[WIP] SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24

- Added firing status spell ('N' default) on NPC would show NPC status in MCM
- Added firing status spell ('N' default) on NPC would allow to edit NPC arousal values

So you've changed functionality of "N" key... does it mean no more quick notifications in top left corner of the screen?

I have an NPC I can summon for about 3 minutes who only wears boots and gauntlet's so there is no chance of mistaking them when in combat!

I know If summoned they will raise PC arousal but does it affect other NPC as I have not noticed it!

I did think since they are classed as creature with no dialogue it might not have the same affect so I'm not sure?

- Added firing status spell ('N' default) on NPC would show NPC status in MCM
- Added firing status spell ('N' default) on NPC would allow to edit NPC arousal values

So you've changed functionality of "N" key... does it mean no more quick notifications in top left corner of the screen?

No, 'N' is used to get statuses. But now it is also used to select PC/NPC for MCM menu.

Last selected actor goes to MCM

Just installed the update 20130924.  In MCM the menu for Arousal; Puppet Master, Current Armor, and Revealing Armor are all blank.  Is it supposed to be like this?

Never mind, a reload got it working.  Thanks for the update!

I had the blank MCM menu problem. I waited a minute, selected an NPC, clicked N, then checked again. The tabs were no longer blank. It may be MCM updating slowly. 

It should be empty, until you first time click 'N'.

I have an NPC I can summon for about 3 minutes who only wears boots and gauntlet's so there is no chance of mistaking them when in combat!

I know If summoned they will raise PC arousal but does it affect other NPC as I have not noticed it!

I did think since they are classed as creature with no dialogue it might not have the same affect so I'm not sure?

Yes, arousal ignores ActorTypeCreature , and also ignores hostile to player NPCs.

I don't know if this has been suggested elsewhere, but I'd like to suggest automatically triggering a masturbation animation if your arousal gets too high (and you're not in combat or anything).

Had the same idea - saw this in an old mod.   It would be great if this could be implemented in SL Arousal as well so that  your character begins masturbating if arousal reaches a high enough level (perhaps there's a way to fix it so the animation stops if they get attacked in order to defend themselves).

Tehnically that already happens in Lover's Comfort, which requires the use of this mod.  If you have Lover's Comfort installed, when the player wakes up with 90+ arousal, they'll automatically masturbate.

SexLab Aroused is meant to be nothing but a framework, so that other mods can utilize it.  Therefore the automatic masturbation shouldn't occur in the framework itself, just like you can't have sex with the SexLab framework alone.

I don't know if this has been suggested elsewhere, but I'd like to suggest automatically triggering a masturbation animation if your arousal gets too high (and you're not in combat or anything).

Had the same idea - saw this in an old mod.   It would be great if this could be implemented in SL Arousal as well so that  your character begins masturbating if arousal reaches a high enough level (perhaps there's a way to fix it so the animation stops if they get attacked in order to defend themselves).

Devious Devices does this upon removing the belt, if your arousal level is high enough :P

just wanting to make sure but is this mod compatible with sexlab 1.20 or will there need to be an update? im just tryin to make sure before I install sexlab 1.20

There are some bugs introduced with update to 1.2, I am working to solve them.

It will not break, but some glitches:

1. Sex would have double effect on arousal

2. foreplay animations are would not increase arousal

3. ....

So either w8 for update or disable SLAroused for some time.

Would it be possible to give larger penalties to higher arousal levels?

a. Please be more specific, what penalties you have in mind.

b. With some CK proefitincy It is easy to add new effects which are changing according to sla_Arousal rank

Quest skill rewards and skill books won't advance your level when the negative arousal perk is in effect. Dunno if intentional.

All good, it is an old issue.

Skill book gives PC 100% experience for the level, which is always enough to increase PC skill lvl.

But if PC is horny and can not concentrate on books experience is penalted according to arousal level,

so by reading skill book PC might receive only 100-15 = 85% of skill experience and that might not be sufficient to increase lvl, the rest 15% must be gained by hard work.

Quest skill rewards and skill books won't advance your level when the negative arousal perk is in effect. Dunno if intentional.

Skill book gives PC 100% experience for the level, which is always enough to increase PC skill lvl.

But if PC is horny and can not concentrate on books experience is penalted according to arousal level,

so by reading skill book PC might receive only 100-15 = 85% of skill experience and that might not be sufficient to increase lvl, the rest 15% must be gained by hard work.

meh. Hard work? this is a video game, who works in a video game :)

meh. Hard work? this is a video game, who works in a video game :)

Radiant prostitues?

:P

Posted new version 20131001 with small fix.

To update over previous version just, copy files over.

Providing that SexLab itself is working properly.

Edit: Also attached Example for modders.

It shows how to use SLAroused in dialogues and spells

!?!?!?!?!?

Are you a collector or something? What do you need SL1.12 for ??

Best ask the SL thread too.

I'm not a collector, with the 1.20 version SexLab Aroused 20130924 (need it for the latest Lovers confort) I have CTD. I will try the new version.

Sometimes I store many version of a mod to avoid compatibility problems and because the author (especially in other sites) can be banned and the mod fly away. If I'll have problems I'll ask the SL thread.

Thanks for your help. ;)  

Yes, at first I thought it could be that, but it seems like no matter where your skill experience is at, reading a book puts it at 99% to next level. I noticed it when I read the Oghma Infinitum and didn't gain any levels at all in the six skills I chose, instead of five levels in each.

Guest Angwar

Hello,

sorry for my bad english >.<

Since last update my married wife (left her in selfbuild Falkreach Hearthfire House) attack me and/or my followers when i went into her range. I turned back to 30929 version...