So I just wanna clarify and forgive me if it's a stupid question, but...the guard the quest arrow specifically points at doesn't have any different dialog options?

Ā 

Actually the guard the arrow is pointing to is in the corner ofĀ his cell so that I can't even talk to him. He is not movingĀ anywhere, just stands there in the corner.Ā I thought that I should talk with the guard outside of the cell.

Ā 

Nah, that guard is irrelevant. You need to talk to the guy inside the cell to get his quest initiated, then it'll point to the right guard with the key.

Ā 

Just tcl through the bars and talk to him.

Ā 

Ok, thanks. Its quite obvious now but for some reasonĀ I got the idea that I have to talk to the guard outside.Ā I have also managed to mess the other quests (approved one quest for a person named ...) soĀ I think I will make a total reinstall and start a new game after the christmas.

Ā 

Hi all!

Ā 

I seem to be having an issue where the mod catapults me into oblivion (basically makes me have to reload due to being stuck in the sky) whenever it triggers a sexlab action...anyone else have this happen and know how to fix it? Ā I'd imagine it's an incompatibility due to some update or another, but I'd rather see if anyone has tips before I go about uninstalling/reinstalling mods. Ā It only happens with this mod - all others behave normally.

Well the mod works well so far and I'm enjoying it very much. For those who got stuck getting out of the guard from jail because he's already outside, just open the gate behind him when you got the key, then the quest should move on. So pretend the guard is inside the jail. Also seems every client I have is in Markath for some reason (not that it's a huge problem, everything else works fine). I think the problem is from Radiant Prostitution mod since I set Markath Silver Blood inn as my prostitution town. Looking to see if any other peopl experiencing problem the same as me and have RP installed.

Hello, I really enjoyed this mod so far. However, I encountered a serious problem. I played v0.5 before, and now I saw v.666, then I downloaded and updated the original mod. I discarded all my previous saves and started a new save. But even it was a new save, when my character initiated and she is supposed to find Luna to get job, the job never started. I tried to type "sqs slgrnj" and "setstage slgrnj" from 10 to 200, it always says "find[...]in[...]." Though I used "sqv slgrnj," it turned out that REF: Luna, and REF: Location are all "NONE." I thought there was something wrong with v.666 and my save, so I deleted my save and started another completely new save. Now at the very beginning of a new save, I typed "sqv slgrnj" and found there were still three big "NONE"s in the result. Any idea what went wrong?

Happy holidays btw, thank you very much and your work is highly appreciated!

Hey, i was going to install this mod again but i was wondering if you had any updates coming out soon, because i don't want to get it then have to go through it all again with another update.

Ā 

I'm working on the next version and hope to release it within 2 weeks but I have been very busy with christmas/the new year etc.

Ā 

Great mod ty, "go near ivarsted find alchemist" that should be the quest desc. i found shack but not the alchemist what do i do from now on?

Ā 

You should find a journal and get some info from that.

Ā 

Hello, I really enjoyed this mod so far. However, I encountered a serious problem. I played v0.5 before, and now I saw v.666, then I downloaded and updated the original mod. I discarded all my previous saves and started a new save. But even it was a new save, when my character initiated and she is supposed to find Luna to get job, the job never started. I tried to type "sqs slgrnj" and "setstage slgrnj" from 10 to 200, it always says "find[...]in[...]." Though I used "sqv slgrnj," it turned out that REF: Luna, and REF: Location are all "NONE." I thought there was something wrong with v.666 and my save, so I deleted my save and started another completely new save. Now at the very beginning of a new save, I typed "sqv slgrnj" and found there were still three big "NONE"s in the result. Any idea what went wrong?

Happy holidays btw, thank you very much and your work is highly appreciated!

Ā 

Thx, but I have no clue how this happened... If you start a new game it should be ok... Have you tried starting a new game and then setting stage to 30 then checking again? If that doesn't work I really wouldn't know sorry :/

Ā 

Hi all!

Ā 

I seem to be having an issue where the mod catapults me into oblivion (basically makes me have to reload due to being stuck in the sky) whenever it triggers a sexlab action...anyone else have this happen and know how to fix it? Ā I'd imagine it's an incompatibility due to some update or another, but I'd rather see if anyone has tips before I go about uninstalling/reinstalling mods. Ā It only happens with this mod - all others behave normally.

