[WIP] SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone else already suggested it. But I have to say this mod can benefit greatly from teasing. Like giving someone clit rub with hands or feet, or approaching the intended NPC from behind and grabbing her tits/feeling his body or kissing him/her in the neck or feeling and gently rubbing his/her clit while gently sucking the earlobe or biting his/her ear (not hard enough to tear it apart though). To increase NPC arousal a bit faster or instantly fill it. There could also be "willing" and "reluctant" variants.

Not sure if anyone else already suggested it. But I have to say this mod can benefit greatly from teasing. Like giving someone clit rub with hands or feet, or approaching the intended NPC from behind and grabbing her tits/feeling his body or kissing him/her in the neck or feeling and gently rubbing his/her clit while gently sucking the earlobe or biting his/her ear (not hard enough to tear it apart though). To increase NPC arousal a bit faster or instantly fill it. There could also be "willing" and "reluctant" variants.

Those would probably be some complicated animations to make.

Thanks for the awesome mod redneck!

The arousal framework is really solid work and i believe more mods should adopt it! Though i hope i could have the liberty to add a little piece of constructive criticism. The negative penalties (if they even are) for high arousal isn't strong enough that it would immediately push me to find somebody to bang let alone rape (for the more hardcore gamers though thats not my thing)

I have a request that i hope you might be able to help me with. Would it be possible to add a mcm option to configure the effects of lover's desire? I would like to only implement negative effects like lower leveling rate and lowering speechcraft when arousal is high. This is for immersion purposes where too much lust simply makes you unable to think straight and fumble over yourself. It would really go well with realistic needs and diseases, as now i actually have an actual impetus to bang regularly or face severe negative penalties, just like the others needs (sleep, eat drink). 

Alternatively, is there a simply way to change the bonus speechcraft at high arousal to a negative hit on speechcraft?

I believe having strong enough negative arousal effects would make for really good immersion purposes! Still this is your mod and it would be rude for me to make any demands. Will still support and endorse this mod (if it were possible like on nexus) no matter what you decide to do with this mod :)

The arousal framework is really solid work and i believe more mods should adopt it! Though i hope i could have the liberty to add a little piece of constructive criticism. The negative penalties (if they even are) for high arousal isn't strong enough that it would immediately push me to find somebody to bang let alone rape (for the more hardcore gamers though thats not my thing)

I have a request that i hope you might be able to help me with. Would it be possible to add a mcm option to configure the effects of lover's desire? I would like to only implement negative effects like lower leveling rate and lowering speechcraft when arousal is high. This is for immersion purposes where too much lust simply makes you unable to think straight and fumble over yourself. It would really go well with realistic needs and diseases, as now i actually have an actual impetus to bang regularly or face severe negative penalties, just like the others needs (sleep, eat drink). 

Alternatively, is there a simply way to change the bonus speechcraft at high arousal to a negative hit on speechcraft?

I believe having strong enough negative arousal effects would make for really good immersion purposes! Still this is your mod and it would be rude for me to make any demands. Will still support and endorse this mod (if it were possible like on nexus) no matter what you decide to do with this mod :)

I see "Lover's Desire" as technical reference for modders, meaning that to create another arousal based effect modder should duplicate (or just override) the spell and change/add effect parameters.

For example: A simplest way to change speechcraft to negative:

1. Open CK

2. Open SexLabAroused.esm

3. Find "Lover's Desire" spell - (by writing write in object window "sla_")

4. Change speechcraft effect parameters

5. Save to "myDesire.esp"

6. Test

7. Post file at LL for others to use

I see "Lover's Desire" as technical reference for modders, meaning that to create another arousal based effect modder should duplicate (or just override) the spell and change/add effect parameters.

For example: A simplest way to change speechcraft to negative:

1. Open CK

2. Open SexLabAroused.esm

3. Find "Lover's Desire" spell - (by writing write in object window "sla_")

4. Change speechcraft effect parameters

5. Save to "myDesire.esp"

6. Test

7. Post file at LL for others to use

Hmm i cant seem to make it work. I keep getting 2 lover's desire effect and my speechcraft doesn't seem to be affected even though i do have the lover's desire ability applied to me. ahhhhh im really confused now. gonna try to tinker it again in the weekend. On another note, is it possible to edit the ESM file instead of having an additional esp file?

Edit: okay i got a better understanding after some guesswork. Firstly Speechcraftmod does not show a change in your speechcraft when you look at your stats through the perk trees. Additionally it would seem that that is causing a soft minor compatibility issue with Sexlab Submit which does not pick up the drop in speechcraft when it calculates the chance of a successful seduction. So is there any other way to reduce speechcraft by percentage instead of magnitude?

Also redneck, i'll like to point out that your lover's desire fortify speechcraft get arousal value is slightly off. i remembered that i saw you put the increase in speechcraft by 5% at arousal 20-50 and then increase in speechcraft by 10% at 70-90 thus leaving a gap in 50-70 arousal level. 

Im still figuring things out as i go blindly, first time using creation kit :P will post a immersive patch if you are cool with it.

