View File

(I've never been much good at description pages)

Rylasasin has seen that there are many sexlab mods here, yes? Many with player dialogue. But none with dialogue that changes when you play as Khajiit.

This makes Rylasasin a sad khajiit. So Rylasasin thinks maybe he fixes this, hmm? Makes patches that you install besides your favorite Sexlab mods, so that when you play as a khajiit, you now speak in glorious khajiit dialect, perhaps?

This is basically a small collection of patches that follows in the tradition and spirit of the Khajiit Speak mod on Nexus: changing all the player dialogue for these mods into something you're more likely to hear as a khajiit. As such, it also works the same way: These are addon patches, and are not replacers so even when these mods update they should remain compatible.

That in mind, if these do sound a little silly, keep in mind that i'm not mjharper. I did the very best I could, but it's probably not perfect.

These mods do not change anything besides dialogue, and should not in any way cause any compatibility issues whatsoever.

CURRENT SUPPORTED MODS:

• Sexlab Solutions 2
  • Sexlab Dibella Sisterhood
  • Sexlab Romance
  • Sexlab Spectator Crowds
  • Sexlab Horny Followers (All versions)
  • Sexlab Submit
  • Sexlab Radiant Prostitution
  • Lovers Comfort
  • Sexlab Guild
  • Sexlab Approach
  • Sexlab Amorous Adventures

REQUIREMENTS:
All patches included require their parent base files. Example: the Khjaiit speak for Sexlab Submit requires Sexlab Submit and all of its required files.

INSTALLATION:
Each ESP is located in their respective folders for easy finding. Simply find the folder you want, copy the esp out of it, and put it into your data.

OR
Use Mod Organizer for even easier management.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/10/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Any parent mods.
  • Special Edition Compatible

Just some feedback-

On Sexlab Submit -  I am playing as a female Khajit.  After successfully seducing a male NPC, on the next three dialog trees, part of the script code is showing on the first option on the next three dialog trees.  

After getting the guy to agree, on the next dialog I get  "(Character name) is out of Patience. <Alias.Pronoun,"

On the next tree after choosing the above option, the last option says "Khajit has change <AliasPronounPosObj=Player>

if you choose the oral option in the second dialouge tree, on the next tree, the second option says "It is gifted with a tasty cock, yes? Let (character name) show you just how <Alias.Pronoun> adores such gifts. 

Just to clarify where I say (character name) it is displaying my characters name and is not an error -  just the parts starting with <. 

I do like the mod concept and appreciate the effort you have put into it.  It definitely gives much better immersion to playing as a Khajit as I didn't even know about the nexus mod until you mentioned it in the opening post. Your mod seems to be a perfect extension of that one for SexLab

Just some feedback-

On Sexlab Submit -  I am playing as a female Khajit.  After successfully seducing a male NPC, on the next three dialog trees, part of the script code is showing on the first option on the next three dialog trees.  

After getting the guy to agree, on the next dialog I get  "(Character name) is out of Patience. <Alias.Pronoun,"

On the next tree after choosing the above option, the last option says "Khajit has change <AliasPronounPosObj=Player>

if you choose the oral option in the second dialouge tree, on the next tree, the second option says "It is gifted with a tasty cock, yes? Let (character name) show you just how <Alias.Pronoun> adores such gifts. 

Just to clarify where I say (character name) it is displaying my characters name and is not an error -  just the parts starting with <. 

I do like the mod concept and appreciate the effort you have put into it.  It definitely gives much better immersion to playing as a Khajit as I didn't even know about the nexus mod until you mentioned it in the opening post. Your mod seems to be a perfect extension of that one for SexLab

No problem, I had a feeling that i'd miss a few of the alias prompts.  :dodgy:

Edit: Fixed!

I'd like to extend my biggest gratitudes for this mod. I have a general khajiit speak mod for the rest of my game, and this just fits right in flawlessly.

My little Khajiit druid speaks like the naughty kitten she is, haha!

One more little bug report for you though, in Sexlab Romance, when my female character invites her husband to sex, upon his asking "What you'd like to do to me?", one of the responses is "Khajiit wants you to pound <AliasPronounPosObject=Player> pussy into oblivion!"

Thank you for reading, and thanks again for this mod :) I'm particularly fond of her request to perform oral... Very nice.

... actually a really cool and quick way to set up your own dialogue style. Using TES-Edit and similar esp as templates you can edit all dialogue in just a few minutes. I have several dialogue plugins for personal use set up for 'Barbarian' colored dialogue. Barbarian colored meaning no grammar, speaking in simple phrases, blunt, very active voice. 

Rylasasin, you could even maintain generic esps for SL mods as templates; allowing others to quickly edit and post the many varied "personalities of skyrim". Create a repository for various personality, racial, social dialogue styles. Even a 'mix and match' for dialogue. 

Using TES Edit to change dialogue is extremely simple, easier than posting a reply in a forum.  

Though an MCM dialogue option plugin for mods would also be a cool feature

... actually a really cool and quick way to set up your own dialogue style. Using TES-Edit and similar esp as templates you can edit all dialogue in just a few minutes. I have several dialogue plugins for personal use set up for 'Barbarian' colored dialogue. Barbarian colored meaning no grammar, speaking in simple phrases, blunt, very active voice. 

