Fallout New Vegas = Adult Mod List

Daguy

Guest Loogie

Thanks for including Workgirl, but keep in mind I only wrote the dialog - all the hard work, which was the coding, was done by orangey and ustesting.

This is a great list, and there's stuff I've never even heard of that I'm going to have to try out (pun intended).

• 1 month later...
Guest Loogie

There is a new version of FNV Sexual Innuendo' date=' but it doesn't work with wsex_workgirl_tryout.esp.

[/quote']

The fuck you say.  What's the conflict?

Something about the Mojave worldspace. I don't know for sure. It looks clean in FO3Edit, except for the error it gives me. I fiddled with it and I assume it's with the new wsex.esm. But I haven't looked at the differences between the old version and the new version. When I do I should be able to figure out whats going on.

Guest Loogie

Thanks.  I don't know anything about scripting, but the dialog in the lore friendly version of workgirl is my baby - don't want to see it being incompatible with the other (somewhat) lore friendly NV sex mod.

EDIT: Oh man, I just checked out the updated version of wsex.  That STD thing is going to be a huge pain in the ass with all the whoring workgirl is built around.

Guest Loogie

I've just tested the new wsex, and it works fine with tryout.  I'd say it works more than fine - each sex act where sex wasn't terrible nets you XP, which makes selling yourself in the brothels an effective way to level.

I did make a backup copy of the old wsex.esm though.  What's the best way to get it to you?

Guest Loogie

I'm a dumbass and only updated wsex.esm, and none of the other SI plugins.  Let me go install those and see what happens.

Guest Loogie

I just did extensive (nudge nudge, wink wink) testing.  Seems if you put workgirl last in your load order, there's no conflict with the new SI.  So if there's a conflict, it's not being generated by these two mods.

• 6 months later...

i just wish someone would fix playthings for FNV so they work and have voices. :(

fucking Nexus fucks everything up. >_>

Know what you mean some of them are trying to throw weight around now on fileplanet with skyrim mods. Accusing them of putting up mods without the authors permission and such.

Archived