Hentai Pregnancy Childbirth Plugin

View File

The Hentai Pregnancy Childbirth Plugin is an add-on for Hentai Pregnancy that allows the player and/or their significant other to have children as a result of the pregnancy. It's fairly simple at the moment, but I'm hoping to expand on it as my knowledge of scripting grows -- this is my first mod, so it's a bit of a learning experience. A big thanks to flyingtoasters and Trixy for providing the base coding that I'm working/learning from.

Installation

• Put the "scripts" folder and ESP into your Skyrim data folder. Merge when necessary.
  • Enable the ESP in your load order. Should be below Hentai Pregnancy.

Updating

• Make sure you end all pregnancies through the Hentai Pregnancy MCM. My scripts aren't actually called until the actual end of the pregnancy, but better safe than sorry.
  • Follow the installation instructions.

Current Features

• At the end of the pregnancy the mother will "give birth" to a child. This child is based off the basic children of Skyrim but is only Protected, not Invulnerable. I may or may not change this later.
  • The child will inherit their looks from both parents. The script chooses which parent "donates" a particular feature (eyes, nose, hair color, and mouth) and applies those features to the child. In theory this produces children that resemble their parents, though it needs more tweaking.
  • The child will inherit the race of one of their parents. All vanilla races are supported. Custom race children will default to Nord.

Known Issues

• The children are pretty static. Aside from some basic AI packages they don't really do much and don't move around much, so don't give birth to children in dungeons. I do plan to fix this, see Future Plans.
  • The inherit feature works, but due to the small number of features I (currently) know how to pull from the parents the number of combinations is rather small. Expect to see children from the same parents looking eerily similar. Again, see Future Plans.
  • Beast and mer children tend to look like miniature adults at this point in time. Once I can figure out the best way to extract and implement the child resources from mods like Kids of Skyrim this will be fixed.
  • The children are simply named Son 1 and Daughter 1. All your children will be named that. Right now you can use thishttp://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35914//? mod to rename your children, though I have had trouble getting it to work properly. See Future Plans.
  • The Soul Gem Birth plugin is not compatible with this one. The coding is still in the script, but is not called. I may or may not re-enable this at a later date.
  • The script apparently confuses the father and mother in some instances. This doesn't seem to affect anything beyond the child spawn bug that was fixed in the latest patch, so I'm inclined to leave it alone unless it breaks something else. The mother and father values are pulled directly from Hentai Pregnancy anyway, so the fix (if one is needed) may need to come from that instead of this me.

Future Plans

• Hearthfire support! A separate, concurrently developed version of the mod will be created -- once I buy Hearthfire -- that will add your children to the adoptable faction. This is Phase 1 of the planned "make children do stuff" fix. Those of you who have Hearthfire and simply can't wait for me to stop being a cheapskate can use console commands to add the children to the adoption faction.
  • MCM support! As the changelog notes, the current menu doesn't actually do anything. Once I figure out how to code it (and some suitable options) it will be functional. I'm open to suggestions as to what kinds of options you guys would like.
  • Name your children! As soon as I figure out the best way to do this it will be implemented. I'm currently considering a "Birth Certificate" that would allow you to name (or possibly rename) your child when used. This would not solve the problem for NPC pregnancies, however. I'm open to suggestions on this one.
  • Baby support! Once a good baby mesh and texture becomes available I will implement it as an alternative to the current system.
  • Broader genetic options? Now that the child's race has been included in the inherit function, the only thing I have left to research is whether it's possible to do the same for skin tone. There are a few script commands that might suit my purposes, but I haven't tested them yet.
  • Custom race support! After a fashion, anyway. When the MCM is up and running, you'll be able to select the vanilla race you want your children to be based on -- having your Ashen character give birth to/father Imperial children, for instance. If a custom race has children available, I will try to implement them within reason.

I think that about wraps it up! (I probably forgot something) I will try to regularly bugfix/update this mod, though I am actually quite busy with other things.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/15/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Hentai Pregnancy
  • Special Edition Compatible

It's actually already "compatible" with Procreation, since the code I'm using is modified (with permission) from Trixy's coding in Procreation.

The only difference is that my inherit function is slightly more complex than theirs. I think.

In other words, Procreation already has this feature.

Maybe the kids could be named after the parents.

For example, Ulfric's son could be Ulfric Jr. or Haelga's daughter could be Little Haelga.

That would be a bit more immersive and wouldn't require a huge list of names.  It would still have the problem of duplicate names when a parent has multiple children.  Maybe you could have just a short list of name additions like "Little," "Jr.," etc. that you randomly pick from.

If anyone still encountered a name they didn't like or that duplicated a previous kid, they could still fix it with the name changing mod you linked to.

