[WIP] SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24

Hello. This has problaby been mentioned before but im wondering how you reach the stage

Addicted - Arousal 90+ and Time rate 90+ : skills improve 80% slower

Or if its possible to modify the normal 90+ effect to reduce training speed of skills by 100% in creation kit.

If so what the name of the files in creation kit that you modify?

I have a request for the new version.

Now every time after sex arousal drops and time rate raises even after a rape. Would you please make the time rate not to raise if raped? I think the time rate is supposed to be high because of the exiting memories of the last sexual act. consequentially a memory of a rape should lower the time rate. 

For some reason when I uninstall this mod, I am able to load a game, but if I try to save it CTD every single time. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

You have to (re)merge your master files since Arousal mod is part of the master files and many other mods have depended on it using either, Tes5edit or Wrye bash.

It would be great if Sexlab aroused would work similar to Sexout lust/spunk.

There is one long term need for sex working like time arousal. It accumulates over time and decreases only on orgasms or when raped.

And there is one short term arousal that rises on exposure or during sex and falls on orgasm or over time. It can also be increased by drugs or alcohol. 

There is one long term need for sex working like time arousal. It accumulates over time and decreases only on orgasms or when raped.

And there is one short term arousal that rises on exposure or during sex and falls on orgasm or over time. It can also be increased by drugs or alcohol. 

That is almost how it already works. the "long term arousal" is called exposure that goes up on ... exposure ... and never comes back down unless you get relief. The "short term arousal" is called the time rate. The more frequently you have had sex recently the faster and higher the time rate will climb before finally coming back down if you have been abstaining. Or sex resets it to zero, and starts the climb all over again. I think this system is better, as it makes it possible to be a chaste nun if you manage to avoid any exposure, whuch seems more realistic than eventually requiring sex no matter how innocent your life has been.

Hello,

is there a way (or another mod/patch) to add a visual wet effect depending on the arousal level?

An effect like EstrusChaurus mod apply when a sex scene occured.

Not that i am aware of.

Using the private needs hygiene function and\or dynamic vampire appearance as a base, it shouldn't be too hard for someone to make.

Yes I understand.

I already use Private Needs and it seems to conflic whith something when max dirt level is reach (Chara turn black, some ppl already mention it in the mod topic).

I like to let the dirt level up to reflect the time I pass in the wild and only wash when back in town, but I can't with this bug and I think it's an overlay conflict, no?

On the side, using Private Needs (With a low/med dirt level) and launching a scene with EstrusChaurus works pretty well. And I have Hormones too (But with the colored skin option deactivated).

All seems to works but I think I'll propose this on the Hormones thread to see if it's possible, thx to both of you.

That is almost how it already works. the "long term arousal" is called exposure that goes up on ... exposure ... and never comes back down unless you get relief. The "short term arousal" is called the time rate. The more frequently you have had sex recently the faster and higher the time rate will climb before finally coming back down if you have been abstaining. Or sex resets it to zero, and starts the climb all over again. I think this system is better, as it makes it possible to be a chaste nun if you manage to avoid any exposure, whuch seems more realistic than eventually requiring sex no matter how innocent your life has been.

No current arousal does not work like this. Exposure and time rate both go down over time. I observed this extensively in my game. Sex does not reset time rate, it makes time rate to go up. If PC do not have sex for a long time the time rate goes down toward 0 and arousal goes toward 0 too. This way the only way to make PC aroused is to make exposure go up by something. 

In Sexout the long term is controlled by a time rate too. But it is a different algorithm. Too difficult to explain for me in English. You can play a nun if you want too. But with short time arousal the PC can become horny for a short time like two hours even with long time arousal on 0. It is great for role playing. You have to play it to really understand I think.  

No current arousal does not work like this. Exposure and time rate both go down over time. I observed this extensively in my game. Sex does not reset time rate, it makes time rate to go up. If PC do not have sex for a long time the time rate goes down toward 0 and arousal goes toward 0 too. This way the only way to make PC aroused is to make exposure go up by something. 

In Sexout the long term is controlled by a time rate too. But it is a different algorithm. Too difficult to explain for me in English. You can play a nun if you want too. But with short time arousal the PC can become horny for a short time like two hours even with long time arousal on 0. It is great for role playing. You have to play it to really understand I think.  

I am sorry, you are correct. Exposure will go down as well. I guess I have been spending too much time in chastity belts that keep exposure pegged. :shy:

Thinking about it, this way is more realistic. I don't know of anyone who cannot become less aroused without having sex. One option then in this mod is you can set the rate at which both types of arousal decays, and set it to decay very slowly. This will make both types "long term" arousals as there is just the one parameter that controls them both.

That said, I can't see Sexlab's Arousal moving to the Sexout model wholesale. It is possible to live a chaste life in real life, and chastity belts are apparently a popular thing in Skyrim. Better to advocate for a more configureable system that can be set up to work like Sexout if you wish, but also allow for the classic sexlab behavior as well.

Since this mod came out, I install it.And have to say I love it regardless of uncoverable bug I have in my game that I wrote about some time ago. Have to say, I tried so many variations and combinations in tweaking this mod (reading the main page several times and some great posts about it) to keep my arousal high, and still don't get it how it works. For me it works like a unexpected storm on a clean blue sky. :)

My PC can be 100 % aroused for days and only way she get raped or sex with other NPC is went I use random rape mod. How dose this mod work I had 5 NPC up to 100 % and my PC was too and I waited to see what would happen they just did nothing 

I still have no idea how arousal work. What cause it to go down over time what cause it to go up over time and in some case skyrocket by just standing around.

