Skyrim Bugged Wedding

I tried to get married, and the entire quest seems to be bugged.  So far, it seems like I'm the only one on any of the forums having this particular problem, and I can't find a fix.  I got engaged to Ysolda, and made my way to Riften to talk to Maramal.  I told him I would like to get married, and he scheduled my wedding for tomorrow, from dawn till dusk.  I waited till dawn and went back to the temple of mara.  And waited.  And waited. And waited.  There's nothing there to even insinuate that it's my wedding day.  No words of congratulations, no fiancee, no party guests, and no "Failed: Attend your own wedding" notifications, even after a full week of game time.  I tried loading a save before getting engaged and trying again, with no luck.  I tried getting married to someone else, and still no luck. Help? 

If you ask Maramal to set up the wedding at like 5pm,... Then I think you have to wait till AFTER 5pm the following day.  I think he's a misleading bastard with the whole "Dawn to Dusk" thing.  It doesn't mean "Wake up at 6am the next day and head on over to the Temple."

I think it means "After <5pm> tomorrow, you have a 24 hour window to show up for your wedding."

I had this happen to me the other day, I just had to wait longer. Almost two mornings from when I asked Maramal to set it up, infact, I believe.

If you ask Maramal to set up the wedding at like 5pm,... Then I think you have to wait till AFTER 5pm the following day.  I think he's a misleading bastard with the whole "Dawn to Dusk" thing.  It doesn't mean "Wake up at 6am the next day and head on over to the Temple."

I think it means "After <5pm> tomorrow, you have a 24 hour window to show up for your wedding."

I had this happen to me the other day, I just had to wait longer. Almost two mornings from when I asked Maramal to set it up, infact, I believe.

I had waited a full seven days.  I should've AT LEAST gotten a "Failed: attend your wedding" notification.

It's a long dangerous walk from whiterun to riften. And they do walk it.  At least my spouses do, I followed him home once.

I've never had one die on the trip, I guess they become immortal once they accept. And I have no idea if they get waylaid by bandits and such on their way to riften.

My longest wait was four days, god was he a slow poke.

if Maramal says he is preparing your wedding, you should come back the next morning at 6 clock, then do not wait for heaven's sake in the temple! I always leave the temple and had been waiting outside "faster time-sequence", then I entered the temple and my bride waited eagerly for me, my wedding took place.

german \ deutsch !

wenn Maramal sagt , er bereitet deine hochzeit vor , du sollst nächsten früh 6 uhr wieder kommen , dann um himmelswillen nicht im tempel warten ! ich habe immer den tempel verlassen und habe draußen gewartet " immer schneller zeitablauf " , dann habe ich den tempel betreten und meine braut wartete schon sehnsüchtig auf mich , meine hochzeit fand statt .

Archived