So I've installed this mod according to the instruction, however now all the female body textures (mine+npc) is almost pure black... what's gone wrong? Looks like an amazing mod though, cant wait to get it working!

You likely have two textures  overlapping, it's an easy mistake. If youre using mod organizer choose "data" then "show only existing conflicts" and see whats going on

That's a lot for the reply! I'm using mod manager, is there a way to do it there?

Youre using nexus mod manager? I don't think that should happen then unless it installed the texture wrong. Go to your Skyrim directory, then "textures/actors/character/female", that's where the texture should be. If you see "femalebody_1", "femalebody_1_msn" ect, in one of the other folders (like in character instead of female) move them into the right folder and overwrite if it asks.

I can tell you from using that not all the zip/7z files are set up entirely correctly, MO lets you click a "manual" button to verify that the files are set to the correct path, check and see if there is an option like that for your mod manager

Thanks for the help! Not sure what was wrong, but after running TES5Edit + Loot it seemed to fix my problem. Glad I found that Real Girls texture too, looks great now :) Ty!

Mona, have you considered making a Texture Blender patch or something to do that? Similar to what Fitness Blender does.

I have a real phobia of Blender :P Last time I tried it years ago it was so complex and user un-friendly I just un-installed it and never looked back at 3D. To this date what I like doing is 2D.

That said, even if I did use Blender I wouldn't know how to do this blending magic you speak of :P Feel free to give it a try!

No no, I'm talking about the Texture Blender: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5737/?

Basically it allows you to easily blend textures together with 0 knowledge on how to actually do it. But you need someone to provide the blending textures for you.

This is what SvarogNL did: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16731/?

So basically you can grab any normal map and add various levels of muscle tone to it etc.

Oh... okay! I'm still not 100% sure what I'd be doing with that though :P I did not touch the skin's diffuse map nor SG's normal map at all to make my Real Girls re-texture, only the schlong's files.

What are you suggesting a Blender patch for exactly?

I was thinking that instead of having like a variant of the schlong texture for every body skin texture (for example we now have versions for mature skin, real girls, SG and probably a few others) it would cut down on the work by simply using the texture blender to do it. Kinda like how I can give pretty much any UNP or CBBE normal map dem abs with Fitness Blender. Unlike the Fitness Blender though you'll probably have to provide 2 blend textures per texture type: 1 for the genital area on the body texture and one for the schlong texture.

IDK, I'm just thinking out loud.

I was thinking that instead of having like a variant of the schlong texture for every body skin texture (for example we now have versions for mature skin, real girls, SG and probably a few others) it would cut down on the work by simply using the texture blender to do it. Kinda like how I can give pretty much any UNP or CBBE normal map dem abs with Fitness Blender. Unlike the Fitness Blender though you'll probably have to provide 2 blend textures per texture type: 1 for the genital area on the body texture and one for the schlong texture.

IDK, I'm just thinking out loud.

I gotcha :) However yeah, as it stands right now, my re-texture doesn't touch the body files at all, only the schlong's. You don't need a blender patch at all.

That said if people want to give the other re-texture patches a go using my re-painted Normal for the schlong, they are of course free to do so :P

Cheers!

It's likely because of the normal maps. The textures that tell models how to react to light basically.

How do I fix that? Isn't the patch supposed to fix it already? :|

What most patches do is to try and match the color of the skin to the color of the "diffuse" texture of the schlong. The diffuse texture is where the "color" is, per se. However to fully remove seams you also need to tweak and make the normal maps match. The problem with this is that tweaking/re-painting normal map textures is a major pain in the butt, which is why more often than not whenever someone makes a 3D-anything, they will have the program draw the normal map automagically.

Here's a picture of what the normal map is, and hopefully you can see/tell how much of a pain it'd be to "fix" it:

zQnPPZd.png

That normal map (the one on the left) is the one I modified for my Real Girls Skin Equipable SOS re-texture. The one on the right is the default normal map. You can see there why you see a seam in the game, because light is treating the base of the back of the schlong in a very different way than the pelvis of the body model.

All of that said, if you wanna give a skin patch a go that has less seam issues you can try that patch I just mentioned, which you can find in the first post of the Equipable Schlong thread. However since the Real Girls skin (which is for UNP-based bodies by the way) does not come with its own Normal maps, I used the "SG Female Textures Renewal" normals, which look good on the Real Girls skin and it's a skin of it's own that's very commonly used.

So in order to have the patch going you will need:

- Any UNP-based body.

- The Real Girls textures (diffuse maps).

- The Normal maps for the SG Female Textures Renewal.

- The Real Girls Schlong re-texture patch itself from B3lisario's other thread (Equipable one).

