Okay still having no size increase but here is more info to work with...

Here is the SOS internal information

SOS version 3.00.004

Actor XXXX, female

Race: Nord (79686)

Actor Spell: TRUE,TRUE, Erection: False

PC Setup Spell: TRUE

Addons: 4, OK: 4

Faction: SOS UNP, Rank: 10

Schlongified: Schlongified faction, Rank:10

Schlonged by addon: TRUE, Blacklist: False

Armor: 0, Slotmask: 0

Armor revealing: keyword False, list False

Armor conceealing list: False

PROBLEM SOLVED - In case anyone else comes across this issue as stated above where SOS or SOS for females works but there is no size increase after taking dragon essence...

the issue for me had nothing to do with SOS, but as it turned out was an issue with XP32 max Skeleton. When installing XP32, there are a few selection to make before install. One of those selections concerned SOS. I had checked that as a yes because I knew I was going to use SOS. It turns out that you do not want to select that option. I am not 100 % on this but I believe if you do check yest on this you will get SOS options in the race menu. I had extra columns in my race menu that were related to modding but there were no sliders available for me.

I reinstalled XP32 and this time did not choose the SOS option. When I restarted the game my schlong was quite large from the dragon essences I had consumed previously ( i assume).

• 1 month later...

For those who have problems downloading something on the Baidu site, e.g. here a solution.

Go to the page: https://oneleaf.icu/ and in the (Link) field paste the link that will take you to baidu and you will see the file.

Then simply press Submit and you can download the file without having to register.

I hope it helps a bit ?

PS. Sry google Translate

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just recently started using this and ran into a lack of collisions. I use the COCO SMP body and the collision works fine with actual male schlongs but not at all with female schlongs. I tried fixing this on the femalebody nif with nifskope the same way you would add collision to the malebody nif but i expect the reason it didnt work was because of how different the bodies are.

• 5 months later...
On 1/9/2023 at 9:02 PM, CiaBiss said:

I just recently started using this and ran into a lack of collisions. I use the COCO SMP body and the collision works fine with actual male schlongs but not at all with female schlongs. I tried fixing this on the femalebody nif with nifskope the same way you would add collision to the malebody nif but i expect the reason it didnt work was because of how different the bodies are.

Do you fix this? I have the same problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got a pretty weird/specific bug, but I figure someone'll have ideas as to what's going on.

I started playing a futa/futanari/hermaphrodite/intersex character for the first time, but whenever another humanoid character starts a noncon scene through SL adventures and reaches the climax step of the animation with my character, the Wet Function textures on my character's body, hands, and feet vanish; only her head and cock retain their Wet Function textures. No textures are lost when reaching the climax step with nonhumanoids or through means other than SL Adventures (like with Eager NPCs).

It also only occurs when using b3lisario's SOS Schlong for Females. If noncon humanoid scenes are engaged with no schlong equipped or with the CBBE futa schlong, textures remain (unfortunately, the CBBE futa schlong is hideous IMO).

Would really appreciate some help here. Other mentioned mods linked below:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi @b3lisario
I've made a texture-patch for "Tempered Skins for Females" to work with SOS schlongs for females. It's based on the work @EvilReFlex did with the texture-patch for "Real Girls Realistic Body" as well as your work. I've made my own edits as well of course. I made it mainly for my own use, but I would of course like to contribute to the community, so I wanted to ask you if it's okay with you if I uploaded it here on LL? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2024 at 11:59 PM, PjuniHum4n said:

Hi @b3lisario
I've made a texture-patch for "Tempered Skins for Females" to work with SOS schlongs for females. It's based on the work @EvilReFlex did with the texture-patch for "Real Girls Realistic Body" as well as your work. I've made my own edits as well of course. I made it mainly for my own use, but I would of course like to contribute to the community, so I wanted to ask you if it's okay with you if I uploaded it here on LL? 

He is not active for 6 years. You are unlikely to get any answer. But since a lot of people already making content for this addon without asking him, there shouldn't be any problem for you sharing texture files.

• 1 month later...

Can someone help me? After following all the guides the mod works just fine, but for some reason i cant schlongfy all female characters automatically. If i want a female to have a schlong i have to manually add the schlong in the MCM menu. Theres a way to make all female NPCs have schlongs without adding them manually? 

6 hours ago, MC Carol VEVO said:

Can someone help me? After following all the guides the mod works just fine, but for some reason i cant schlongfy all female characters automatically. If i want a female to have a schlong i have to manually add the schlong in the MCM menu. Theres a way to make all female NPCs have schlongs without adding them manually? 

All females will have it by default but you can adjust it in MCM. First click on UNP schlong in MCM then set type distribution. It should be something like %10 by default and all females should have it by default if you haven't installed any other female schlong addon before installing this.

1 hour ago, Bastak21 said:

All females will have it by default but you can adjust it in MCM. First click on UNP schlong in MCM then set type distribution. It should be something like %10 by default and all females should have it by default if you haven't installed any other female schlong addon before installing this.

What should i do if they dont have it? I dont know exactly what i did wrong but they only have the schlong if i manually give to them. Even after changing the distibuition to 100% they still dont have it :C .