At least, that could work until someone comes up with something better.

Must be mannaged by the hentai pregnancy mod.

I'm having an issue, i triggered by romance the pregnancy, character got impregnated, before get impregnated selected one day and when she must birth nothing spawned, but message of it occurred is displayed, I have the xvision children installed, i will test again but i would like to know if someone had this issue, thnx in advance

Must be mannaged by the hentai pregnancy mod.

I'm having an issue, i triggered by romance the pregnancy, character got impregnated, before get impregnated selected one day and when she must birth nothing spawned, but message of it occurred is displayed, I have the xvision children installed, i will test again but i would like to know if someone had this issue, thnx in advance

Hmmm. I had that issue back when I was still figuring things out. At the time it was caused by not having an appropriate child base to spawn, but I'd fixed that. I use Xvision children too. 

Let me poke around in the creation kit and make sure everything is pointing to where it should be. 

@ Madmartigan34, as xornfl said, the actual pregnancy duration is managed by Hentai Pregnancy. This mod is an add-on for it. I believe Hentai Pregnancy sets the default as 7 in-game days. I usually set it to 1 for testing. 

Everything seems to look correct on my end. I don't use the Romance mod, but that shouldn't affect anything. You said that it displayed the message ("[insertnamehere] has given birth to a healthy child.")? If so, that at least tells me the script is running. 

Hmmmmm...

What's your load order? I actually have the plugin right below both my Xvision children mods (Vanilla and Falskarr), and all three are pretty much the lowest things in my load order at the moment, aside from WryeBash's patched ESP. 

Yup, message spawned,my char was behind the bannered mare, your mod was the last mod in the list, no falskar, but i have skyrim redone, and a great bunch of sexlab stuff and procreation, procreation spawns correctly the kids, i will share my load order tomorrow

Yup, message spawned,my char was behind the bannered mare, your mod was the last mod in the list, no falskar, but i have skyrim redone, and a great bunch of sexlab stuff and procreation, procreation spawns correctly the kids, i will share my load order tomorrow

Okay, I think I found your problem. Maybe. 

I don't use Procreation, but my plugin (being based on Procreation's coding) uses the same "bases" for the child that Procreation does. I suspect in your case the two mods are conflicting, given that for me the only time I got the message but the child didn't spawn was when the game couldn't find/decide on a proper base. I'll have a patch up momentarily, since it should be an easy fix. 

I'm looking into it. I have to trawl through the Creation Kit wiki to find new commands to use, so if there's one that allows me to reference the parents' skin tone then I should be able to use it provided I can find it. And I may actually have just found something, will experiment with it tomorrow. 

Version 1.1 is up! Hopefully this will reduce conflicts with Procreation. 

would it be possible to change it like this :
-after pragnancy instead of a normal child a doll-like object child would be spawned
-it should auto equip for example on your back 
-you should be able to give or take it from your partner
-maybe add stuff like feeding it or something else
-after some time it should spawn a normal child
?
sorry if this doesn't match your concept

would it be possible to change it like this :

-after pragnancy instead of a normal child a doll-like object child would be spawned

-it should auto equip for example on your back

-you should be able to give or take it from your partner

-maybe add stuff like feeding it or something else

-after some time it should spawn a normal child

?

sorry if this doesn't match your concept

See the Future Plans section of my original post. Once I have the resources I will look into implementing them.

What is the full change compared to this one and the build in one into hentai already ??

Doesn't hentai already do this part, when spawning a miniature of the player itself.

Not anymore. flyingtoasters turned Hentai Pregnancy into an ESM file -- which means that other mods can use it as a framework -- specifically so that people could make plugins like mine rather than use the "mini-me" mode the mod originally used. 

And children are at least slightly more immersive than, say, miniature Jarls, right? Not as immersive as babies, of course, but that will come in time. 

Yes, it's compatible with Xvision. I use it myself and have noticed no conflicts so far. 

Worked! but I have installed procreation, basically I don´t use Hentai Pregnancy for my char but I do for my followers, so Is great! happened that my game frezzed after 3 days of ended the pregnancy from hentai and began the first trimester of procreation but as i said it doesn´t matter because I dont use it for the main character, another thing is that the child spawned looks weird but happened because xvision.This said I have to thank u, excellent, you done us great service, here is your reward XD thnx so much! great job!

Good to know!

There may be other lingering conflicts between my mod and Procreation. I'll try to fix them as they come up.

I'd like to hear feedback from people who don't use Xvision (do they exist?) -- I'm trying to figure out how the inherit function looks on vanilla children and how much of the weirdness is due to the function rather than Xvision.