ash51892

Ok so I have looked around for a perk tree for sex and can't find one. I know that sexlab comes with the mcm menu list of how good you are but I would like something like a popup display saying that I have leveled it up or something like "able to completely satisfy any npc nomatter how long you do it" or "able to completely satisfy yourself by masturbating" and things like this.

It's a good idea, but it would be even better if the rewards went beyond messages of that kind. Verbal messages might be more gratifying if they came not from the sexlab screen but from the NPCs themselves, preferably voiced (but dialogue would work) and either during or after the sex act. So an animation of oral sex could be accompanied or followed by NPC compliments and gifts (maybe buffs or enchanted sex toys). Perhaps some perks could involve specific NPC animations as well as dialogues.

The latest sexlab dialogues (especially the roleplaying ones in 1.15b) are a huge improvement on an already great mod, and could give a hint of things to come. Roleplaying might work well with a perk tree, as the player is rewarded with ever kinkier roles to play after earning them in the sack.

No, no, no, he means he wants a sex skill, like block or smithing. He wants to get better at sex to unlock new options and abilities, such as faster satisfaction, better payout for prostitution, better rape chance, etc. 

I think it's a cool idea. 

It's a good idea, but it would be even better if the rewards went beyond messages of that kind. Verbal messages might be more gratifying if they came not from the sexlab screen but from the NPCs themselves, preferably voiced (but dialogue would work) and either during or after the sex act. So an animation of oral sex could be accompanied or followed by NPC compliments and gifts (maybe buffs or enchanted sex toys). Perhaps some perks could involve specific NPC animations as well as dialogues.

The latest sexlab dialogues (especially the roleplaying ones in 1.15b) are a huge improvement on an already great mod, and could give a hint of things to come. Roleplaying might work well with a perk tree, as the player is rewarded with ever kinkier roles to play after earning them in the sack.

something like once you use a perk in the tree you get more sex options like more role play?

where is this sexlabs dialoges mod you speak of for the roleplaying  ?

where is this sexlabs dialoges mod you speak of for the roleplaying  ?

I think I got it with the latest download of sexlab.

Not a classic perk tree, as it would bring quite some worry as to compatibility over multiples levels (Out of the option to add/create one, but i do not know of that sort of option).

More a MCM menu tracking progress and then giving perks ?

Quite more cross compatible that way.

Am honestly surprised we don't already have a perk set like this, especially since it wouldn't really be that difficult to do.  Just create the perks -- easily done -- then tie Perk requirements to the sexlab journal through some minor scripting and...your done.

Amazing you already have it all planned! So when are you expecting to release the first draft? ^^

I think the reason why some mods aren't made yet is because modders aren't interested in making them right now like I'm not because I don't think sex is a "skill" that needs "perks" but it looks like there are people who want this so it's up to one of them to step in and fill this niche so if you know how to do that and think it's so easy you could be that person n_n

Am honestly surprised we don't already have a perk set like this, especially since it wouldn't really be that difficult to do.  Just create the perks -- easily done -- then tie Perk requirements to the sexlab journal through some minor scripting and...your done.

Amazing you already have it all planned! So when are you expecting to release the first draft? ^^

I think the reason why some mods aren't made yet is because modders aren't interested in making them right now like I'm not because I don't think sex is a "skill" that needs "perks" but it looks like there are people who want this so it's up to one of them to step in and fill this niche so if you know how to do that and think it's so easy you could be that person n_n

I don't know if this was meant as a smart ass comment or an "if its so easy you do it" comment but for some reason I liked it.

Nuh uh I'm just encouraging ^^ I started modding *because* mods that I wanted weren't available so I learned to use CS (and then CK) and started making them myself, at first I just made private little mods and tweaks to other mods but now I'm sharing my mods so other people can have fun with them too. Mods don't just like... happen ^^ I think lots of people forget that behind every mod there's a person or people: someone with an idea and a plan has to open CK and make them

My only point was that for all the requests for a Sex-Perk tree -- they've been around since the first iteration of skyrim AP -- it is actually not 'that' involved of a process.

Also, I haven't modded a Bethesda game since Oblivion aside from tinkering for personal use, and with RTWII releasing in 3 days, I plan on putting most of my for-release-modding time into that. 

I love the idea of a Perk Tree based around SexLabs. If I knew how to work with scripts, I would start working on this asap. Can you make a brand new perk tree in the CK? I didn't think that you could.

What about doing something like the Vampiric Tree that was given to us in Dawngaurd? As stated previously in this thread, the longer that you have sex (or even how experienced you are in a certain skill, i.e. oral, anal, vaginal) would give you perk points.

I'm familiar with how to add additional perks using the CK, but I am unfamiliar with with how SexLabs or SKSE works. Also, I can't script.

