrect.

Change log

Spoiler

Should you wish to use the same icon I use for my MO, here it is:   ;)

Deleted the MO icon, because it is now part of MO. :)

MO can do anything. MO knows all. MO is everywhere...

FAQ

Spoiler

And no, I most certainly didn't make this mod! It is called Mod Organizer by Tannin. All credits are given at the bottom of the spoiler.

Mod Organizer Logo and icon were created by HeavyDude. Thank you!

Update:

What's better than a FAQ? Another FAQ! The LoversLab Mod Organizer FAQ Team has complied a FAQ specific to the questions I've been getting on this thread. As such, I will be updating it when certain questions that aren't already answered in the original are being asked repeatedly. Thank you for the support, Team!

F.A.Q.

How to . . .

-Get FNIS to work:

For crying out loud, install it as a mod, and find the executable in the 'Data' tab of MO's menu by right-clicking and choosing 'Add to Executables'.

- Get Bodyslide to work:

Install it as usual. Note that if you look in it, you'll see no recognizable (by MO) data in it. Fuck it. Install it anyway. When you do, MO will give you the standard warning that there is "no game data on top level". Fuck that too. When it's installed, navigate the 'explorer' to the Bodyslide.exe, and add it as an executable. When you run it, it will overwrite the .nif files you chose to alter, so have a copy of your mod-to-be-altered beforehand.

Load Bodyslide, and make your desired alterations to your body or clothing. If you altered a body, the body mod you are using will have it's files overwritten, and the new info will go to that folder, in place of the original, overwriting it.

If you altered a shirt, for example:
  • The new files will replace the files inside the mod the shirt was in.
  • If the shirt you altered was one from the game itself, the files will go to Overwrite, if no installed mods have files with the same name as the files you are saving. (*unlikely situation indeed)
  • If you have 2 mods that alter the same files, which happens in addons and fixes, the mod MO loaded last (the addons/fixes) will contain the new files.
  • It will not overwrite game files when using MO. MO would never let that happen. Anything that would normally go to Skyrim\Data will go to Overwrite instead, with a file path created for you.

*Note: The Unofficial Patches alter clothing and armor, so if you use the Patches (and you should), those may be the mod locations for the newly altered files. You should learn file names, and where they will go before you commit to changes, and, if you're smart, you already know MO installs an extraction of your mod, so the original remains untouched. You can choose 'Reinstall mod' to load the unchanged mod, if you need to remake your Bodyslide project.

This is why it's good to keep all Oblivion, Skyrim, or Fallout mods in their own folder, and not move their locations. If you move a mod from it's original location (where it was when you first installed it), MO will give an error, as MO does not search your computer for the mod. It only searches the same folder it installed from last time.

The file names will remain unchanged, so there will be no indication that the changes were made, aside from the file date. You will see that when looking at the actual file, and looking at the second tab labeled [ Date modified ].

You will have no Textures (.dds) showing in your render unless you add the mod's textures to the folder you are getting your meshes (.nif) from when making changes in Bodyslide; ie, in the same folder the body or clothing you're changing stores it's files.

- Get CK to compile:

I shall borrow a quote from Administration:

...use SublimeText, install the Papyrus package, alter the Papyrus.sublime-build file to your needs by including ModOrganizer folders the same way you do in bat file. My Papyrus.sublime-build for example is:

{
    "cmd": [
        "C:\\Games\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\Papyrus Compiler\\PapyrusCompiler.exe",
        "$file",
        "-op",
        "-f=TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg",
        "-i=C:\\Games\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\Data\\Scripts\\Source;C:\\Games\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\Data\\Scripts\\Source\\Dawnguard;C:\\Games\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\ModOrganizer\\mods\\SexLab Framework\\scripts\\Source;C:\\Games\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\ModOrganizer\\mods\\SexLab - Aroused\\scripts\\source;C:\\Games\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\ModOrganizer\\mods\\FNIS Behavior\\scripts\\source;C:\\Games\\Steam\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\ModOrganizer\\mods\\NetImmerse Override\\Scripts\\Source;$file_path",
        "-o=$file_path\\..\\"
    ],
    "file_regex": "(^.*\\.psc)\\(([0-9]*),([0-9]*)\\)",
    "selector": "source.papyrus"
}
The "cmd" block is the exact same as editing the default bat file, just in JSON format instead. I just add more source folders as I need them to the -i argument.

Word on the street is, there may or may not be a 'Wrapper' in the making that allows you to compile scripts without any more ridiculous errors from Papyrus. I shall provide more on this later...

...and here it is:

Use MO Skyrim Tool Launcher to run things like CK, Nifskope and other programs that once didn't work with MO.