Ā 

Cool. Really really cool.

Ā 

But that's probably not what you want to hear... Sad enough I can't tell you what is doing it either :/

Ā 

It may be magically fixed with the next update... I think it may have something to do with the fact that I haven't updated sex lab in my mod yet(it's still 1.15), which will be updated with the next update. But still I really don't know.

Ā 

EDIT: Happy new year all!

Hi all!

Ā 

Ā 

This has happened to me a few times but I don't think it has to do withĀ this mod. Ā Do you haveĀ the "Dangerously Nude"Ā mod installed? If yes then I would bet it happens to you when you walk around naked and leave a cell (exit a building for example) at the same time some one decides to have sex with you.Ā  This is the cause every time for me and to stop it all you need to do is eitherĀ make sure no one wants sex first or put some clothes on before changing cells.

"You should find a journal and get some info from that." found, and then found another alchemist shack in evergreen grove found the other note even found the alchemist he was dead. i really stuck on this quest and i wantto finish this, sorry can u put a lil walkthorugh for me? TY.

Ā SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE THAT ENJOYS MY MOD:

I know this is more of a trouble shoot topic but I'd like some feedback on the store I've been working on.

Ā 

Some quick info on what's going on right now:

I'm making the final/final 2 quests not sure if I'm going to split it yet.

I've added in 2 new secret reward quests for the real treasure hunter/lady of leisure.

I'm working on the store that would be in the mod.

And lastly I'm preparing for the continuation, more info on that later.

Ā 

Anyway. About the store, I'm completely incapable of making 3D meshes/items myself. So there are 2 options from here on out. I can either device some other things to sell, like little items leading to small quests. But this would force me to postpone the next release of the mod to get things ready and make those quests. The other option is taking the items from a random open resource. As of right now Calypso's toys are a free resource for anyone to use. That or anything else that's out there for grabs(with permission of the maker) would also be an option.

Ā 

So, if you have an opinion tell me about it. My personal preference goes to using Calypso's stuff as someone ought to do something cool with it and I might be able to use it in quests later.

Ā 

Ā 

"You should find a journal and get some info from that." found, and then found another alchemist shack in evergreen grove found the other note even found the alchemist he was dead. i really stuck on this quest and i wantto finish this, sorry can u put a lil walkthorugh for me? TY.

Ā 

Ah, well, the walkthrough would be: find the items mentioned in the journal and get them to the potion maker in the collage(a quest arrow should be in place). All the items are findable near the alchemist shack where you found the journal. The butterfly in a jar is in one of the cupboards and 1 item is a bit away on a fallen tree.

Ā 

Good luck and have fun!

Ā 

Ā 

This might be a stupid question, but how do I start the questline for the guild?

Ā 

As stated in the how to get started part of the first post, find a likely looking male beggar and have fun!

When I try to quicksave the game or warp to another location, whileĀ  playing your mod, the game crashes sometimes but very frequent.Ā  What is wrong?Ā  here is my mod list