I love the idea of a Perk Tree based around SexLabs. If I knew how to work with scripts, I would start working on this asap. Can you make a brand new perk tree in the CK? I didn't think that you could.

You can't, not with the version Bethesda gave us. What you'd have to do is something like the Werewolf Mastery mod, which adds a new 'skill tree' via popup menus rather than adding new perks to an existing tree. It would notify you after X number of feedings that you'd gained a 'perk point' and could then activate the menu to add the point to the 'tree'. Everything about the new skill tree is behind-the-scenes.

A modder with enough skill (which ain't me, by a long shot) could make a similar 'sex skill tree' that would give you points after X number of acts. But honestly I can't think of enough 'perks' to make a decent 'tree' involving sex, and if anyone did make it, they'd probably be subjected to endless queries of "Why didn't you add something like [insert perk idea here]??"

Pessimism never did nothin for nobody. Perks don't need to be that complex. Just have a branch for each core mentality and keep the wording vague enough that people have room for alternate interpretations. 

Maybe rather than gaining skill with different body parts, you gained different passive bonuses that would fit the character's role playing? A rapist could focus on rape based perks, etc. It would also be worth noting that a player investing in sexual perks runs the risk of being under powered. There should be some way to weaponize/armorize sexlab. 

For instance:

*Sexual (4): All attempts made by you to have sex are more likely to be successful (consensual or rape.)

**Comely: Calm effect produced when naked. (Naked armor tree, preventing attack, getting naked armor bonuses and negating negative rape effects)

**Aggressive: Forced sex increases your health while draining your enemy's. (Non-con/weaponization tree adding bonuses to rape)

**Lucky: You are more likely to receive money after a sex act (either thievery, pay, or a favor from your lover.) (Consensual bonuses tree, working kinda like speech)

**Erotic: Sexual spells cost less to cast. (Magic/summoning tree, for sexy battlefield control)

**Fertile: More likely to get/become pregnant. (pregnancy/lover tree)

***Broodmother: Children produced are stronger in combat (once adults?) (pregnancy weaponization subtree.)

***Regular: Sleeping with the same character grants both of you more bonuses. (companion boosting subtree)

Wasn't trying to be pessimistic, sorry if it came off like that. If "you can't please everyone" was the standard, we wouldn't have any public mods at all. :) Personally, I like the idea. I even put some thought into making a mod that borrowed from what the KinkyPerk mod did and add relevant perks to existing trees. Then I realized there wasn't much you could do with just CK in that regard, past basic nudity (noArmor and noClothing flags on spell effects). Who knows, I might still decided to flesh out a nudity-based mod—pun very much intended—when I have the time. I couldn't begin to make a scripted perk mod using the SexLab framework, but I'm certainly not discouraging anyone from trying.

• 2 weeks later...

I started thinking of LoversExtender where you had a satisfaction meter being filled during encounters. One of the skills in the tree could be the ability to satisfy your client(in the case of prostitution) with a chance to get extra gold for the service. Let's call it "Skilled Lover". However, this would require a new mod.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

For my mod I currently trying to implement a skill tree which focuses around sexual activities.

attachicon.gifSex Perk Tree - New Page.png

This is my current attempt at creating such a tree.

I really like your perk tree. I'm a little confused about the Submissive perk though.

I only see the Submissive perk as being objectively beneficial as the other perks if being raped is beneficial in some way. What would be the benefit of being raped? Perhaps Submissive should instead reduce the negative effects of being raped.

For my mod I currently trying to implement a skill tree which focuses around sexual activities.

attachicon.gifSex Perk Tree - New Page.png

This is my current attempt at creating such a tree.

I really like your perk tree. I'm a little confused about the Submissive perk though.

I only see the Submissive perk as being objectively beneficial as the other perks if being raped is beneficial in some way. What would be the benefit of being raped? Perhaps Submissive should instead reduce the negative effects of being raped.

I don't know about you, but 10% less damage is some pretty sweet benefit to the player, and seeing as it has 3 perks, it could go to 30. The question is how easy/hard is it going to be to level up to 90 through submission only (as in, don't fuck everything you see). Hard would probably be better as 30% is huge.

What I'm not sure about is the Submission (and perhaps Domination too) perk. Is there any mod that would use this? Since the majority of times I've seen my character get raped I didn't have any option to resist, and if I did it was either a "button" or built-in mechanic from the mods, so more chances to be raped wouldn't affect this. How about make it a 50% chance for aggressive animations to be used, even in consensual sex? Heck this would work for both, only difference being who's on top (although it may bug out if you use both perks?)

Maybe I'm just overlooking stuff though :D

Archived