Thanks go out to CGi and the APPS Dev Team. (Wasn't easy keeping it a secret ;))

- Get HDT to work:

Just take all files out of the included 'data' folder, make a 'new folder', and name it "HDT". Put all of the files from the 'data' folder and put them in the new HDT folder. Zip that folder, and install to MO. It's the classic "repacking for MO" technique that you need to know if you've downloaded a file from Nexus, but want to use MO to run it.

- Get SkyRe to work:

I have repackaged SkyRe for MO and uploaded to 4shared here: MO SkyRe

- Get ENB to work:

ENB core files need to be in the main Skyrim folder, so MO can't do anything about that.  If it has textures or .esps, like some ENB presets have, however, those can be loaded through MO.  You just load it up like a mod, uncheck all enb core files, set the data folder in a way that the .esp and textures are in the correct filepath and, once it's installed, enable it normally like any other mod.

- Get SkyProc mods to work:

Install the mod. In the data tab, search for skyproc patchers/mymod/mymod.jar (example skyproc patchers/asis/asis.jar)
Add it as executable

- Use Caliente's Texture Blender:

Install the mod. In the data tab, search for CalienteTools/TexBlend/TexBlend.exe (Refer to Bodyslide FAQ for false 'no game data on top' error; also, many other Caliente Texture Blender mods use different paths and folders, take a look at the mod itself).
Add it as executable

- Use MultiXwm:

Install the tool as a mod (why not). You will get a warning because it has no textures, meshes, or anything else MO would recognize. Install it regardless. Navigate to the MultiXwm.exe in 'mods', and add it as an executable. When you run it, it will tell you it cannot find the output path. That's because you need to add it yourself.

Go to ModOrganizer\mods\MultiXwm\, and create a new folder, and name it 'output'. Then run MXwm. Be sure to click the file so it's selected/highlighted before you press Start. It should give you no error, and should have a msg saying it 'Finshed'. You will now see your sound file in the output folder, in \mods\MultiXwm\output\

Attached File  MultiXwm.gif   781.58KB   2 downloads

- Get Dual Sheath Redux to Work:

Team:
  • ritualclarity
  • bob11
  • Lother
  • eifrag
  • gvman3670

Want a copy so you don't have to keep coming to this page? Here: Attached File  MO FAQ.rar   31.37KB   84 downloads
Do you have Microsoft Word? Here: Attached File  ModOrganizer_FAQ_MS_WORD_2014.docx   34.9KB   34 downloads
How about a pic to save? 
Attached File  ModOrganizerFAQ.jpg   109.84KB   3 downloads

(Dual Sheath Redux not in the FAQ download)

Coming soon:

Mod Organizer Strategy Guide

MO has an official support thread found on the S.T.E.P. forums. Here is the Official MO Support Thread.

MO was released on the Nexus, so you can always ask questions on Tannin42's Nexus page as well. That is where MO is first released, then I upload to LL.

And, of course, you can ask questions right here on this thread.

Here are a few tutorial videos from deathneko11:

Here is MO's sourceforge page.

MO on Skyrim G.E.M.S..

MO's original download page on Nexus.

MO's Issue Tracker.

Note: Use this Issue Tracker link to go to the Bug Genie, where bugs are reported. My thread here on LL is to solve things that are not bugs, and have solutions that do not require altering MO's files.

Note 2: The tracker has been moved to here.

MO is all over the web. If you simply Google Mod Organizer, you'll get pages of results. B)

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,329 posts
I endorse this message. Give up on NMM people.

wizek1d

wizek1d

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Yeah, I've been using this for a couple of months now, it's pretty neat since the main feature of it is not actually touching your actual Skyrim directory at all makes managing mods completely safe without dirty installs unlike NMM.

STEP also has a guide for Mod Organizer: http://wiki.step-pro...e:Mod_Organizer

Although I have not actually used it. 

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,253 posts

Yeah, I've been using this for a couple of months now, it's pretty neat since the main feature of it is not actually touching your actual Skyrim directory at all makes managing mods completely safe without dirty installs unlike NMM.

STEP also has a guide for Mod Organizer: http://wiki.step-pro...e:Mod_Organizer

Although I have not actually used it. 

Absolutely right. And it works no matter how many profiles you have, without fail (I've tested). The only thing I've seen not in/uninstall properly was CotS, and I became an expert on that mod recently. Believe it installs/uninstalls right for me now.

NMM can do a lot, considering that most mods are packaged that way, but a fomod is just so unnecessary. I like disassembling those and putting them in MO, as a mod of whatever name I choose.