Some of the immersion thingys are 

1. negative implications to high arousal (which was what i set out to do at first)

2. Immersive names for your arousal state. In the active abilities tab under magic, instead of the fortify speechcraft and lover's desire, i have merge those two effects and also have the ability's name to reflect the PC's current state (specifically they are at 0-20 Calm, 50-70 slightly aroused, 70-90 moderately aroused 90+ extremely aroused)

Immersive Arousal Patch - requires original arousal mod by redneck2x

For people who like to use frostfall, realistic needs and diseases, Imps needs etc. Increase your roleplaying immersion by making redneck2x's Sexlab Aroused more immersive. Now sexual desire is a want that you need to fulfill and keep in check or face stagnating effects. Good for both simple roleplay characters and incubus/succubus characters. Essentially my view is that sexual lust reduces you focus (thereby reducing the rate of skills improving) and also make you more desperate (speechcraft reduces) thus making you less smooth.

Changes:
1. More immersive arousal state names (satisfied, calm, mildly aroused, moderately aroused and Extremely aroused) for different arousal levels.
2. Negative effects that increase exponentially at higher arousal levels.
   2a. Skills leveling begin to decrease at mildly aroused (5%) and become a noticable effect by Extremely aroused (40%). Sex is now a regular need that you will WANT to keep low of face consequences.
   2b. Speechcraft is also penalised instead of increased (effect also exponentially increase at higher aroused state) making seduction attempts (sexlab mods that use speechcraft as part of their formula) lower and may incentives morally good players to result in using rape. As effect increases exponentially, seduction attempts at high arousal states become more difficult, causing players to have incentive to always keep it low instead of allowing it to reach 100 before satisfying their desires or resort to more aggressive means.

Immersive Arousal.esp

For people who like to use frostfall, realistic needs and diseases, Imps needs etc. Increase your roleplaying immersion by making redneck2x's Sexlab Aroused more immersive. Now sexual desire is a want that you need to fulfill and keep in check or face stagnating effects. Good for both simple roleplay characters and incubus/succubus characters. Essentially my view is that sexual lust reduces you focus (thereby reducing the rate of skills improving) and also make you more desperate (speechcraft reduces) thus making you less smooth.

This is great. Don't you want to put this on its own page?

Should have more visibility. Here is going to be lost inside the thread, deep buried post after post.

What is the limit? I have 50 of mods.

It seems you're missing a dependency

I see nothing missing from my game. :(

I have the latest SkyUI, SKSE, Sexlab Framework, and other.

Open Wrye Bash it usually colors in red mods with missing dependencies.

Changes:

1. More immersive arousal state names (satisfied, calm, mildly aroused, moderately aroused and Extremely aroused) for different arousal levels.

2a. Skills leveling begin to decrease at mildly aroused (5%) and become a noticable effect by Extremely aroused (40%). Sex is now a regular need that you will WANT to keep low of face consequences.

2b. Speechcraft is also penalised instead of increased (effect also exponentially increase at higher aroused state) making seduction attempts (sexlab mods that use speechcraft as part of their formula) lower and may incentives morally good players to result in using rape. As effect increases exponentially, seduction attempts at high arousal states become more difficult, causing players to have incentive to always keep it low instead of allowing it to reach 100 before satisfying their desires or resort to more aggressive means.

Kudos, for modification.

I also recommend to post it in own download thread.

Technically I also recommend to create duplicates of all spells/effects/perks in your modification, instead of overwriting, and then instruct users to disable original "Lover's Desire" in SLAroused MCM menu. It is better practice since if I change formids in SLAroused that might break your modification.

What is the limit? I have 50 of mods.

It seems you're missing a dependency

I see nothing missing from my game. :(

I have the latest SkyUI, SKSE, Sexlab Framework, and other.

There is a mod that, while technically having nothing to do with SexLab, has saved me so many times!

It's called Dual Sheath Redux, which allows you to show dual weapons on your character and that sorta thing. Anyhow, the mod itself is pretty cool, but the part that helps me out is the DSR Patch.jar that installs with the mod... it's necessary for DSR to detect various mods so it can run correctly, but when it runs, the DSR Patch will find if I have mod dependencies missing or some other incompatibilities.

Worth a shot if you are really stuck, especially since DSR is a very cool mod.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34155/?

Changes:

Kudos, for modification.

I also recommend to post it in own download thread.

Technically I also recommend to create duplicates of all spells/effects/perks in your modification, instead of overwriting, and then instruct users to disable original "Lover's Desire" in SLAroused MCM menu. It is better practice since if I change formids in SLAroused that might break your modification.

Mmm i see. Alright will do so in the next few days or so. Starting to understand how skyrim modding works :D thanks redneck2x!

Downloaded this, put it in the right order, too. Everything was working fine, and when I tried loading this, my Skyrim now gets stuck in loading up a save. I have the 1.24 Framework, I assumed it would work. If not, that's fine, I uninstalled the way I was supposed to, but it still gets stuck while loading up a save. Any help is appreciated.

Just posted new version v20131201

Not it has SOS support!!!

SOS is disabled by default, enable it at MCM menu

I also had restricted 'naked' clothes selection/check only to PC. I think support for all NPC is too much stress on papyrus.

Changes :

- v20131130, requires SexLab 1.2+
- Added SOS support
- Changed : sex now reduces arousal by -20 * "arousal accumulation rate" (previously by -15)
- Sex end event is OrgasmEnd (previously AnimationEnd)
- Restricted 'naked' clothing scan only to PC, otherwise too much stress on papyrus
- fixed some bugs and improved debugging messages