Rylasasin, you could even maintain generic esps for SL mods as templates; allowing others to quickly edit and post the many varied "personalities of skyrim". Create a repository for various personality, racial, social dialogue styles. Even a 'mix and match' for dialogue. 

Using TES Edit to change dialogue is extremely simple, easier than posting a reply in a forum.  

Though an MCM dialogue option plugin for mods would also be a cool feature

Yeah I just use TES edit for these myself. 

• 2 weeks later...

i really like this mod.

(because of this i also found the normal khajiit speak - also thanks for that. ^^)

but i got a little problem.

everytime i try to use khajiit speak for SL solutions my game freezes on the title screen before showing options to continue, new game, etc.

all other plugins just work fine.

got any idea?

i really like this mod.

(because of this i also found the normal khajiit speak - also thanks for that. ^^)

everytime i try to use khajiit speak for SL solutions my game freezes on the title screen before showing options to continue, new game, etc.

got any idea?

... you do have sexlab solutions, right? Because this sounds like a missing plugin problem to me. 

i really like this mod.

got any idea?

... you do have sexlab solutions, right? Because this sounds like a missing plugin problem to me. 

thx for the fast answer.

ofc i have it. ^^

also the latest version.

your khajiit speak is also below solution in the load order, all required mods (which aren't much) are there, active and works fine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

suggestion,

Using your plugins, give a simple tutorial for changing the dialogue using TESEdit. Then encourage others to post their "dialogues" esps here, for other to try out. Very easy to do, and would be a great repository for SL Mod dialogues. 

I been playing mostly a barbaric nord, so neither default or Khajiit speak is suited to the gruff, blunt, brutal aspect of character. With Mod Organizer, players can even setup different profiles for different character/archetypes, using multiple Dialogue esps. 

Just opened it up in TESVEDit, you can check the dialogs and noticed there were missing entries, I just took the original Submit and copied them over to Khajiit-Speak, that and delete out an orphaned entry that was causing the CK to crash. You'll notice that there's an error in Khajiit romance too with <Alias.PronounPosObj>, the definition was left out and that should read <Alias.PronounPosObj=Player> The reason I used TESVEdit was to avoid mod isolation problems, haven't messed enough with the CK to fix that yet.

• 3 weeks later...

suggestion,

Using your plugins, give a simple tutorial for changing the dialogue using TESEdit. Then encourage others to post their "dialogues" esps here, for other to try out. Very easy to do, and would be a great repository for SL Mod dialogues. 

I been playing mostly a barbaric nord, so neither default or Khajiit speak is suited to the gruff, blunt, brutal aspect of character. With Mod Organizer, players can even setup different profiles for different character/archetypes, using multiple Dialogue esps. 

Here you go. You will need TES5Edit for this.

post-1137-0-43452700-1384245164_thumb.png Open up the mod you want to make a patch for in TES5Edit. DO NOT OPEN UP ANY OTHER ESPS OR ESMS.

post-1137-0-62615700-1384245169_thumb.png Look for the dialog tree. Open it, find the topics in question, select it, click "Copy As Override to"...

post-1137-0-81371800-1384245174_thumb.png This box will pop up. Select "new file"

post-1137-0-76156600-1384245179_thumb.png It will then tell you you will need to add the file you opened as a master. Click yes.

post-1137-0-69665400-1384245184_thumb.png A new file will appear on the list. Open it up, select the dialog topic. Then click on the dialog to edit.  On the right you should see two instances of the topic. In particular under "Full-Name". Right click and Edit the one on the RIGHT side, as this is the patch you are creating. Repeat with all the other topics that have names.

post-1137-0-25249000-1384245190_thumb.png Some topics will have "prompts" instead of using the topic name. For this you must first copy the host topic (Even if you do not plan on editing it), then open it up (under the original) and copy the child topic. click on the newly copied child topic on the patch, then scroll down to where it says "RNAM - Prompt". Note if there is nothing there (as in the example) you need not do this step. However you should check all the topics for prompts.

post-1137-0-93456200-1384245825_thumb.png Once you are done editing the topic, Right click on your patch, then click "add masters"

post-1137-0-46109400-1384245843_thumb.png As it says in the pictures, make sure all of them are added. This is also why you should NOT work on more than one patch at a time. (at least, not in the same TES5Edit Instance).

post-1137-0-99915700-1384245849_thumb.png It will add the following as masters. However, they will likely be arranged wrong if you check the file header (Skyrim.esm will be below Sexlab_Dibellacult.esp for example). So you will also need to SORT MASTERS.

post-1137-0-44555700-1384245855_thumb.png Save.

As for how to create khajiit-themed dialogues, well... crack open the original Khajiit Speak mods, or look at mine (which aren't a perfect imitation, and will most likely wind up being an imitation of an imitation, but if you don't want to download regular khajiit speak for whatever reason is a passable example) in TES5, or spend 5 minutes listening to J'zargo and Maiq to get a good idea on how khajiits talk (but not the caravan traders. They are actually pretty poor examples of khajiit speak, and i'm guessing they talk in a more cyrodilic dialect because they spend so much time around them.)