So, before a ton of people start asking, [Disclaimer] NO, the mod named "SD2" isn't actually SD2. That mod hasn't come out yet. Yes, I know it "says" SD2, but you can name mods whatever the f*** you want in MO, and I've chosen to name SexLab SD 'SD2', so NO, it's not the awesome sequel to the magnificent Sanguine's DebaucheryTM.

I can't wait until that s*** comes out though! :lol: 

Kelsirion

Kelsirion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

I have been using it on and off for about a year now with Oblivion and Skyrim.  Some things work well and others can sometimes be a headache.  You have to understand that it installs everything in folders (basically extracts the zip file into a data folder with the mod name then points to this location) and creates virtual paths to files that it passes through to the game. The game doesn't really know this is happening - which is good and bad.  

So if one mod expects to patch another mod they may not work correctly since they do not reside in the same folder.  They reside in two separate isolated folders.  An example of this would be something like the multiple mods that drop FNIS files for Skyrim.  To get FNIS to work I eventually had to copy the INI files into the base game DATA folder to where it would normally reside.  If I didn't, updating the FNIS configurations would do nothing since the files do not exist where it thinks they should.  The user update for FNIS would always show zero definition files.

Also on patches you have to manually merge the contents in the parent folders or create a patched/combined folder for that specific mod.  Then have MO load that as the mod.

It can take a little work, but once you have it set up and working it does its job well.  The game folder remains almost untouched and you can add/remove mods at will.  You can create groups of mods and enable/disable them for different situations.  Like one group for just a base game and a second one that includes all of your Lovers enhancements.  You could click between them easily using the mods sets in MO.  Done right it will virtually eliminate having to ever reinstall the base game again.

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,253 posts

A better example would be SexLab's upgrade patches. Gotta throw those in manually. Very minor set-back. I can easily live with that. It's not like I'll ever (EVER) uninstall SexLab, and my way insures SexLab's update's are always in it's installation. Doesn't even need a clean save, or a waiting period, or anything. Just a quick drag-n-drop, and an overwrite. If all else fails, just "Clean up" SexLab. You'll be alright. :sleepy:

Edit: Updates can be installed using MO. No need to install manually.

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,253 posts

Don't forget this people; You can import mods strait from NMM to MO. Also, you can visit the Nexus using a browser MO provides you. That will allow you to download mods directly into MO from Nexus.

I wish to add this feature to MO, but with LoversLab as it's host. Why should Nexus be the only one that gets a link in MO?

I've never tried to do something like that before, but it shouldn't be that hard to do. . . (right? :-/)

Wishful thinking, but maybe I can do it. We'll see.      Help?

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,253 posts

The browser MO provides you is it's own blessing, as it gives you direct access to version updates. Attached File  MO6.jpg   251.57KB   11 downloads

Right-clicking on the red version number will give you a list of options. The third one from the bottom is "Visit on Nexus". Attached File  MO7.jpg   187.85KB   5 downloads

Clicking that will take you to the Download Page of the mod you're dealing with, complete with the newest updates and most recent available download link. Just remember that all the same rules apply when downloading a mod strait into MO: You must choose a server from an area of the world (London, Seattle, Salt Lake 2, etc), and simply begin the download. When your DL is complete click the 'Downloads' tab Attached File  MO8.jpg   223.9KB   5 downloads double-click the mod from the column on the right, and be sure to say "NO" if it asks if you'd like to unpack the .bsa (if it has 1 or 2).

Edit: Only do this (say "NO" to unpacking the .bsa's) if you have no need to alter these files in any way after you put them into MO. Some may wish to improve the quality of textures within the bsa's files, or some may find it necessary to change load orders based on the bsa's contents. Normally, saying 'no' will be the best way to ensure that the bsa is doing it's job.

MO is Almighty. MO knows what you're thinking. MO has saved your thoughts.

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,253 posts

Are you a modder, who has just made a mod that has yet to be categorized? Do you simply have a mod from LL that isn't already categorized in MO? Attached File  MO9.jpg   258.25KB   5 downloads You can categorize mods on your own! You can even type in version numbers for those mods that don't already have them.

[Conflicts]

If you have a mod that uses textures from the exact same path as another mod, you will see both a - and a +. The + means the mod is overwriting another mods files, but this is quite often exactly what you want, assuming of course you have your mods in the correct load order.

In this example Attached File  MO10.jpg   250.66KB   11 downloads the body I made (Hot) is both overwriting [+], and being overwritten [-], which some might consider a bad thing.

It is not. This is the exact set-up I want, in this particular situation.

My body uses walking/running animations, but Victoria's High Heel Walk animations are being overwritten by my body's animations. My body's femalehead.DDS files are overwriting my body's femalehead data. Bella's make-up is awesome, so that's what is overwriting my original femalehead.DDS data [3].

