I encountered a serious bug in "The Special Job".  It picked Ka'rasha from the Captured Dreams mod (slavery ship) for my quest target.  I was able to find this out using the sqv console command.  Because he no longer existed in my game since I already played through that portion of the mod, I had no target marker.  If I moved to his playerref it brought me to the slave ship but he was not there.  He still didn't show up when I used the enable command and moved him to my position.  I had to resurrect him in order to complete the quest.  Sexlab Guild should be updated to not assign quest targets which are no longer in the game.  It would also be a good idea to limit quest targets to actors included in the base game to ensure they are not on a different continent or map. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey there, maybe I'm 5 years too late to be posting anything. But I got into this mod recently and have no complaints, more like questions.

I did 35 jobs and said I should talk to Esmeralda, maybe for another special job, but got nothing, no new line of dialogue. Then completed 45, said the same thing, talk to Esmeralda, and still nothing... The Cuming of Many! is all but completed. The Silver-blood/treasury heist was the last special job I got. After that just regular prostitution, guard and blackmail jobs. Am I missing something?

Also, are the items on the store wearable? I equip them but can't see them.

Thanks for a great mod!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2017 at 2:33 PM, soltaris said:

I encountered a serious bug in "The Special Job".  It picked Ka'rasha from the Captured Dreams mod (slavery ship) for my quest target.  I was able to find this out using the sqv console command.  Because he no longer existed in my game since I already played through that portion of the mod, I had no target marker.  If I moved to his playerref it brought me to the slave ship but he was not there.  He still didn't show up when I used the enable command and moved him to my position.  I had to resurrect him in order to complete the quest.  Sexlab Guild should be updated to not assign quest targets which are no longer in the game.  It would also be a good idea to limit quest targets to actors included in the base game to ensure they are not on a different continent or map. 

I'm getting the same for this.  No map marker.  I played this years ago and it worked quite well.  Have you found a fix for this aside from re-laoding a previous save and then asking again at a later date in the hope of getting another special job?

On 03.04.2018 at 7:18 AM, mezcalito said:

Hey there, maybe I'm 5 years too late to be posting anything. But I got into this mod recently and have no complaints, more like questions.

I did 35 jobs and said I should talk to Esmeralda, maybe for another special job, but got nothing, no new line of dialogue. Then completed 45, said the same thing, talk to Esmeralda, and still nothing... The Cuming of Many! is all but completed. The Silver-blood/treasury heist was the last special job I got. After that just regular prostitution, guard and blackmail jobs. Am I missing something?

Also, are the items on the store wearable? I equip them but can't see them.

Thanks for a great mod!

Okay, so at 35 you shouldn't be talking to Esmeralda; talk to Ivana, the librarian.

At 45 though... Tell me, is your Winterhold College questline complete? Cuz if so, that might be the reason the quest isn't starting - it involves Savos Aren, but he's dead, and the game fails to give aliases to all actors in the quest.

• 4 months later...

Probably a bit of an odd topic. But is there a way to change the amount of gold earned per job? I'm not a certified immersion scientist but I feel like this would cost more due to the lack of medicine, because not once have I ever seen a doctor in this game, and pretty safe to say this take in the equivalent pre-modern medicine age. 

PS: Also cause I'm greedy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/3/2018 at 7:18 AM, mezcalito said:

Same thing here, no special job after reaching 45 reputation... no quest from Esmeralda. 

On 4/30/2018 at 3:42 PM, CookingShow said:

Okay, so at 35 you shouldn't be talking to Esmeralda; talk to Ivana, the librarian.

At 45 though... Tell me, is your Winterhold College questline complete? Cuz if so, that might be the reason the quest isn't starting - it involves Savos Aren, but he's dead, and the game fails to give aliases to all actors in the quest.

No i didn't complele Winterhold College, Savos Aren is alive! 

Can someone help with this bug???? Atleest tell me the script name of this quest, so i could try to start it with the help of console command...

• 1 year later...

So I just finished the initiation. Im told to go to luna for jobs. She doesnt have any. She just tells me to go around and sleep with people essentially, but my rep doesnt go up. i looked through this thread and did some of the console commands on progressing, nothing worked. she doesnt have any dialog at all on getting a job. Im gonna go ahead and guess though that this thing is pretty much dead so i might not get a reply, but if anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know.

I think for now i may just reinstall it and do it over again and see if that helps. I'll keep an eye on this in the meantime.

Edit: Nope, reinstalling and going through it again does not change anything. Luna still won't give me any jobs.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2018 at 2:42 PM, CookingShow said:

Do you know whether there is any possibility to get this quest started nevertheless? I've already resurrected Aren, but that didn't help. I would prefer not to create a new character and play the whole questline again, if there is another possibility :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 8/19/2013 at 6:24 PM, TheSC said:

View File

Description

A new guild has come to Skyrim! They are looking to change the known ban on prostitution and widen the perspective to allow for Skyrim to become a source of income. There are however a lot of people disagreeing with this. You will have to convince them and in the end face up against the people with the strongest believe on the matter... The Dibella sisters who believe strongly that love and beauty shouldn't be for sale.

The guild need a subject that can help them achieve this... Someone not afraid of a challenge and interested in gold glory and sex.

Watch as the guild grows, gains reputation and gets privileges in the land of Skyrim. And how very slowly all the Skyrim citizens become more and more interested in sex.

I'm new to this mod.

Reveal hidden contents

Hey there new user! I'm glad you decided to give this mod a try.

These are the requirements:

SexLab framework (any version)

Fus Ro Dôh (for reading text without voice acting)

A female character (it's a mod for females)

Installing is as easy as copying everything in your data folder.

To get the quest started just talk to a male beggar anywhere.

Good luck and have fun brave heroine

I want to do everything there is to do in this mod.

Reveal hidden contents

Hello my little whore :P.

If you complete a lot of prostitution jobs you will receive a special little quest. The quest and it's special reward are untested because no one has found them yet(I think). If you do find it, please tell me if it works as I really don't know.

Right now there is also a bug that makes it look like you are done after achieving 25 reputation. at 35 reputation you will however be able to receive another quest.

Game related problems.

Reveal hidden contents

Heedalur:

Reveal hidden contents

when you have to see if he only likes argonian fishers, talk to him naked.

Ticedoni:

Reveal hidden contents

He is drunk. Steal his liquor and slap him in the face

Irarvy:

Reveal hidden contents

His egg is on the roof of the temple of Dibella

Sabinu(or something, I can't remember this guys name):

Reveal hidden contents

The ingredients can be found around/in the shack.

Bugs and other problems that shouldn't be there.

If you think you found a bug or something else causing problems that shouldn't be there please contact me through this thread. Generally I can fix it before the next release.

Feedback tips and ideas.

If you think I can do something better, have a new idea or simply something you'd like to see drop a post in this thread so I may create your fantasy. There are of course a few things that simply don't fit in the mod or are too much work. but if you don't try, you never win.

Credits

TheSC (For the lines of text forming a quest mod)

Ashal (For the Framework)

Calypso (Open Resource toys(great stuff))

Thulas

Mr_Death (someone i shamelessly stole an idea from in the "mod ideas plans discussion threat")

TheC (Helping with design)

A ton of other people (for helping me with bugfixed etc.)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/19/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLabFramework FusRoD-ôh
  • Special Edition Compatible

Hi, well, I've been testing it and so far it has given me two special missions through emerald, the first was to get employees for the mixwater sawmill, the second is to steal the elderscroll parchment