I have gone through two new different saves, I "play" them pretty much the same way, to goal is to try to keep arousal 20 or lower to get the skill bonus, will let it go above when roaming the world and the occasional fight, but when it comes to level alchemy, speech, smith, and enchant I make sure arousal is 20 or lower by using the masturbate function if needed.

For one of the save PC arousal go up slowly initially, need to masturbate a few times, and eventually reach a point where arousal rarely go above 20 and then further into almost always 0.

For the other it started about the same way with it slowly increasing, except it seems to start increasing faster and faster, eventually it reach a point where making a few potions standing in front of the alchemy table will make it shoot from 0 to 40s in mere minutes, and constantly hovering at 100 while outdoor.

Neither have exhibitionist on.

My PC can be 100 % aroused for days and only way she get raped or sex with other NPC is went I use random rape mod. How dose this mod work I had 5 NPC up to 100 % and my PC was too and I waited to see what would happen they just did nothing 

This mod is just a framework for arousal system.  You need another mod that trigger event based on arousal value ie. Sexlab LoverVictim (Rape), Sexlab LoverComfort (Consensual) or SexLab Aroused Creatures (Creature).

I still have no idea how arousal work. What cause it to go down over time what cause it to go up over time and in some case skyrocket by just standing around.

I have gone through two new different saves, I "play" them pretty much the same way, to goal is to try to keep arousal 20 or lower to get the skill bonus, will let it go above when roaming the world and the occasional fight, but when it comes to level alchemy, speech, smith, and enchant I make sure arousal is 20 or lower by using the masturbate function if needed.

For one of the save PC arousal go up slowly initially, need to masturbate a few times, and eventually reach a point where arousal rarely go above 20 and then further into almost always 0.

For the other it started about the same way with it slowly increasing, except it seems to start increasing faster and faster, eventually it reach a point where making a few potions standing in front of the alchemy table will make it shoot from 0 to 40s in mere minutes, and constantly hovering at 100 while outdoor.

Neither have exhibitionist on.

Hi afa,

as far as I understand, it works like this:

Arousal will go up for the PC:

1: Exposure:

seeing naked NPC, NPC having sex (or beeing naked PC exhibitionist seen by other NPC) will rise your arousal for the value configured in MCM.

Important !!: Exposure works with LOS (Line of sight), so you don´t have to actually watch a sexscene / naked npc to get exposure, it will rise the same if NPC/scene is in your back (and you could watch it by just turning around)

2: Time Rate:

every time your PC has sex and gets orgasm, your timerate will rise for the value configured in MCM. So: the more often you have sex, the faster your arousal will rise (even if you are alone in your playerhome and don´t have any exposure).

2a: Orgasm:

Orgasm for female PC will happen on vaginal sex, anal sex and masturbation but NOT on oral sex (rape or consensual doesn´t matter).

2b: Orgasm:

Orgasm for male PC will happen on any sex act.

Arousal for PC will drop:

3: Sex (fast arousal decrease):

after each sexact with orgasm of your PC your arousal will drop (but at the same time your timerate will go up !!!)

4: No Sex (slow arousal decrease):

after some time without sex your timerate will decrease (configurable in MCM), so you get aroused more slowly. (Exposure will still rise your arousal according to point 1)

Hope this helps.

P.S. If it´s all too much a hassle, there is still the possibility to lock your PC´s arousal in the puppet master section of MCM

That is sort of how I thought it works, but here is where it always fall apart for me. By that logic that means if the PC is at 100 arousal and decide to not have sex for awhile her time rate should decrease over time, therefore arousal should eventually decrease by itself right? As long as no sex happens near her, no one is naked, and she isn't an exhibitionist.

But I have yet to see any of my PC once reaching 100 or very high arousal to ever drop back naturally without some sort of intervention.

Maybe I didn't wait long enough or maybe by the time the math let PC reach 100 arousal surpassing the natural decrease she is already way pass the deep end. :s

The puppet master has been handy for testing other mods that rely on arousal, even with the equation display on screen I still have problem figuring out what it all means, well I guess I might have to boot up some graphs for the first time in years :P

That is sort of how I thought it works, but here is where it always fall apart for me. By that logic that means if the PC is at 100 arousal and decide to not have sex for awhile her time rate should decrease over time, therefore arousal should eventually decrease by itself right? As long as no sex happens near her, no one is naked, and she isn't an exhibitionist.

But I have yet to see any of my PC once reaching 100 or very high arousal to ever drop back naturally without some sort of intervention.

Maybe I didn't wait long enough or maybe by the time the math let PC reach 100 arousal surpassing the natural decrease she is already way pass the deep end. :s

The puppet master has been handy for testing other mods that rely on arousal, even with the equation display on screen I still have problem figuring out what it all means, well I guess I might have to boot up some graphs for the first time in years :P

Only time rate will decrease over time.

There are 2 factors that determine your overall arousal.

Even if time rate drops all the way to zero you still have the other factor (exposure) that determines your overall arousal.

Only time rate will decrease over time.

There are 2 factors that determine your overall arousal.

Even if time rate drops all the way to zero you still have the other factor (exposure) that determines your overall arousal.

As I was just reminded exposure decays over time as well.

Sorry is someone already said this, but I seem to be having a problem with the mod that a re-install can't fix.

For some reason, my other SexLab mods work fine, but Aroused for some reason shows as version 0 and when I change the setting they don't save, and no actor in game gains any arousal at all.

Please help.

Before you reinstalled did you make a clean save?

And did you run the clean save through a script cleaner before loading up the reinstall?

That second part is vital! I had an issue with Hormones because i forgot to run my clean save through a script cleaner.