View File

I've ported all of the melee Dark Souls weapon meshes to Skyrim. Get the items from a temporary Black Phantom near the Meadery near Whiterun, he has all the weapons in his inventory.

You can find a Solaire follower mod here

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1225-knight-solaire-of-astroa-follower/

Here are some more screenshots

http://imgur.com/a/7zsKK

• Submitter
    iz
  • Submitted
    08/09/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Yeah, Xin will be doing the armors it seems like. I can't really weigh properly so I'll stay away from them. He's also done a couple of shields.

The shield meshes I have don't have UV's so I can't port those, else I would.

Looks great. I finally got my hands on some shotels, time for dual-wielding goodness.

The weapons look really good. The Gravelord sword seems to have some weird behaviour (it keeps lighting up in different spots all rave-like) but everything else works as intended. Thank you for this, iz :) If you end up porting the dragonslayer bow as well I will happily declare you as my hero.

Psy, all the melee weapons are ported.

Bitterne, I'll be working on the specular settings today. I fixed up a certain amount yesterday but then I got bored. I'll try to finish today and upload a patch. I'm also going to make a little guide on how to edit them yourself. I understand some people don't like how shiny I have the weapons even though they were like that in Dark Souls  :D

darn. great work, but having these weapons in skyrim just makes me sad thinking about just how infinitely more awesome skyrim could have been with a decent combat system =(

Just think about Kalameet. Fuck, now that's how a battle against a dragon is supposed to feel

also, praise the sun.

Yeah I've already fixed both of those up. I'm almost ready for a mesh update, only 21 meshes left... I'll release that tonight.

I've got to separate some pieces of certain weapons so that only the blade is shiny rather than both the blade and the hilt, then figure out how to add inventory models and add bloodFX. Those will be the next two updates after that.

I've replaced the Catarina NPC with a Fluted Armor BP too. The mesh has some issues but it's better overall imo. Image related.

post-2207-0-56781800-1376263741_thumb.jpg

Most of the weapons looks great (though maybe a bit too reflective, as for example the Hunt Scythe always looks like it's been in the rain (could be my ENB though).

There's a few weapons that seem to have holes in the textures (shown as those white dots in the texture). Mainly on the Gravelord Sword.

Firemans, I adjusted them like that to my preference  :s

Maybe my ENB and resolution have to do with my supposed bad taste heh. I'll look into lowering them.

Ergast, if you open my .esp and click on "weapons" they should all be at the top. I put numbers in front of their names and they're all organized alphabetically and by their weapon type and the names are the same as they are in the game. Can't really be any easier to find them.

Maybe my ENB and resolution have to do with my supposed bad taste heh. I'll look into lowering them.

Ergast, if you open my .esp and click on "weapons" they should all be at the top. I put numbers in front of their names and they're all organized alphabetically and by their weapon type and the names are the same as they are in the game. Can't really be any easier to find them.

Well they look so good that I still use them despite being too reflective to my taste, so I wouldn't worry about it :P

The scythe is probably my favorite weapon I have so far.

You should add the ability to temper these weapons in the next update

I'm fine with not having them craftable, but they should be at least temperable

Also, you should add keywords in to these weapons. I noticed that they're all blank. Without keywords, they cannot be affected by perks and cannot be sold to any merchant. 

Good job on these conversions by the way

That's the thing, I can't open it. It says 

---------------------------
Warning
MASTERFILE: File Dark Souls Weapons.esp is a higher version than this EXE can load.

"Yes to all" will disable all Warnings for this context.
Sí   No   Cancelar   

It's not the only esp that gives me this problem, though. I have the creation kit from steam.

Edit:

Problem solved. It was that my creation kit had some corrupted files or something. Now it works.7

Edit 2: The bramd seems to have some textures missing, or at least that's what the creation kit says. I noticed yesterday, too, in-game, but I completely forgot the name of the weapon.

Asianboy, I wish I knew that... This is the first weapon mod I've made so I just deleted all of those, it took forever  :@

I'm really burnt out on this thing, I put a LOT of time into it the past week and a half so I'm probably going to take a little break but I want to add randomly spawning Black Phantoms that drop the loot and change the stats on the weapons. I've also installed another ENB and the speculars look terrible  with it so I'll use this to lower them.

Here's a video of said ENB heh

Too shiny..

post-2207-0-43504100-1376425452_thumb.gif

post-2207-0-71940600-1376425565_thumb.jpg

post-2207-0-59079600-1376425587_thumb.jpg

post-2207-0-26349900-1376425729_thumb.jpg

the demon great machete looks kinda distorted and the onion black phantom wasn't moving, only his eyes which was really creepy.

i dunno if that's a problem with my game, though.

nvm, i guess that was fixed.

but the blood model on some weapons are unaltered.

but i love the mod.

okay, this si jsut plain awesome. i love the dark souls weapons designs, always have. the only thing that could make it better is if they were craftable or at least able to be tempered. probably be a lot more work though i would imagine to intergrate them into the game any further. still boat loads of people would seek this mod if that was done.