End result should look something like this:

i3usukP.jpg

0F19mxz.jpg

You could also *try* using my re-painted schlong normals on the other skin patches. Could look fine as well :)

Ultimately you could try your own hand at tweaking these files and maybe provide your own fix so other people can enjoy it =D I'm sure that'd be highly appreciated!

All of this can be done with Photoshop of course, but also with something rather simple and free such as GIMP (which is what I used 100%). Photoshop is a bit too expensive for me right now, but have used it and, of course if you have access to it that'd be the tool of choice :P.

Cheers!

SO I could do the Fairskin texture, overwrite with the SG textures (not the skin we see but the speculars and stuff), then add your Real Girls patch and overwrite with the Fairskin patch (just the part we actually see)? Sorry If my post sounds weird, I dont fully know the difference between diffuse and normals etc.

SO I could do the Fairskin texture, overwrite with the SG textures (not the skin we see but the speculars and stuff), then add your Real Girls patch and overwrite with the Fairskin patch (just the part we actually see)? Sorry If my post sounds weird, I dont fully know the difference between diffuse and normals etc.

Yes, you could try that :) but make it so the last step is to make sure to use the normal map for the schlong of *my* patch, replacing the Fairskin one. The two main things you would want in your set-up to give this a try is the normals from SG (for the body) and the normal from my sos re-texture (for the schlong). And then of course if your body is using the Fairskin skin, use that for the schlong as well.

As long as the diffuse map/color of the fairskin schlong re-texture you're using actually matches the body's diffuse/skin in color, it could work :)

Cheers!

Yes, you could try that :) but make it so the last step is to make sure to use the normal map for the schlong of *my* patch, replacing the Fairskin one. The two main things you would want in your set-up to give this a try is the normals from SG (for the body) and the normal from my sos re-texture (for the schlong). And then of course if your body is using the Fairskin skin, use that for the schlong as well.

As long as the diffuse map/color of the fairskin schlong re-texture you're using actually matches the body's diffuse/skin in color, it could work :)

Cheers!

Basically I installed the SG Textures, the overwrote femalebody_1 with the fair skin version and did the same with your patch. Ive actually edited one of the fairskin patches to help out with seams, looks pretty good but other people are way better at it than me

The more patches the better, even if it's for the same skin :) There are far too many people in the world and nowhere near enough cups with tea :P

Well if you guys would like I could upload my patch. I should mention I prefer using SevenBase so I don't quite know how it will work with non 7B types. I moved the mesh of the penis a tiny bit to help hide the seam and also I use SOS Small, but I can still upload all the stuff.

Here we go, nobody has to use the mesh if they don't want to, I'm sure the skin will look ok, I like using small then choosing larger options to get a more....girthy look instead of the long and thin look

Fairskin Patch by Bigglebojiggle.7z

Is this 'SOS for Female' (Equippable schlongs) the main futa mod (that can be used by Sexlab)?

This isn't the equipable add-on but the kind that can be assigned to either select female characters or all of them if one chooses to do so through the MCM just like the SOS add-ons for male characters and yes,it can be used for Sexlab (including Sexlab Cumshot).

Preview to Version 3: 

attachicon.gif2015-01-25_00001.jpg attachicon.gif2015-01-25_00002.jpg

• all round seamless 
  • Better matching skincolor
  • no hidden vagina 

That looks awesome :D Great job! Too bad what I use prevents me from trying this, or I'd probably use it  :P

The only thing I can suggest since you're at that point where the vagina might as well not be there at all as far as seams are concerned, is make an alternate version that completely removes the vagina from the texture for those who would be into that sort of thing :)

I'll probably retake my re-texture once the Real Girls skin is finally finished and do some retouching on the skin itself, as well as probably get rid of the vagina for good. For now though I'd hate having to go through that monumental trouble to find out a new version of the skin is out :P

Preview to Version 3: 

• all round seamless 
  • no hidden vagina 

That looks awesome :D Great job! Too bad what I use prevents me from trying this, or I'd probably use it  :P

The only thing I can suggest since you're at that point where the vagina might as well not be there at all as far as seams are concerned, is make an alternate version that completely removes the vagina from the texture for those who would be into that sort of thing :)

Thanks  :)

I'm thinking about to support other skins. 

Removing the vagina is only possible if I change the body texture because the sos mesh do not hide the whole vagina. 

Preview to Version 3: 

• all round seamless 
  • no hidden vagina 

Awesome, version 2 seemed pretty seamless but it keeps getting better and better.  Out of curiosity, what face pack do you use? 

What do you mean? There a no faces to see on my pictures.  :huh:

I know but i was just asking cause you use CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture , i am trying to find a neck seamless face pack for it so I was hopping you may point me in the right direction.