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā  (0)Ā Ā  Ā Skyrim.esm
Ā Ā  Ā (1)Ā Ā  Ā Update.esm
Ā Ā  Ā (2)Ā Ā  Ā Dawnguard.esm
Ā Ā  Ā (3)Ā Ā  Ā Dragonborn.esm
Ā Ā  Ā (4)Ā Ā  Ā HearthFires.esm
Ā Ā  Ā (5)Ā Ā  Ā SexLab.esm
Ā Ā  Ā (6)Ā Ā  Ā SexLabAroused.esm
Ā Ā  Ā (7)Ā Ā  Ā ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Ā Ā  Ā (8)Ā Ā  Ā HentaiPregnancy.esm
Ā Ā  Ā (9)Ā Ā  Ā Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Ā Ā  Ā (10)Ā Ā  Ā hdtHighHeel.esm
Ā Ā  Ā (11)Ā Ā  Ā TERAArmors.esm
Ā Ā  Ā (12)Ā Ā  Ā sh_hf_pale_fix.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (13)Ā Ā  Ā sh_hf_hjaal_fix.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (14)Ā Ā  Ā Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (15)Ā Ā  Ā Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (16)Ā Ā  Ā Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (17)Ā Ā  Ā SkyUI.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (18)Ā Ā  Ā OwningGoldenglowEstate.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (19)Ā Ā  Ā Remodeled Armor.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (20)Ā Ā  Ā HentaiMilk.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (21)Ā Ā  Ā HentaiMilk_HEARTHFIRE.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (22)Ā Ā  Ā SWT1.1.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (23)Ā Ā  Ā HPSoulGemBirth.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (24)Ā Ā  Ā HighResTexturePack01.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (25)Ā Ā  Ā HighResTexturePack02.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (26)Ā Ā  Ā HighResTexturePack03.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (27)Ā Ā  Ā NewmillerPiercings3.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (28)Ā Ā  Ā NewmillerPiercings2.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (29)Ā Ā  Ā Shiny Catsuits.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (30)Ā Ā  Ā Ballet Boots.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (31)Ā Ā  Ā Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (32)Ā Ā  Ā TS_ECatsuit&Ballet.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (33)Ā Ā  Ā Svs Collection Jewelry.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (34)Ā Ā  Ā TS_FetishWardrobe_Uncut.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (35)Ā Ā  Ā TS_FetishWardrobe.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (36)Ā Ā  Ā zarias_restraints.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (37)Ā Ā  Ā TERAArmors.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (38)Ā Ā  Ā Elewin Pumps 2.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (39)Ā Ā  Ā Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (40)Ā Ā  Ā Captured Dreams.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (41)Ā Ā  Ā SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (42)Ā Ā  Ā AngrimApprentice.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (43)Ā Ā  Ā PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (44)Ā Ā  Ā SexLabGuild.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (45)Ā Ā  Ā PrivateNeeds.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (46)Ā Ā  Ā Devious Devices - Integration.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (47)Ā Ā  Ā Devious Deviants.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (48)Ā Ā  Ā sh_hf_falkr_fix.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (49)Ā Ā  Ā Devious Devices - For the Masses -DB- Outfits.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (50)Ā Ā  Ā Devious Devices - For the Masses - Outfits.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (51)Ā Ā  Ā Devious Devices - FtMOutfits - merge.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (52)Ā Ā  Ā CD-NewmillerPiercing-merge.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (53)Ā Ā  Ā CD-RubberCatsuit-Ballet-merge.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (54)Ā Ā  Ā CD-SkyrimStrapOn-merge.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (55)Ā Ā  Ā Devious Devices - FtMOutfitsDB - merge.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (56)Ā Ā  Ā CD-TSECatsuit&Ballet-merge.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (57)Ā Ā  Ā CD-ZariasPiercings-merge.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (58)Ā Ā  Ā CD-TSFetishWardrobe-merge.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (59)Ā Ā  Ā CD-TeraArmors-merge.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (60)Ā Ā  Ā o3dDeviceBondage.esp
Ā Ā  Ā (61)Ā Ā  Ā CD-svscollectionJewelry-merge.esp

Ā 

I got a quest called "The Special Job" from Arianna, and all it tells me to do is "Meet your client".Ā  There's no quest marker or anything, so I have no idea where to go.

Ā 

Search in Solstheim

(no Questmaker in the Vanilla-Map)

Ā 

Ā 

nah, special jobs are a bug. You shouldn't be able to see them yet. They will work in the next version of the mod.

I got this quest "Clothes for a reputation", im at the point where im supposed to meet clients infront of Hall of the dead in Whiterun, but for some reason the final client just aint showing up, is there a way to complete that objective via consol or something?

I got this quest "Clothes for a reputation", im at the point where im supposed to meet clients infront of Hall of the dead in Whiterun, but for some reason the final client just aint showing up, is there a way to complete that objective via consol or something?

Ā 

Even better, if you read the quest log it suggests a location for you to meet the client. Isn't that awesome! :D

Doing a quest where I recruit 5 men for the mill. I'm talking to Tricedoni to recruit him, and it says to punch him in the face to sober him up lol. When I do that and talk to him again I only have the option to say "..." So I punched him 2 more times and he died. I reloaded, so how do I sober him up without killing the poor drunk guy? LoL

Okay I reloaded to a previous saveĀ and still have 2 problems

1. Tricedoni- I steal the mead, punch him in the face and he starts attacking me.

2. Sinubu- I talked to J'zargo, got the journal from the alchemist, and the ingredience. Brought it back and there is no option to talk with him or turn in the items. I've even tried placing the items on him via pickpocket and still nothing.

I've tried reloading several times but I just cant figure out what I'm doing wrong.