You will find this information by right-clicking the +/- and clicking "Information" at the bottom. You'll see a bunch of tabs. Click on "Conflicts", and you'll see the mod conflict source/information.

Information will be updated and tested regularly, so I will always have more important information on MO.

I will keep logo.png posted on the oldest and newest problems you may find when using MO, and any programs you wish to run "via MO" will be covered as well.

Thank you for reading, and stay tuned! :) 

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,253 posts

There is also the 'Redundant' "Lightening bolt" icon. This tells you that there is no reason to have this mod active, as another mod is already adding these exact same features. Attached File  MO11.jpg   236.64KB   12 downloads Deactivate and uninstall any mod that appears this way, because you are using a mod that already gives you this data.

When you save your game, you also save the mod set-up you were using when you saved. This means that you can locate your save, right-click, and choose "fix mod", thus reactivating the mods you were using when you made that save! Attached File  MO12.jpg   173.18KB   6 downloads Is there anything Mod Organizer can't do?

I'll be back with more on the latest MO controls and settings. Don't forget to 'save' your current load order.

Someone92

Someone92

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

If I have understood it correctly the .esp file(s) of a mod will not be installed/copied into the \data folder?

bob11

bob11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Well, that was pretty nice actually, I think I got it.  Now I need to go around Skyrim and check that everything's ok, but at least everything SEEMS ok, even my manual edits and the Bodyslider (although I had to install these along CB++ manually, cause MO didn't like them, but whatever, tools are generally ok to install like that, they don't affect the game anyway).

Pretty impressed ^o^ Glad I can get rid of NMM finally.

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,253 posts

This is where you go to import mods from NMM (Nexus Mod Manager) Attached File  MO13.jpg   258.94KB   12 downloads As I do not use NMM, I will not be providing screenshots of the whole process. I have no NMM. :sleepy:

In your 'settings' tab, you'll be able to change the version of NMM you want to use, should you prefer an earlier version, for whatever reason.Attached File  MO14.jpg   230.28KB   4 downloads You can also right-click a mod, and click "Open in explorer" to find and alter a mods path.Attached File  MO15.jpg   267.5KB   6 downloadsAttached File  MO16.jpg   269.71KB   7 downloads

When it comes to FNIS, just follow Fore's instructions (readme) on a regular install, and type that path in your 'Binary', as previously posted. It will likely be (if you use a default installation path when you 1st downloaded and installed Skyrim) in this path:

C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe. Start in C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer

Save it like that. You now have FNIS running "in MO". This is how you run all programs in MO. SKSE must "Start in" MO.

You may click on the [Profile] tab, and choose [Manage...]Attached File  MO17.jpg   236.54KB   7 downloads to transfer saves from one profile to the other.

bob11

bob11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Nah, I did that, although I care not for profiling right now, one profile is enough xP  BTW, Why start in Skyrim/Mod Organizer.  I had it start in the FNIS folder, and it still registered everything correctly.

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,253 posts

If you follow all of my instructions, you will have no trouble. I can't guarantee anything otherwise.thumbsup.gif

bob11

bob11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

If you follow all of my instructions, you will have no trouble. I can't guarantee anything otherwise.thumbsup.gif

Well, if I run into trouble, I'll check back, as it is, everything's working xP

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,253 posts

This is what it looks like when I download a mod from my desktop folder (where I download all my mods) to my MO: Attached File  MO18.jpg   259.39KB   13 downloadsAttached File  MO19.jpg   289.13KB   10 downloadsAttached File  MO20.jpg   231.34KB   8 downloadsAttached File  MO21.jpg   232.76KB   8 downloads You just gotta love this thing! B)

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,253 posts

I'd like to say "If it ain't broke, don't fix it", but that particular statement has gotten me into regrettable, and avoidable situations (ruined some saves, sucked ass), so I won't be recommending anything but what you see here.

bob11

bob11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

I'd like to say "If it ain't broke, don't fix it", but that particular statement has gotten me into regrettable, and avoidable situations (ruined some saves, sucked ass), so I won't be recommending anything but what you see here.

Well, the saves report no missing esps, I checked most of the conflicts to make sure the right mods are overwritten, I had also checked beforehand that there were no sexlab animations installed in any way before moving to MO, so FNIS reporting the correct number of animations I expect is a good indication it went well :P

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,253 posts

You can change the language displayed by going here Attached File  MO22.jpg   238.24KB   5 downloads

You can also have MO automatically log you in to your Nexus account Attached File  MO23.jpg   227.46KB   3 downloads

MO can activate both Steam, and Nexus. It can also browse it's mod paths. MO can basically do anything, run anything.

I'll post far more info soon.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MO, Mod Organizer, how to use MO, Bethesda, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Mod manager